ALLSTATE FIRE AND CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: allstate fire and casualty insurance company
There may be more specific results for "allstate fire and casualty insurance company"
For more specific results for "allstate fire and casualty insurance company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
UDSLIFE.com I ordered my boys backpacks and lunch box on Aug 1st and have not received anything. Received a tracking number that does not work. $100 down the drain. Internet Author: Highland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: UDSLIFE.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Kasia Rzotkiewicz , Director Of Operations Refuses to pay for hard hours I cleaned and scrubbed floors , walls, etc and has an Abusive Supervisor that's prejudice and wants you to work nonstop with no break to eat . She doesn't like you to clean with her germs and dirty floors using water apparently. Philadelphia Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Your solution. Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Steel Valle Paving and Concrete, Cosmo (owner) TOOK OUR MONEY AND NEVER DID THE JOB!!! Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Home Improvements: Steel Valle Paving and Concrete Austintown, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Cream deceitful and misleading advertisement North Las Vegas NV Author: Drury, Missouri Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Cream Internet

Aug 16 2017
Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Saw add on Facebook and YouTube for flatirons, I ordered them 07/24/17 got confirm email said it would be 4 to 6 weeks its 8/15/17 no flatirons. Checked folder I saved my confirmation in and no sign of confirmation email or web address. They deleted their whole URL but I can't understand how they infiltrated my personal folder in my email and erased the confirmation info. Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Internet

Aug 16 2017
L'etoile L'etoile Ultra Premium Anti-Aging Formula Trial offer isn't free with only shipping and handling. Purchase signs you up for auto purchase and payment. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Skin Care: L'etoile Internet

Aug 16 2017
Fran Calista Fran Calista is a criminal running organized cyber crimes that includes wire fraud, and ripping off major brands by counterfeiting! St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Fran Calista Internet

Aug 16 2017
MDJunction or MD Junctuon Went here for support and quickly found the opposite Internet Author: Ohio Internet: MDJunction or MD Junctuon Internet

Aug 16 2017
WANG GANG 001 fake shoes and over charged SHANGHAI MING HANG OU SHAN china Author: Black Forest, Clothing Stores: WANG GANG 001 SHANGHAI MING HANG OU SHAN , China

Aug 16 2017
Pardon wavivers canada I had recently came across an AD for pardon and waiver services.I clicked on the AD because thirty years ago I had some minor criminal charges, all before I was the age of 18 that I wanted to clear up.  Ontario canada Nationwide Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Pardon wavivers canada Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Illustra Skin Care Illustra Intensive Eye Serum Terms and conditions are well hidden. Sample is not just cost of shipping-will be billed nearly $100 if not cancelled within 14 days of ORDER. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Skin Care: Illustra Skin Care Internet

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret Jodyssecret.com Item which was ordered was never delivered. Company now closed. Internet Author: Mandan, North Dakota Sporting Goods: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
Health and Happiness HydroluxInstant Wrinkle repair Sent me creme. Could not progress thru popup without agreeing to terms Internet Author: kiefer, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Health and Happiness Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret Woww Fashion Sports Miracle Sports Bras ordered and paid, never arrived. Contacted company with no response, website is now closed. Fake phone# Newark Internet - Delaware
Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world I ordered the steam flat iron on July 29th at 4:24am..I NEVER received a confirmation number to my order and when I try to look up anything it says it's unavailable. I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF!! WOW!! WHAT A SCAM REALLY!!! WHY HASN'T IT BEEN REMOVED OFF EVERY SITE???? Internet Author: Bartlett, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Ellys world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Inc Professional Collection Vivint Inc reported me owing $767 to my credit bureau when my services was stopped 8/2015 with me owing only $199 and no one have any information about my acct at Vivint since they sold it Utah Nationwide (utah) Author: CHARLESTON, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vivint Inc Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
keens portable building inc Keens Carports Deceptive sales practices will take your deposit and find away not to deliver your product, salesman lies Brooksville Florida Author: brooksville, Florida Builders & Contractors: keens portable building inc Brooksville, Florida

Aug 16 2017
a. s. hair enterprises Abu Selim,Mr. Dildar Zzaman Virgin hair scammers, liars, Not a manufacturer company Don't buy anything from them there pics are fake Harek Nagar, Beldanga, Kolkata - 742133, West Beng Internet Author: southfield, Michigan Hair Salons: a. s. hair enterprises Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellys World False advertisement on FB, selling an amazing looking hair straightener. I ordered two, waited a few days, went back to company website called ellys world. And the Internet is indicating there is no such company. Received confirmation and paid through PayPal but was scammed. Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Ellys World Internet

Aug 16 2017
IMG International Medical Group not pay the claims Indianapolis Indiana Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Insurance: IMG International Medical Group Indianapolis, Indiana