ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: allianz travel insurance
There may be more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
For more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
Showing 26-50 of 45,487 Found Reports For more specific results for "allianz travel insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE UNITED EQUITABLE This Insurance Company NEVER returns your calls! Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE Skokie, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance USHGFreedom Life Insurance HEALTH INSURANCE SCAM Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 12 2017
Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Mr. Blake Adams, CEO Ms. Sabra Adams, COO Mr. Scott Gagnon, CFO This membership has been misrepresented at the Fort Lauderdale location. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Travel Services: Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Jumpers vacation club Paid $4500.00 to join there club stressing that we would save on all types of travel. Orlando Florida Author: Lenore, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers vacation club Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Grundy workdwide Classic car insurance I put in a claim for I sent I got driving to a show I drove over a pipe or somthing. It flew up in to my wheel well and folded my quarter panel in They told me there not paying because where quarter was connected there was rid so that's considered wear and tear I said what about my dented up quarter panel they said sorry wear and tear not paying you don't use them all the way up to the supervisor level they are rude and will not talk to you it' makes sense why there located in sham Pennsylvania on sham rd the whole thing is a shame it was on my 69 camaro Horsesham Pennsylvania
Author: Plainview, New York Car Insurance: Grundy workdwide Horsesham, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
National Processing Center Medicare cuts Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Seymour, Indiana Insurance Companies: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 11 2017
Equis Financial Just Another NAA Scam Asheville, NC Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Insurance Companies: Equis Financial Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Seyed Inthiqab Mowlana Borrowed money under false pretenses, never paid back, and doctored PayPal receipt Los Angeles and Gaithersburg Nationwide Author: Maryland Air Travel: Seyed Inthiqab Mowlana Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
RAINAWAY ROOFING MIAMI OR RAINWAY ROOFING CONTRACTORS I signed up a roofing contract with them for $34,000.00 and took a loan from a company (which was recommended by them). they owner of the roofing compnay took out $25,000 and didnt finsih the wokr and left my roof open form last three months. I can't claim through insurance becuase the work was in the middle and hurricane ruined the whole house.this owner not returning calls, text message or emails. the only work he did removed the tiles and left the roof open MIAMI Florida Author: miami, Florida Roofing Companies: RAINAWAY ROOFING MIAMI, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Yatra.com Yatra.com is Fraud Company Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Travel Agencies: Yatra.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
ENTERPRISE RENTACAR ELDAN TRANSPORTATION LTD/ISRAEL Enterprise rentacar false advertising, original insurance voucher $56.66: Arrive in Israel, rate changes to $338.69 Tel Aviv Author: Santa Monica, California Local Transportation: ENTERPRISE RENTACAR Tel Aviv,

Oct 10 2017
fidelity and guarantee life insurance company misreprensetation and product not suitable for me and my husband lincoln Nebraska Author: Palm Beach, Florida Financial Services: fidelity and guarantee life insurance company lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 10 2017
One Travel Dario, Winfred DO NOT USE ONE TRAVEL Internet Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Air Travel: One Travel Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
elite moving and storage they are refusing to give my items to me. when i call them They say they don't know when they will return my items to me or will give me a call back and don't. cleveland Tennessee Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: elite moving and storage cleveland, Tennessee

Oct 09 2017
Triple c Transit LLC Worst Trucking company to work or lease too.. Weatherford TX - Texas Author: YORK, South Carolina Air Travel: Triple c Transit LLC Internet

Oct 09 2017
Tourist Israel Lies to clients about what is included in their services. Does not respond to e-mail questions. Does not provide phone contact information until contract is signed Tel Aviv Israel Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Travel Services: Tourist Israel Internet

Oct 08 2017
beeline insurance group llc Todd Brian Braeger evasive, dishonest, arrogant, insolvent Payson Arizona
Author: PAYSON, Arizona Insurance Agencies: beeline insurance group llc Payson , Arizona

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE THEY WANT PAY FOR ANTHING. AND I AM PAYING THEM OVER $600.00 A MONTH CHATTANOOGA Tennessee Author: College Station, Texas Health Insurance: FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee

Oct 07 2017
Alberto Reihl Dream Source Alberto Reihl is 100% a scam artist and a pathological liar. We hired Alberto to sell insurance for us in 2010. Alberto was living in Maui at the time. He was selling finalexpense insurance to seniors. On the surface Alberto seemed to be an excellent ins Alberto Reihl Scam Artist! Dream Source Consulting LLC. Scam! Laguna Niguel California Author: Converse, Texas Insurance Agencies: Alberto Reihl Dream Source Laguna Niguel, California

Oct 06 2017
Expedia Travel Reservations US when I asked the hotel for an itemized receipt, it was for $205.92. Expedia charged me $250.08, so a $44.16 booking fee Bellevue Washington Author: santa barbara, California Lodging: Expedia Bellevue, Washington