Your Search | allstate check cashing crs first national consumer preferred acc ccs first national cred
There may be more reports for "allstate check cashing crs first national consumer preferred acc ccs first national cred"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "allstate check cashing crs first national consumer preferred acc ccs first national cred"

Sep 21 2016
Reliable Office Solutions Reliable Terrible Service, strong arm tactics, Waited months for buyout check, UNRELIABLE ! Staten Island New York Author: Long Island, New York Printing & Copy Services: Reliable Office Solutions Staten Island, New York

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
SHAFER CONTRACT SERV. DEAN SHAFER 5744 Via Monte DrSte BSan Jose, CA 95118 Almaden Valley Phone number (408) 420-0741 Shafer Contracting Serv SANJOSE California Author: sanjose, California Consumer Services: SHAFER CONTRACT SERV. SANJOSE, California

Sep 20 2016
First United Bank Durant Bank Beware of Mortgage Appraisals Durant Oklahoma Author: Durant, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
Mike Gallo Punishment Perfomence Consumer Beware Dishonest Theifs West Worwick Rhode Island Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Mike Gallo Punishment Perfomence Rhode Island

Sep 20 2016
Cellphone Traders False advertising, on website that says consumer would get initial value for their used electronic devices. Reno Nevada
Explanation--- Author: St. Albans, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Cellphone Traders Reno, Nevada

Sep 20 2016
US Imaging Systems Sending you toner not ordered or requested and will not refund when ship back Encino California Author: Portales, New Mexico Consumer Services: US Imaging Systems Encino, California

Sep 20 2016
Purplerhino or Vydox A ripoff, it does nothing, and matches other ripoff reports, that I should have read first. Tampa Internet---Florida. Author: Katy, Texas Alternative Health: Purplerhino or Vydox Internet

Sep 19 2016
Allstate Insurance Will not pay damages San Antonio Nationwide Go through your insurance co Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
First Class Whitening Glo Charged my account when i won a free gift! They try to get you to pay half and keep the product you say no you want a full refund and do not quit saying that until they finally agree. Tell them of all the complaints even with the bbb and that you are going to file a report and please do. If you cant get anywhere with this company text me at swiatekkaren@yahoo.com and i will gladly do a three way calling to get all your money back!!! This is going on all over the internet and has to be stopped...... Henderson Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: First Class Whitening Glo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment advisors NFA. Jackson Heights, New York Responding to report on National Fulfillment Advisors Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment advisors

Sep 19 2016
NORAM CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC NORAM FINANCIAL SERVICES INC ANTHONY RENTERIA SQUARE ROCK LTD GOLBAL TREK PROPERTY HOLDINGS LP SALE OF FRAUDULENT DEBT ACCOUNTS AND CONSUMER INFORMATION VANCOUVER Washington Author: gold river, California Credit & Debt Services: NORAM CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC VANCOUVER , Washington

Sep 19 2016
Integrity Relief RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Integrity Relief dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Integrity Relief helps Timeshare owners to eliminate their future liabilities. Integrity Relief has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Integrity Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Integrity Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Integrity Relief Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Integrity Relief provides a written 100% money back guarantee. Integrity Relief a support group of very highly educated Consumer Advisers to help Timeshare owners terminate their Timeshare contracts as well as terminated their mortgage obligations to Timeshare resorts. Integrity Relief, over 25 years of expertise relieving customers from their Timeshare obligations HALLANDALE, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Automated Marketing Management CashPac Guaranteed winner  stamped with a Presorted First Class U.S. Postage paid in Tampa, FL Fresh Meadows,New York 11366 Nationwide Author: robstown, Texas Cash Services: Automated Marketing Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Rise Broadband Refused to waive cancellation fee when they couldn't provide service for the first 45 days Nationwide
Author: Oaktown, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Hollywood Kia,Chris Montcello (manager), receptionists. Fraud! Purchased Platinum Warrenty for a pretty penny and first time I need to use it I find out I paid for something that doesn't exist. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 18 2016
It's Just Lunch dating, matchmaking, partner, life partner, spouse, marriage, Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Consumer Services: It's Just Lunch Houston, Texas

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 17 2016
Consumer Dispute Advocacy Loan Modification, Consumer Dispute, Scammers Utah Nationwide Author: Colorado Financial Services: Consumer Dispute Advocacy Nationwide