ALLIANCE 8 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance 8
There may be more specific results for "alliance 8"
For more specific results for "alliance 8"
Showing 1-25 of 5,947 Found Reports For more specific results for "alliance 8"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Slender Forskolin diet Unknown, cannot get a real company name. Received a package of 8 bottles of pills, did not order.. Called the contact number and got a RMA to return merchandise and was told there will be a restocking fee of $10 per bottle. The intire bill was $119.00. These people are evasive and a total ripoff. St Peterburg Florida Author: Redlands, California Drug Manufacturers: Slender Forskolin diet St Peterburg, Florida

2, Report #1219320

May 23 2017
Family Chateaux Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Family Chateaux is dedicated to serving the family office and investor community, our mission is to be their most valuable centralized resource for building relationships among peers.*UPDATE: Family Chateaux pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Family Chateaux recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Brokerage Companies: Family Chateaux TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Chateaux Consulting represents a global network of Family Offices, High Net-Worth, RIA and Institutional Investors. With over 20 years, working professionally in the Financial Industry our Founders have developed this bespoke, trusted network which we harness to identify both investment opportunities and capital sources. Beverly Hills, California

May 23 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Rama Deals On November 28, 2016 I placed an order to Outdoor Inflatables for $127.96. After not hearing back from the company and reading multiple bad reviews, I contacted the company on December 8, 2016 asking to cancel the order.  West Seneca, New York Internet Author: St. Louis Park, Minnesota Home & Garden Stores: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Internet

May 21 2017
Casey Taylor aka Casey McCormick Casey Taylor Queen of Business Success Alliance Scammers Mesa Arizona Casey Taylor is threatening me Author: Lake City, Florida Business Consulting: Casey Taylor Mesa, Arizona

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 14 2017
Tail Waggers Tail Waggers, Jenn Whoo, Jenn, Whoo, Wilmington, Delaware, 8 Carpenter Station Rd, Deceptive,Untrust Worthy,Jenn Whoo Lies to charge more money knowing you can't afford it!,Scammer!, Jenn Whoo is very deceitful, People Beware of Tail Waggers Pet Salon! wilmington Delaware Issue is Resolved!!! Author: wilmington, Delaware Animal Services: Tail Waggers wilmington, Delaware

May 12 2017
Atlas Investments Employment Fraud Chicago Nationwide Author: Alliance, Ohio Employment Services: Atlas Investments Nationwide

May 11 2017
FA FINDERS PLANTATION Florida LEVI CAREERS BEWARE! PAID 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR NEVER PAID PLACEMENT FEE Plantation Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Telemarketing Companies: FA FINDERS PLANTATION FL Plantation, Florida

May 11 2017
PMF*Fitness Products Diet Supplements-SEC I paid approx $8 for 2 products for pain relief. within on week a new charge of $79.99 Came out of my checking acct. Las Vegas Nevada Author: PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PMF*Fitness Products Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 10 2017
Debt Mediation Services John Cage Cindy White Claiming to have bought a debt from some loan agency for pay day loan service over 7 or 8 years ago, but not stating from who. Jacksonville Florida Author: Oakland, California Loans: Debt Mediation Services Internet

May 09 2017
Brightnewtodaycom StargatFreshSlimn Trial free pay only shipping then less than 2 week sharged me 69.90 on 5/3 and again 5/8/17 Los Angels CA 90036 Internet Physicalo CA Author: MARYSVILLE, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Brightnewtodaycom Internet

14, Report #1372037

May 08 2017
Merchant Services Protection Plan Merchants Discount Health Plan MSPP, MDHP Sunrise Florida Author: ALLIANCE, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Services Protection Plan Sunrise, Florida

15, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

16, Report #1371946

May 08 2017
Color by Pascale Color by Pascale. Powered by Shopify I purchased Lash Power® High Volume Mascara, they charged my credit card on 4/8/2017. I still have not received my product and have sent them 2 emails, I have received NO RESPONSE! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

May 07 2017
Samsung Took them 8 weeks to satisfy a warranty issue. They paid off the appliance, but its still broke! St. Joseph MO Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Warranty Companies: Samsung Nationwide

May 03 2017
marc khalili Marc Khalili does not pay contractors he hires Bellevue Washington
5/8/2017 The debt has been paid Author: lake stevens, Washington Realtors: marc khalili Bellevue, Washington

May 01 2017
Athene Annuity and Life Company/ Alliance-One Evasive answers, No phone? Only 1 supervisor? They've been processing my withdrawal request to get My Own Money! for 8 weeks! Nashville Tennessee Author: Newcastle, Oklahoma Financial Services: Insurance Agencies: Athene Annuity and Life Company Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 28 2017
Tamko Building products Evergrain Decking Warranty not honored, they agree the product failed, Bad batch but offer no labor, and only a fraction of the retail cost of the product. I asked if they would send me the deck materials that are clearly defective (decomposing), and they want to send me $8400 for a deck over 80 ft. long with railing that is decomposing as well and another 100 of railing that is the exact product as the railing . So 100% of the product is agreed to be failing and only 8 yrs. old. Joplin. 64802 missouri
Author: Ramona, California Building Products: Tamko Building products Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Performance Merchant Alliance misleading business practices Orlando Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Orlando, Florida

Apr 26 2017
PAYMENT ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL RESTOCKING FEE RIP OFF louisville,ky Nationwide Author: West Falls, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: PAYMENT ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 20 2017
Computer Services of Brevard Replaced good Windows 10 disc with Windows 8 disc that shuts down Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Computer Services of Brevard Melbourne, Florida