ALLIED DATA CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: allied data corp
There may be more specific results for "allied data corp"
For more specific results for "allied data corp"
Showing 1-25 of 19,738 Found Reports For more specific results for "allied data corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
Alamo Car Rental Lisbon Portugal Alamo insurance extortion Corp office not shown on website Nationwide Author: Tequesta, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Car Rental Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
First Data Merchant Services / Sam's Club Merchant Services / Clover Serious Misinformation, Lies & Deceptive Practices - Took us for 10K over and above what was agreed in just 45 days! New York, NY Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Allied Collision  Was involved in an auto accident there towtruck take me to their location still a little dazed confuse they asked me to sign some Papers not realizing what I did I sign them Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allied Collision  Houston , Texas

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017
JW Edwards Jo William Edwards, Beauden Corp, Beauden Corp LLC, Beauden Builders and numerous other psuedonmys S. Texas hurricane victims beware failed contractor San Antonio Internet Author: Texas Home Improvements: JW Edwards Internet

Oct 16 2017
globalzestbs Gave us data lists that is completely wrong and useless. hamilton New Jersey Author: Strand, Internet Marketing Companies: globalzestbs hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Scam Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Allied Recovery Services Threatened to send the police after me if I don't pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Allied Recovery Services Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Bestway Corp Bestway (USA) Corp Bestway claims customer satisfaction is their priority, but refuses to replace failed product with manufacturer's defect.!, Phoenix AZ Author: Ventura, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Bestway Corp , AZ

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wolf Gang WDL INVESTMENTS CORP aka Auto Plex Transport .Credit Card Fraud, 10 federal inmate Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Wolf Gang Houston, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 09 2017
transcontinental car USA corp 1car4u, a4x4 FRAUD ft lauderdlae Florida All Sales Final Author: davie, Florida Auto Dealers: transcontinental car USA corp ft lauderdlae , Florida

Oct 09 2017
Greendot corp/Walmart money card Blocked card with money left on it and will not unblock Nationwide Author: pleasanton, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Greendot corp/Walmart money card Nationwide

24 hour wristbands imprint.com Richmond, Texas
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: Netbrands Corp – 24hourwristbands.com Richmond, Texas

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
DriveTime DT Acceptance Corp. In 2013 Dec.13 I went to Carmax to purchase a car. Houston Texas How could you make the payments to the wrong company all these years? Author: Pequannock, New Jersey Car Financing: DriveTime Houston , Texas

Oct 06 2017
FADOUL BAIDA & or BAIDA JEWLERY Baidajewelry.com We are a well known diamond wholesale Corp since 1981 and a good standing Member in The Beurs for Diamonds in Belguim and the well known Diamond Club in Los Angeles . We gave Mr Fadoul Biada personally cut diamonds on consignment for a value that exceeds 140,000 US dollars , We have all the documents that supports this transaction signed by Mr Fadoul Baida. Diamond club tried to help to try to solve the case by asking Mr Fadoul to participate or respond to the letter that was sent to him from the club since our telephone calls or office visits to him has failed since in his words saying that was long time ago and I don't owe nothing ... LOS ANGELES California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: FADOUL BAIDA & or BAIDA JEWLERY LOS ANGELES , California

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Netbrands Corp 24 Hour Wristbands Did not spell or color my products as directed. Was disconnected 7 times when I tried to report mistake Stafford, Texas Author: Fridley, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Netbrands Corp Stafford, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Netbrands Corp.  NBM Netbrands Corp. 24hourwristbands did not fill my order correctly. Got repeatedly disconnected and no answer from customer service number. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Internet 24HourWristbands.com Customer Service Author: , Customer: Netbrands Corp. Internet