Your Search | allianz travel insurance

Aug 22 2016
Wilber&associates.p.c I been receiving mail after mails from afni then now wilber & associate , p.c. about an auto claim that involve in 10/01/2015 in which i have no clue how they accusing me for this. Normal Illinois Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Wilber&associates.p.c Normal, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
DELTA Airlines Always LATE , Unorganized , OLD PLANES Atlanta Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Air Travel: DELTA Airlines Internet

Aug 22 2016
ATHENE ANNUITY &LIFE INSURANCE INSURANCE SCAM NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Insurance Companies: a

Aug 21 2016
Senior life insurance Want pay policy of son death Thomasville Georgia Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior life insurance Georgia

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 20 2016
Carnival Cruise Line (CCL) CCL Carnival Travel Insurance Scam Doral Florida Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Line (CCL) Doral, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Asurion Insurance Bad faith with cell phone insurance Nashville Nationwide Author: Morristown, Tennessee Consumer Services: Asurion Insurance Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
AAA Insurance Chris Torres Claim Adjuster Poor Customer Service Riverside California Author: California Car Insurance: AAA Insurance Riverside , California

Aug 19 2016
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Our president and CEO, Scott Murphy Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Scott Murphy Worldwide Nationwide Author: New York, New York Jewelers: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
CCU Central Collection Unit Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore , Maryland Car Insurance: CCU Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Expedia OOps just kidding...you selected 18 seats on 3 flights for 3 people, but we won't tell the airline. Internet Author: Lancaster, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network LLC / WIN Travel Club and Reservations Network Group LLCPhone: 407-745-5846Email: bookwithwin@gmail.comAddress: 2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200, Weston, Florida 33326 Company misrepresents free cruise and free airfare/hotel package and lies about Better Business Bureau rating Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network LLC Orlando, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Monumental Another irreputable insurance company!!! Cedar Papids Iowa Author: Chicago, Illinois Funeral Services: Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Cedar Papids, Iowa

Aug 18 2016
Compton Chiropractic Care LLC Crooks, Insurance seekers, Scammers, No integrity The Villages Florida Dr. Brent Compton Threatens Me Author: Leesburg, Florida Chiropractors: Compton Chiropractic Care LLC The Villages, Florida

Trade Show Travel Co. Appears to be a Scam Florida
comment Author: Utah Travel Services: Trade Show Travel Co. Internet

Aug 17 2016
AHIS GAP INSURANCE Company didn't hold it's end of it's contract Miami, FL Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS GAP INSURANCE Florida

Aug 17 2016
UPS UPS the Rip Off Company UPS SCAM ON INSURANCE AND AUDIT MARK UP IN INVOICE CLEVELAND Nationwide Author: CLEVELAND, Tennessee Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
AFLAC NJ AFLAC REFUSES TO PAY CLAIMS COLUMBUS Georgia Author: MORRIS, New Jersey Insurance Companies: AFLAC NJ COLUMBUS, Georgia

Aug 17 2016
Fun Rewards For You Absolute scam, DON'T INTERACT WITH THEM La Mesa California Author: California Travel Services: Fun Rewards For You La Mesa, California

Aug 16 2016
TRIPMASTERS TOUR COMPANY TRIPMASTERS CHARLATANS AND CON ARTISTS NATIONWIDE COMPANY INTERNET SALES Nationwide Author: VAN NUYS, California Travel Services: TRIPMASTERS TOUR COMPANY Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Trade Show Travel Co Free Vacation Scam West Palm Beach Florida greg Moore Author: Columbus, Ohio Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 16 2016
global vipgetaways.com Luxury wholesale dream vacationsAlex GomezPrestige vacations imposter travel fraud...they sell vacations they do not have kissimmee Florida Author: Woodinville, Washington Timeshare Rentals: global vipgetaways.com kissimmee, Florida

Aug 16 2016
MetLife Insurance Metropolitan Life Insurance global.metlife MetLife ® Life Insurance - metlifefinalexpense Steven A. Kandarian CEO Refusal to pay life insurance policy for my wife Long Island City, NY 11101 New York Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Insurance Companies: MetLife Insurance Internet