ALLIANCE, EXPRESSGOLD, SHOPPING ESSENTIALS, CIC TRIPLE ADVANTAGE, CUBIS FINANCIAL, CAPITOL CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance, expressgold, shopping essentials, cic triple advantage, cubis financial, capitol choice
There may be more specific results for "alliance, expressgold, shopping essentials, cic triple advantage, cubis financial, capitol choice"
For more specific results for "alliance, expressgold, shopping essentials, cic triple advantage, cubis financial, capitol choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Choice Home Warranty Total Evil Company Not trying to cover any of your issues Edison New Jersey Author: winter park, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Richard FreemanMartin Shepard Deception / Fraud / Unfair Business Practices Albany New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Albany, New York

Jun 25 2017
Colorado Choice Distributors USCattle Drive Fundraiser Peter Hall Not Good Enough for Dog Food Company:Longwood, individual: internet Company:Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Colorado Choice Distributors Internet

Jun 25 2017
James W Hunt Financial Services Credit Repair James Hunt, James W Hunt, James Hunt Credit Repair, James W Hunt Credit Repair. Fraud, Credit, Credit Repair, Scam, Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud Atlanta Georgia Author: Bellevue , Washington Credit & Debt Services: James W Hunt Financial Services Credit Repair Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Home Shopping Network Refuses to honor Warranty Clearwater Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Home Shopping Network Clearwater , Florida

Jun 24 2017
Michael Crow / Bellmond Financial -Unscrupulous businessman ,multiple Security and Exchange Commission violations, New York New York Author: New York, New York Loans: Michael Crow / Bellmond Financial New York, New York

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 23 2017
Transcontinential Valuations TCV This company likes to cheat the appraisers of there fees for services provided Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Financial Services: Transcontinential Valuations Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 23 2017
1st financial group David Allen Author: Humble, Texas Attorney Generals: 1st financial group Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 22 2017
First Financial Recovery Services FFRS Very helpful committed towards to recovery RENO Nevada Author: Connecticut, Connecticut Online Trading: First Financial Recovery Services RENO, Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Swift Fraud / Deception / Untruthfulness Germany Internet Author: Georgia Financial Services: Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Internet

Jun 22 2017
Flash Advance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Flash Advance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Flash Advance is committed to helping meet the needs that advance businesses into the future. With a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, Flash Advance is ready to get you a merchant cash advance today! Flash Advance receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee which lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Flash Advance.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Mykel Monroe AKA Persona Magazine Scammed, Did not pay, stole, bad business, fraud, thief, took advantage Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mykel Monroe/ Persona Magazine Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Let Me Guess Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
BillCutterz Does not provide service as described, deceptive and lies! Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Services: BillCutterz Corpus Christi, Texas

Jun 21 2017
REILLY MANAGEMENT/EDUARDO SAMANO RICART CYNTHIA JEMISONiEN CHAPMANJIM PASQUINI DECEPTIVELY & FRAUDULENTLY ACQUIRED FUNDS FOR NON-EXISTENT INVESTMENT TORTOLA BVI Other Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Financial Services: REILLY MANAGEMENT/EDUARDO SAMANO RICART TORTOLA, Other

Jun 21 2017
PAGANO MARIA Miss Pagano Maria is a scammer and deceives her clients with financial products in DUBAI ASNAGO - COMO - Dubai, Swisse, Turkey, Africa Author: Washington Financial Services: PAGANO MARIA ASNAGO - COMO -,

Jun 20 2017
Hollywood Color Contacts HCC Worst online shopping experience EVER! Henderson Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Hollywood Color Contacts Internet

Jun 20 2017
walmart 440 Atlanta highway NW Winder Georgia i went in the store shopping in February 2015 and my crd was getting money stolen off of it up until augist and december 2016 and i didnt know it until i went to go buy schoolclothes and supplies and christmas shopping and i did a police report Winder Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Cash Services: walmart Winder, Georgia

Jun 20 2017
Youth Renu Signed me up for auto-delivery when that wasn't even a choice on the website. no idea - online Internet Author: Deptford, New Jersey Skin Care: Youth Renu Internet

Jun 20 2017
Mendelssohn White Thomas Hartmann, Martha Kents, Bianca Bright Fell victim to this alleged Singapore firm, lost money. Address in Singapore Land Tower is false. They are very agressive Singapore Internet Author: Hamburg, Alabama Financial Services: Mendelssohn White Internet