ALLSTATE INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: allstate insurance
There may be more specific results for "allstate insurance"
For more specific results for "allstate insurance"
Showing 26-50 of 28,960 Found Reports For more specific results for "allstate insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 08 2017
beeline insurance group llc Todd Brian Braeger evasive, dishonest, arrogant, insolvent Payson Arizona
Author: PAYSON, Arizona Insurance Agencies: beeline insurance group llc Payson , Arizona

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE THEY WANT PAY FOR ANTHING. AND I AM PAYING THEM OVER $600.00 A MONTH CHATTANOOGA Tennessee Author: College Station, Texas Health Insurance: FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee

Oct 07 2017
Alberto Reihl Dream Source Alberto Reihl is 100% a scam artist and a pathological liar. We hired Alberto to sell insurance for us in 2010. Alberto was living in Maui at the time. He was selling finalexpense insurance to seniors. On the surface Alberto seemed to be an excellent ins Alberto Reihl Scam Artist! Dream Source Consulting LLC. Scam! Laguna Niguel California Author: Converse, Texas Insurance Agencies: Alberto Reihl Dream Source Laguna Niguel, California

Oct 06 2017
Chris Baird Chris CarterEquity Trust Company LLC Lied about having contractors license and insurance wrongfully deceiving employees and subcontractors exposing them to dangerous work environments mold infestations and unhealthy work conditions Vancouver, Washington and Portland Oregon Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Adoption Agencies: Chris Baird Vancouver , Washington

Oct 05 2017
Nancy Clark & Associates, Drug Rehab. SCAM, BEWARE. Nancy Clark Drug Treatment aka The Recovery Center abused my family, health, time, money, emotions, legal situation, and medical insurance. Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Nancy Clark & Associates Inc Costa Mesa, California

Oct 05 2017
Affordable health insurance These guys call every day about five times a day and every time they call I tell The representatives that I am no longer looking for insurance and they need to stop calling me. I finally called the 800 number listed on the Internet and all five represen Harrassment Do not know Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Health Insurance: Affordable health insurance Internet

Oct 05 2017
Best Buy Purchased 4 insurance plans on iPhones thru Best Buy, cancelled plans 1st week in July. Contacted Best Buy/geek squad 3 times since as they are still billing me! Contacted bank and had them refuse any further charges!! Today another charge,, contacted my bank and low and behold they changed their name so that charge would go thru! The fact of fraudulent activity with name changing is absolutely horrendous! I will no longer do business with Best Buy and/or geek squad! Absolutely poor business practices! Sooo disappointed in such a big company! You should be ashamed! Fairless hills Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
Ignorance is Bliss 3.0 Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
TD Visa TD Canada TrustTD insurance company TD Visa took a large sum of funds out of my account without my authorization, no garnish nothing. I had a td visa over 6 years ago and became disabled. I was paying the balance protection insurance therefore I filed a claim. I was told by the insurance company this was paid and I had nothing to worry about. 6 years later they take out the money from my account. Toronto Ontario I was fooled by TD Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TD Visa Toronto, Ontario

Oct 04 2017
Equis Financial Stay Away! Dishonest! A warning to agents being recruited. Asheville, NC Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: Equis Financial Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
First Insurance Agency DwayneTravis Non Existing Insurance Company Posing As Medicare Reps Selling Human And Well Care To Poor And Senior Citizens Chicago Illinois Author: Forest Park, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: First Insurance Agency Chicago, Illinois

Oct 03 2017
Rose Pace, Sterling Vacations I paid Rose Pace $1,098.00 for Cuba Cruise with Celestyal Crystal for August 18-25, 2017. Rose Pace charged my Visa an additional $102,00 for travel insurance. The cruise wasn't paid. She will not give me documents to submit to Travel Insured International. Georgetown Texas Author: Calumet City , Illinois Cruises: Rose Pace, Sterling Vacations Georgetown , Texas

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Fidelity & Guaranty SCAMMED US Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Fidelity & Guaranty Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 03 2017
Smile Direct Club Can't prove they're legit, Insurance won't pay Nashville Tennessee Author: Belvidere, Illinois Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 03 2017
us bank us bank home mortgage Fraud Nationwide The previous matter Author: otway, Ohio Banks: us bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Bankers Life Insurance Company owes me 868.00 commission pay Maumee Ohio Author: Stryker, Ohio Financial Services: Bankers Life Insurance Company Maumee, Ohio

Oct 02 2017
Legion Limited Medical First HealthAXIS Insurance Company We were promised that this insurance would cover all of our needs and is not accepted and does not pay. Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Clearlake Oaks, California Health Insurance: Legion Limited Medical Wayne, Pennsylvania

Oct 02 2017
ncwc we cover turbos-they dont. They want to put after market parts that dont fit. allenhurst New Jersey Author: weston, Florida Car Insurance: ncwc allenhurst, New Jersey

Oct 01 2017
Woody Livingston REVIEWS pillar to post home inspections. REVIEWS Pillar to Post Home inspections Woody Livingston Arizona Home Inspector Sun City Arizona
I guess it's really easy to become a Home Inspector in the state of Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Home Inspections: Woody Livingston REVIEWS pillar to post home inspections. REVIEWS Sun City , Arizona

Oct 01 2017
Wilco life insurance company Cancelled policy without notification to my address or I would have paid premium Carmen Indiana Author: Glen Rose, Texas Customer: Wilco life insurance company Carmen, Indiana

Oct 01 2017
Mr. HAQ & mrs. Tayeba Haq, Al Haq Monster house for rent, termite infested. Aurora Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Insurance Companies: Real Estate Services: Mr. HAQ Aurora, Illinois