ALLIANCE, EXPRESSGOLD, SHOPPING ESSENTIALS, CIC TRIPLE ADVANTAGE, CUBIS FINANCIAL, CAPITOL CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance, expressgold, shopping essentials, cic triple advantage, cubis financial, capitol choice
There may be more specific results for "alliance, expressgold, shopping essentials, cic triple advantage, cubis financial, capitol choice"
For more specific results for "alliance, expressgold, shopping essentials, cic triple advantage, cubis financial, capitol choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Packer Pups Melissa Alexander,Mellissa Alexander Dog Broker who Charges double to triple what you can buy the dog direct from the breeder Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Orlando, Florida Home Based Business: Packer Pups Green Bay , Wisconsin

Aug 19 2017
ONEXBTC.com ONEXBTC.com Bitcoin exchange, SCAM! STOLE 100$! WEBSITE NOW SHUT DOWN! Internet Author: Internet Financial Services: ONEXBTC.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Kevin Houser Gary Plessl Deceptive Business Practives and Mismanagement of Assets Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Allentown, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Thomas Jackson This company was definately a wrong choice for me Sarasota Florida Author: Cresthill, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT.  I was taken advantage of financially by Mr. Smith (COREY P. Smith) for the amount of $2000. I am disabled and I have suffered greatly as a result. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT. Internet

Aspirity Holdings Currently in Financial Trouble Minnesota Wisconsin
Author: Alabama Electrical Services: Aspirity Holdings Internet

Aug 18 2017
Ravi Yanamandala Tanked our company for $8 million, shady financial practices. Be carful Reno, Nevada Reno Nevada Author: Huntsville, Alabama Investment Brokers: Ravi Yanamandala Reno, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
IIfl Home Loans Delhi India Infoline Home Loans IIFL Home loans took my money and never refunded it. Moti Nagar Internet
Author: Delhi, Financial Services: IIfl Home Loans Delhi Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 17 2017
ALAN JONES Utiliza su web para acusar falsamente y después hace chantaje pidiendo dinero para borrar la difamacion Opera en internet  Use your web to falsely accuse and then blackmail asking for money to erase defamation Opera on the internetn Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: ALAN JONES Internet

Aug 17 2017
Eos fitness, abc financial services Extorted money off my card on file Glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS FITNESS IN GLENDALE AZ Internet

Aug 17 2017
hubzu Altisource deceptive bidding Internet Author: farmingdale, New York Financial Services: hubzu Internet

Aug 17 2017
Choice Home Warranty HWA They will not refund money of $33.75 , canceled eleven days later , after receiving contact no 921249321 Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Okinus financial Okinus ripped me off Pelham Georgia You had plenty of time to correct the error Author: Georgia Appliances: Okinus financial Pelham, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
A Better Choice Estate Sales... Lynda Lastinger Here's why A Better Choice Estate Sales is your worst possible choice Lilburn Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: A Better Choice Estate Sales Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
Capitol Custom Metals - Kevin Gregory Takes deposit but doesn't provide Commodity or Refund Sherwood Park, Edmonton Area Alberta Author: Fort McMurray, Alabama Building Products: Capitol Custom Metals Sherwood Park, Alberta

Aug 17 2017
Peter Graf scammers, fraud, stolen my assets from me in Zurich Basel, Switzerland Nationwide Allied Union Global Institute Author: Manila, Financial Services: Allied-Union Global Institute AG

Aug 17 2017
SPF International Corporation Secure Platform Funding - CEO Bruce Green of secureplatformfunding.com Secureplatformfunding.com Scamed EUR50,000 From Me And Delivered Fake Bank Guarantee - FRAUD Bruce Green CEO SCAM Majuro Nationwide Author: London, Financial Services: SPF International Corporation Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
ADDICT GEAR The worst online shopping experience Internet Author: Kowloon, Other Adult Care Facilities: ADDICT GEAR Internet