ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: allianz travel insurance
There may be more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
For more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
Showing 1-25 of 45,174 Found Reports For more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
Travel Giant Travel Service Pmg ent Misrepresent the cruise and cheat their employees N Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Giant Travel Service N Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 22 2017
State Farm Dean Jeffries No communication or notification, agents refusal to handle issues Elkview West Virginia Author: St.Albans, West Virginia Car Insurance: State Farm Dean Jeffries Elkview, West Virginia

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Odyssey Travel, Fun Times Travel Stole $765.00 Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Murrieta, California Boat Cruises: Odyssey Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
Global Discovery Vacations Refusal to Cancel Unwanted Membership Nationwide Author: Columbia, Maryland Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Perennial Care UGA, CHUBBS, Multi-Plan The rep's name was Danny Schoenberg, he told me from the get to, THIS IS HEALTH INSURANCE. His # is 844-263-8685 X-677. I was supposed to get a membership packet in the mail 7 days after I enrolled, NEVER RECEIVED IT. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Perennial Care Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Playerauctions Itemmania Did not refund insurance upon reclamation Internet Author: Sacramento, California On-Line Business: Playerauctions Internet

Aug 21 2017
american health advisers calling because of a online application for health care Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Health Insurance: american health advisers Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 19 2017
Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Vacation Club Scam/ Riff off Playa del Carme Playa del Carmen, Mexico Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Services: Le Reve Hotel and Spa - Playa del Carmen Playa del Carme,

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California