Your Search | allied barton security

Oct 05 2016
Intuit Intuit GoPayment Intuit security breach, Do not trust Intuit for secure financial protection Internet Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Intuit Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
United K-9 Special Patrol United Special Patrol Rude, arrogant, and unprofessional behavior by Luis at United K-9 Special Patrol Royal Palm Beach Florida
I have resolved my issue with this company and wish to delete my complaint Author: Boca Raton, Florida Security Services: United K-9 Special Patrol Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Cypress Lakes at Stonebriar Apartments Gaines Trust, Gaines Investment Trust Kept our security deposit against Texas state law and are now ignoring all requests of justification. Frisco Texas Gaines made it right! Author: Oak Point, Texas Housing Rentals: Cypress Lakes at Stonebriar Apartments Frisco, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Lisa Fulton Do not rent from this person. She does not return security deposits Beverly Hills California Author: Maryland Property Management: Lisa Fulton Beverly Hills, California

Oct 03 2016
US Security Associates I was charged $75 for uniforms . Now they are refusing to return my money when I returned uniforms in good condition. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Security Services: US Security Associates Tampa, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Fairfield Properties Fairfield Properties Melville, NY Refused to make repairs (including health hazards), no return of Security Deposit Melville New York Author: Valley Stream, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Fairfield Properties Melville, New York

Sep 30 2016
VERIZON WIRELESS LLC Security Deposit Refund Scam New York New York Author: Wurtsboro, New York Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS LLC New York , New York

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Security Title of Miami miami Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Title and Escrow Services: Security Title of Miami miami, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Lea Papanicolaou Security Deposit Scam Lowell Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Landlords: Lea Papanicolaou Lowell, Massachusetts

Sep 27 2016
Power Home Technologies Made hard inquiry on credit Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Security Services: Power Home Technologies Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 21 2016
Protection One Company States Account Past Due With Unauthorized Charges Wichita Kansas Author: Killeen, Texas Security Services: Protection One Wichita, Kansas

Sep 20 2016
Security One Alarm company refuses to fix alarm (that is under warranty), but won't stop billing for monitoring houston Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Security Services: Security One Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Safe Home Security Safe Home Security is the Worst Compnay Ever Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Home Security: Safe Home Security Internet

Sep 15 2016
Monitronics Scare you into getting an alarm system and you’re locked in for 5 years! Dallas, TX Monitronics Cares Author: Columbia, Tennessee Security Services: Monitronics TX

Sep 14 2016
Cash loans sam wilson called me about a loan and asked for a security deposit on a 5000.00 dollar loan i bought 5 iTunes cards totaling 1175.00 didn'tget the loan and now they say i need to send 60 dollars again to get my refund new york new york Author: woodside, New York Commerical Lending Firm: cash loans nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust calling saying I owe the money . i take out large amount online use my source security number. Altantic George. Urban bank and trust Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Loans: Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust Internet

Sep 12 2016
Vigilant Group Vigilant Group scammed my business of 2800 dollars by promising government contracts and links to government services, but I received nothing except promises. Beverly Hills California
Vigilant Promise Refund after Reading Ripeoff Report. Author: Cooper City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: National Alert Security and Protection Services Beverly Hills, California

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute Stay away! Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Security Institute Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Secrity Networks LLC/Monitronics Inc. Taking Payments for service after contract ended. West Palm Beach Florida Monitronics Cares Author: Chicago, Illinois Home Security: Secrity Networks LLC/Monitronics Inc. West Palm Beach , Florida

Sep 09 2016
NuTech National Doesn't pay as per the terms of the agreement and often goes 40 plus days past the due date. Maitland Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Security Services: NuTech National Maitland, Florida

Sep 08 2016
adt offer me a price of 33.00 per month for security, and then did a bait and switch to 55.00 per month after I made my deposit. Tried to tell me they would credit me two months of service for the mishap. Oak Brook Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois Security Services: adt Oak Brook, Illinois

Sep 08 2016
24/7 All State Locksmith Quoted a low price and charged an outrageous price California Author: Anaheim, California Auto Security: 24/7 All State Locksmith California