ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: allianz travel insurance
There may be more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
For more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
Showing 26-50 of 29,631 Found Reports For more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
Erie Insurance Company Takes Premiums But Reneges On The Claim Erie Pennsylvania Author: Bronx,, New York Car Insurance: Erie Insurance Company Erie, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2017
Rocky Mountain Restoration High insurance driven pricing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Emergency Services: Rocky Mountain Restoration Gilbert, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
Travomint trying to steal my credit card and Identity details Edinburgh Nationwide
We are not a scam Author: Southsea, Alabama Air Travel: Travomint Edinburgh,

Jun 20 2017
U Travel Guide This company has stolen $399 dollars out of my checking account. Don,t know how these con artists got my info. Not sure Internet Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jun 20 2017
colonial Penn insurance company Aww.colonialpenn.com I was starting my daughters life insurance back up because we moved from where we were so i had a post office box for my mail Internet Author: none , Alabama Attorney Generals: colonial Penn insurance company Internet

Jun 19 2017
Gold Crown Resort Started attempting to charge an $89 annual fee against their original contract! Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Agencies: Gold Crown Resort Internet

Jun 18 2017
Dr Guven Uzun AKA Playa Medical Plaza AKA Beverly Hills Pain Institute & Neurology MEDICAL FRAUD - OBSCENELY INFLATED MEDICAL BILL / LYING ABOUT INSURANCE COVERAGE Playa Vista California
Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Dr Guven Uzun Playa Vista, California

Jun 18 2017
AT&T WONT HONOR THE INSURANCE PART OF REPLACING PHONE LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Better Business Bureau: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Justfly.com Lucy (screams and pounds #s at you) andLloyd (is it a coincidence that they have the same initial -- and is he really a supervisor with no additional information 52 minutes later?) Ripoff, Cancelled but not Refunded, hour of my life wasted, Don't Care Internet Author: federal way, Washington Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Jun 17 2017
U travel guide They created a fraudulent check and cashed it in my BBT account for $399. Stole my routing # acct# and address and created a fake draft Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Bad Check Writers: U travel guide Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Galileo Global Vacations False and misleading vacation package Miami and Mazatlan, Mexico Florida Author: Waterford, California Travel Services: Galileo Global Vacations Miami, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Leonore Dalmacio Leonore Cueto Lenore C. Dalmacio Fraud alert insurance and credit card Con artist Brooklyn Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Leonore Dalmacio Internet

Jun 16 2017
TAN ADVANTAGE NETWORK Deceptively Priced Black Hole for Travel Nationwide Author: Spanaway, Washington Travel Agencies: TAN ADVANTAGE NETWORK Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
The Dental Group Dr. Morgan, Franklinton Dental Group, Dover Dental Group., and The Dentist at hard rd. Gross incompetence, forgot to send paperwork twice to insurance for over 45 days. Wrong color was ordered for my partials, DELAYS DELAYS DELAYS , Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Dental Services: The Dental Group Columbus, Ohio

Jun 15 2017
U Travel Guide / Global Service Group Scam Texas Bank Author: MONROE, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: U Travel Guide / Global Service Group

Jun 15 2017
USAA Insurance Forcing my car to be totaled when it shouldn't be, and offering low payout! Nationwide
Sigh Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Insurance: USAA Insurance Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
TIRED OF THE SCAMMERS IMAN SCAMMED AND LIED- I made a mistake and clicked on June 27 instead of July 2nd- called within a few hours to change 2500 Plaza 5, 25th floor, Harborside - Jersey City Internet Author: SPRING, Texas Air Travel: TIRED OF THE SCAMMERS Internet

Jun 15 2017
Shlomosmiles Shlomo Smiles Alex Kay Nifty Ackerman Mordechai S. Fishman Alex sold us United Miles that we paid over $8,000 for then stole them back. Brooklyn Nationwide New York Matt Stringfellow , SolJets is a cheat Author: Glenview, Illinois Travel Agents: Shlomosmiles Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
time 2 get away network trendi travel, ultimate vegas vacation I paid $300 for this trip, tried to get the itenerary from them from 9am to 7pm sending email requests, they sent it by email after 9pm booking the hotel through bid.com and never actually paying for it. called the hotel in the morning and the booking was cancelled. LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: san bernardino, California Hotel: time 2 get away network LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare A1MDTeledoc,HealthDepot Assoc,Adroit Health Group, LLC A1 Healthcare Scam Houston Texas Author: Santa Ana, California Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Texas

Jun 14 2017
Mgr Freight systems Summit Illinois MGR Policies Author: Raytown, Missouri Air Travel: Mgr Freight systems Summit, Illinois

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare membership services I was applying for healthcare and was told I did not qualify for Obamacare and was coerced into purchasing this insurance to which I then called 2 hours later to cancel the representative on the phone refused to cancel my plan and credit my credit card two of the payment of 239.95, transaction number3660648826 , cancellung membership number 672131744. The rep.,s name is steve Brodil, Tobias and associates inc. Uk Internet Author: Saunderstown, Rhode Island Personal Services: A1 Healthcare membership services Uk,