ALLIANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance
There may be more specific results for "alliance"
For more specific results for "alliance"
Showing 1-25 of 3,196 Found Reports For more specific results for "alliance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Chocolate Twist Productions Zharie Petroleum, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Wetc Rentry For You. Chocolate Twist Productions is part of a SCAM NETWORK! Beverly Hills California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Chocolate Twist Productions Beverly Hills, California

Oct 11 2017
Zharie Petroleum. Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, and We Rent For You are Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston Texas Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston, Texas

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 03 2017
Trust Alliance Cosigners Multi-Family Cosigners, American Cosigners, We Rent For You Nationwide Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Wrfu, and more versions of these names. Trust Alliance is American Cosigners =SCAM Fargo North Dakota Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Trust Alliance Cosigners Fargo, North Dakota

Oct 03 2017
Multi-Family Cosigners Franchise Afiliated with American Cosigners, We Rent For You Nationwide Cosigners, Trust Alliance Cosigners, and different versions of these names. Multi -Family is American Cosigners=SCAM! Dallas Texas Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Multi-Family Cosigners Franchise Dallas, Texas

Oct 02 2017
Wabash valley Alliance Act Team We lost our housing due to discrimination and they only stored half our belongings left half of them in the Apt. Made us pay to hire someone for ten dollars an hour to move furniture. Joshua my bf on the act team is under commitment is they are allowing him to be homeless along with myself. Our bank accounts don't add up. Money is missing we don't have the funds for an apt when we r to have emergency funds at all times. The secretary is the payee. Lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Government Corruption: Wabash valley Alliance Lafayette, Indiana

Sep 30 2017
First Health Axis, Legion Limited Medical, Alliance for Consumers USA, Health Insurance Innovations, Alliance for Consumers, USA I was told that my Dr. visits would be $10 & specialists $25, my scripts $4-$14. I have been paying for my Dr. visits (one was $42). I was told at that visit that I only had 3 Dr. visits/yr. I would have to pay for any over that. My prescriptions have been over $100 & I have 6. I have been using a prescription card because it's cheaper. Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Wellington, Florida Doctors: First Health Wayne, Pennsylvania

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Bohm Contracting Chance Bohm Paid Chance Bohm with insurance check to do roof work. Services not received and had representative send text that they were closing doors due to law suit and his attorney would contact me and I will be reimbursed. Also, said since May that roof work would be scheduled. Scammed!! N.Canton Ohio Author: Alliance, Ohio Home Improvements: Bohm Contracting N.Canton, Ohio

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
AMERICAN COSIGNERS FORGES SIGNATURE & FALSIFIES DOCUMENT Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
ATS Crest Hills Illinois Alliance Transportation Alex the owner Crest Hills/ Joliet Illinois Illinois Author: Joliet , Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ATS Crest Hills Illinois , Illinois

Sep 22 2017
Amerihope Alliance Florida Author: Camillus, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Amerihope Alliance , Florida

Sep 21 2017
Wally armor Wally armor Went against his contract Alliance Ohio Author: Massillon, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Wally armor Alliance, Ohio

Sep 19 2017
Nonprofit Alliance of consumer Advocates This company is a ripoff and talk about that they could help you lower mortgage payments and reduces your interest and is not true 5 years later everything going to be the same. I pay 12,500 dollars for nothing because everything they say was fake talk Fake talk Coast mesa Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Nonprofit Alliance of consumer Advocates Internet

Sep 19 2017
Apex Alliance Group LLC Holding my money. Due to my uniform not being turned in and it was so they are holding my paycheck. The captain received it before the processing of payroll. I signed a form that states that if we keep their uniform they would deduct so much out of my check and call the uniform stolen but it never said they would hold my paycheck. They are very unorganized and make you use your personal car and phone to complete job task which I did not sign any contract stating that I'm ok with that Dayton Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Apex Alliance Group LLC Dayton, Ohio

Sep 17 2017
SENIOR SECURITY ALLIANCE A PROGRAM OF THE CITIZEN'S ASSEMBLY,INC Soliciting funds from senior citizens to lobby about social security Washington District of Columbia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Non-Profit Charities: SENIOR SECURITY ALLIANCE Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 12 2017
Kinfan HK Limited, DTB Financial Kinfan HK Limited Sergio Ivanovich, DTB Finance Solutions Ltd, Donald Branson, A Sub: Global Alliance Solutions Ltd Loan Scam Hong Kong, Madrid Internet Misunderstanding due to miscommunication Author: Newport Beach, California Loans: Kinfan HK Limited, DTB Financial Internet

Sep 06 2017
Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network, Longtime Medical Health Insurance Misrepresentations = Scam Sacci Florida Nationwide Health Registration Department Insurance Scam Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network) Nationwide

Sep 01 2017
Elly's World Late July 2017 I purchased a steam hair straightener from a website called Elly's World after watching an ad on Facebook. The price was $49.97 with a disclaimer to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. I tried to get on their website today, 9/1/17 to cancel my order and the message on the screen says, Website unavailable. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Alliance, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's World Internet

Aug 31 2017
A&A Alliance Moving Inc / Two guys and a truck / Two Guys And A Truck NYC Manhattan Movers / Two Guys And A Truck Moving / Andrei T Bait and Switch / Dishonest / Unprofessional / Racist / Rude / Scam New York / Brooklyn / Hoboken New York
Author: New York Moving & Storage: A&A Alliance Moving Inc ,

Aug 25 2017
Mortgage Law Group LLP The Law Office of Macey, Aleman and Searns This company ripped me off in the amount of $2900 Chicago Illinois Author: Alliance, Ohio Loan Modification: Mortgage Law Group LLP Chicago, Illinois

Aug 14 2017
Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Program by Tim Sykes was total SCAM! Got ripped off for $2k. New York, Internet
Another Paid Sykes Hack Author: Seattle, Washington Financial Services: Timothy Sykes Internet