Your Search | allied barton security

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Aerial services Scotland Aerial express, aerial and security services scotland, Aerial & Satellite Express, Low cost digital aerials & satellite charging for parts and services not supplied Glasgow Nationwide
typing error Author: daventry, Satellite Dish Companies: Aerial services Scotland Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Loveland ski area loveland ski area creates perfect environment for s****. Author: Denver , Colorado Sports Instruction: Loveland ski area George town, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
LTS security systems/nvms7000 they leave you hanging, will not give support to the consumer various locations Internet Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cameras & Video: LTS security systems/nvms7000 Internet

Jan 15 2017
Brilee Baker Brianna Baker, Michael Kors North Park Dallas, Michael Kors Domain Austin, Michael Kors Barton Creek BRILEE BAKER SCAMS MEN OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF GIFTS WHILE WORKING FOR MICHAEL KORS DALLAS Texas
Author: DALLAS, Texas Clothing Stores: Brilee Baker DALLAS, Texas

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California

Jan 12 2017
Stripe.com Stripe disputes turn malicious civil harassment to cover their theft of social security funds San Francisco Internet Author: Oak Grove, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Stripe.com Internet

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 11 2017
Security national automotive acceptance company SNAAC, snaac, security national Lies and fraud about late and missed payments rude customer service, account moved to collections as delinquent Mason Nationwide
Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Car Financing: Security national automotive acceptance company Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Comcia Bank I receive ssi.from theUnited States government through their bank resource set up for social security dependants.I have had hundreds of my disabled monies stolen from my account without my permission.  Nationwide Author: Sanpete, Utah Weightloss Programs: Comcia Bank Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Vivint smart home Vivint smart home fraud Nationwide Author: lake park, Florida Security Services: Vivint smart home Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
A- SECURITY JANE WILSON CONTINUOUS AMOUNT OF CALLS AFTER TOLD NOT TO CALL BACK KNOXVILLE,TN Nationwide Well..... Author: harriman, Tennessee Communications & Networking: A- SECURITY Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
ACS Incorporated or ACS or American Cash Services They are filing a false debt against my name and social security # Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: ACS Incorporated Internet

Jan 08 2017
ADT charging bank account after service has been stopped Clarksville Tennessee Promise to refund Author: CLarksville, Tennessee Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Air Berlin security and privacy violations Berlin Internet Insensitive Author: tampa, Florida Air Travel: Air Berlin Internet

Jan 06 2017
Netspend I received an Social Security deposit of 735.00 in March of 2016, but then was waylaid for several months, at which time Netspend somehow switch my account info. with someone else's account. I was told that myPin number, which accessed the account, was UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME...? This information was followed by the fact that when I had given them the specifics regarding my identity, they said I did have an account. However, I owed them: 9. (+) dollars. When I called to complain and ask that the matter be corrected, I received no help. Netspend (Nationwide) Nationwide NetSpend Author: Bronx, New York Netspend Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
U.S, Security Associates Human Resource Management refuses to respond honestly to complaints Westfield, Massachusetts Internet Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Security Services: U.S, Security Associates Internet

Jan 05 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. PG Fl Lic #LO88055 I was Ripp OFF La Crecenta California Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Security: Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. La Crecenta, California

Jan 05 2017
Moni Monitronics you can cancel service But still have to pay full amount whether there are costs or not Nationwide Author: Fenton, Missouri Security Services: Moni Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS Penny Smith penny.smith@allieddispatch.compayments@allieddispatch.com,Trey Lawhorn trey.lawhorn@allieddispatch.comeft@allieddispatch.com ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE NON PAYMENT JOHNSON CITY Tennessee Author: LEWISVILLE, Texas Credit Services: ALLIED DISPATCH SOLUTIONS JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee

Jan 01 2017
Soboba Casino security I put my trust in them and left my cell phone in my car they stole my cell phone and broke into my glove compartment San jacinto California Valet.... Author: Artesia, California Attorney Generals: Soboba Casino security California

Dec 31 2016
Woodbine Apartments Morguard Revenue Properties Negligent security with gangs roaming the grounds Riviera Beach & Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Home Owner Associations: Woodbine Apartments Riviera Beach, Florida

Dec 31 2016
GLD SVCGS.COM GLD*SVCGS.COM Accessed Social Security Income funds and stole money from this account TN Nationwide This is the way to get your refund Author: Madison, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: GLD SVCGS.COM Nationwide