Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance one
There may be more reports for "alliance one"
For more results perform a general search for "alliance one"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
PunchTV Studios Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is an American production and broadcast company committed to producing unique, high-quality films, television programming through the company’s state-of-the art technology production studio. Punch TV Studios core business model is to license and distribute superior content to broadcasters and distributors all over the world. Punch TV Studios is dedicated to promoting and distributing original, top-of-the line content, created by a diverse team of seasoned professionals of all backgrounds, ethnicities and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Inglewood, California

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Ray Hillebrand I am a vehicle broker and I sold a 2006 Thor Hurricane RV to one Ray Hillebrand of xx CHEYENNE Leavenworth, KS 66048 It was a flood vehicle with a salvage certificate. This customer purchased the vehicle through ebay and even left me a positive feedback Harassment LEAVENWORTH Kansas Author: Alabama RV Dealers: Ray Hillebrand LEAVENWORTH, Kansas

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Lean Extreme Used Cable One as a survey to answer questions, awarded a free gift. does not list Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Cable One Internet

Feb 02 2017
Capital One Financial Corporation Restricted my account Richmond Virginia I'm not sure who you are Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Capital One Financial Corporation Richmond, Virginia

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Gendarme Institute Need to investigate this school it's a scam, no exit doors in case of emergency, the teacher no profecionsl, curse all the time lack of knowledge on billing, coding even medical terminology. More students them they su post to have for a little room, they don't have the program that they teach, lack of hygiene in the bathroom, one bathroom for everybody, students and not a snack or drinking fount I of water, through W.I.A. Programs who pays books and tuition the give you use books and not every book, the spend four hours and out of those hours you waist two. It's frustration how people create a fake INSTITUTE with the only proposite of get government and people money. Pico Rivera California Author: La Puente , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gendarme Institute Pico Rivera, California

Feb 01 2017
Hobbies discount Very disappointed Order 2 range finders 1 for my dad and one for me Money was deducted straight away 2 separate payments Ongoing emails from Chris Oliver email hobbiesdiscount@gmail.comI have all emails intact Last email stated there was a 30 day Stole $130 aud of me and very pissed off about it US Internet Author: Sandhurst , Nebraska Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Feb 01 2017
Epidermis I was lured into the store by one of the store managers and he convinced me to buy two creams for $272. As soon as I walked out the store I felt uneasy and returned within 5 minutes to return the product. The product was in original bag, unopened with receipt. The store manager told me to come back on Sunday when the billing person would be there. I came back the same day 3 more times and got sent away. Came back on Sunday and the billing person was no where to be found. This is a total scam. They lied to me that I can return it another time and told me to come back. Waste of time and money. The same product is online for $50. They should be shut down for scamming people. I want my money back. I still have the original product and bag unopened. I want to get rid of it and get my money back. New York New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Health Spas: Epidermis New York , New York

Feb 01 2017
123Inkjets.com L D Products Canon printer ink/paper I ordered was incorrect. I called and waited 3 weeks for return authorization. Product was returned and received on 12/10/16. I have called numerous times, emailed and they keep telling me the refund is tied up, really without a reason for the hold up. I spoke to Jasmine Green on 1/31/17 and was to call back today 2/1/17 but no one answered her extension so I left a message. Simi Valley Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: 123Inkjets.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
Canadagoose YuGuang Liu 001, No.3flr,3355 GuDai Road, MinHang QuMinHangQuShanghai Shanghai 201199China I bought a coat cost $253 by name of Canada goose, it's fake make my other clothes damage and the zipper already broke, I only wear just about one week. It's not Canada goose they selling online and using this name. That's illegal. I would like full refund online. And I want to return this item. Thank you for your help. Internet Perils.... Author: College point, New York Internet: Canadagoose Internet

Jan 31 2017
starling capital they first for activating the account 300$ then they ask for 10,000 to start trading so i sent only 2600 and after seeing nothing have changed in my account i trid to make a withraw of 100$ and its pending after a week i trid to withraw the full amount off 2600 but then it says if i want to do another withraw then the first one i whon't be able to complete but by the end nothing is going back to your account and im trying to contact them but they keep on hanging up the phone so i figured thet its a scam once i have sent them the money united states Nationwide Author: monsey, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: starling capital Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Thomasburg K9 Shelly Thomas, Asko Von der Thomas, Alabaster Alabama. Helena Alabama Purchased an Asko Von Der Thomas male puppy that matured to have only one t******e. Helena/Alabaster Alabama Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Thomasburg K9 Helena, Alabama

Jan 31 2017
SKW Central SKW Central, Sean Keegan Walker's Tax Liens Increased fees without notification, accidentally deleted account, poor customer service an understatement American Fork, Utah
This company takes care of its customers. .. this entire scenario was a misunderstanding. Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: SKW Central American Fork, Utah

Jan 31 2017
Becker Professional Education Company website had a problem, order and paid two textbook sets only got one Downers Grove Illinois
Author: --, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Becker Professional Education Illinois

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
nu wave oven got 5/16 in warrenty have to pay handling and shipping for crack clear dome 22 and 13 . what a rip ,second one done this crack less then year Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: nu wave oven Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Capital one Capital one credit card Nationwide ... Author: Bossier , Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Capital one Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
CULVER CITY BUS LINE I WAS ON THE RAPID #6 BUS#7106 ABOUT 115PM . I GOT OFF AT CITY BUS / LAX WHEN I GOT OFF I REACHED FOR MY POCKET I DID NOTHAVE MY PHONE I RAN ACROSS THE STREETAND THE BUS DRIVER KEPT ON GOING EVEN WHEN HE SAW ME FLAG HIM DOWN I WAITED 20MINUTED WHEN HE RETURNED AND NO PHONE WAS ON THE BUS. I WANT THE DRIVER/ CULVER CITY BUS TO GIVE ME $200 FOR A NEW PHONE. I HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNOFFBUY A NEW ONE AND HAVE IT TURN ON. I HOPE I CAN SAVE MY CONTACT THAT I HAD. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LANCER13750@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME JUSTICE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BUS DRIVER COULDNT WAIT OR STOP SO THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY PHONE. THANK YOU CULVERCITY California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Telephones: CULVER CITY BUS LINE culvercity, California

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
One Dog at a Time Kari Coble Accepted stolen property and hid it to keep it parker Pennsylvania
Author: parker, Pennsylvania Adoption Agency: Animal Shelters: One Dog at a Time Lewistown, , PA

Jan 30 2017
brilliant skin nevada one month trial, took money without my knowledge. nevada nevada Author: Idyllwild, California Pharmacies: brilliant skin California

Jan 29 2017
David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Business Success Alliance, Success for the Rest of Us, Secret Success Machine, David@successfortherestofus, Weston, Fl. LIES, DECEIT, ABUSE, MAJOR LOSSES!! Weston, Florida Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Nationwide