Your Search | allianz travel insurance

Sep 16 2016
QUOTE WIZARD BOGUS LEADS, PEOPLE NEVER REQUESTING CALLS, CREDIT A LEAD ONLY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER TERRIBLE LEAD, ALL INFO ON THE LEADS ARE WRONG INCLUDING BIRTHDAYS, INFO ON HOUSE AND NUMBERS, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THE SALES REP WILL BUG YOU ALL DAY LONG AND AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE A PROBLEM HE DISAPPEARS. SCAMMERS!!!! UNSURE Internet WASHINGTON Author: Burlington, New Jersey Insurance Companies: QUOTE WIZARD Internet

Sep 15 2016
pura vida lifestyle Master Vacation Scam Artists! Don't get tangled in their web! cancun, q roo Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Colorado Travel Services: pura vida lifestyle Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Mercury Auto Insurance Mercury Insurance Owe me 350.00 for 4 months for car leasing - after a no fault car accident Santa Ana California Author: TARZANA, California Consumer Services: Mercury Auto Insurance Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Exploretrip.com unknown Ticket issued after flight somehow my fault and no refund Internet Author: West Richland, Washington Air Travel: Exploretrip.com Internet

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 15 2016
NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Nautilus Insurance Horrific Experience with Insurance Audit at Nautilus Scottsdale Arizona Author: Commack, New York Insurance Companies: NAUTILUS INSURANCE OF ARIZONA Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
Dr David Spring, Spring Chiropractic ,Dr. David Spring wasted my PIP insurance on worthless painful harmful treatment he inflicted Middleburg Florida Author: orange park, Florida Alternative Health: Dr David Spring Middleburg, Florida

Sep 14 2016
UMG-Trav 800 Did not authorize nor do I know who they are!! They have been charging $14.95 month for? Internet Author: Hauula, Hawaii Travel Services: UMG-Trav 800 Internet

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 14 2016
National Hole in One Dallas National HIO John Everhart, National Hole in One Scam Richardson Texas
Author: Quad Cities, Iowa Insurance Agencies: National Hole in One Dallas Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
QuoteWizard Life Insurance leads from consumers Author: HEMET, California Customer Leads: QuoteWizard

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Funtime Vacations Ripoff Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Air Travel: Funtime Vacations Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Direct Buy Travel Travel by Direct BuyDirect Buy Deceptive and deceitful Nationwide Author: Euless, Texas Travel Agencies: Direct Buy Travel Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Highland health group Highland health care/ IHC Total scam! Internet Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Health Insurance: Highland health group Internet

Sep 11 2016
Prudential Insurance My insurance adjuster flat out lied to me about when i was covered  Iowa Nationwide Author: BELOIT, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Prudential Insurance Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
USAA car and renters insurance Undervalued, and Screwed San Antonio, Texas Nationwide Author: Harrodsburg, Kentucky Insurance Companies: USAA car and renters insurance Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Inshpere dba/ Health Markets Indentured Servitude Los Angeles California Author: Ontario, California Insurance Agencies: Inshpere dba/ Health Markets Los Angeles,

Sep 10 2016
Notaries Will Travel Got Ripped Off San Antonio Texas Author: Petal, Mississippi Notary: Notaries Will Travel San Antonio, Texas

Sep 09 2016
Flystein Don't use Flystein Brisbane Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Services: Flystein Internet

Nationwide Insurance Nationwide is not on your side! Internet
Author: TICONDEROGA, New York Car Insurance: Nationwide Insurance Internet

Sep 09 2016
Liberty uship delivery agency Petsafe International delivery courier service Scammed me out of $400 for a teacup pomeranian puppy 10 weeks old Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: arab, Alabama Air Travel: Liberty uship delivery agency Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Sep 08 2016
Grundy worldwide Insurance Grundy. Doesn't care Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Carneyspoint, New Jersey Car Insurance: Grundy worldwide Insurance Horsham, Pennsylvania