Your Search | alltel cellular

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Freedompop Internet Author: Otsego, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet

Sep 12 2016
gsmUnlockers DO not use DO not deposit into ImeiPlanet - this is 100% scammer. Stole my money. i called paypal and got no help. i called my bank and got my money back after calls. be very very carefull of this guy. port reading New Jersey Author: van nuys, California Cellular Phone Companies: gsmUnlockers port reading, New Jersey

Sep 12 2016
Metro PCX Continually drops calls Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCX

Sep 12 2016
reseller.swiftunlocks.com/ reseller.swiftunlocks.comSwiftUnlocks.comswift-unlocksSwiftUnlocksSwiftUnlockSwiftUnlocks.netunlockfusion.netunlockfusion.com Extremely BAD BAD and BAD service and like robbing people!!! Internet
Author: Ontario, California Cellular Phone Companies: reseller.swiftunlocks.com/ Internet

Sep 11 2016
Diamond Wireless Verizon Wireless Lakewood Colorado Author: Conifer, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless Lakewood , Colorado

Sep 10 2016
Cellairis ripped me off damage clearwater Florida Author: palm harbor , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellairis clearwater, Florida

Sep 10 2016
Gazelle Misleading, False Advertising Louisville Internet, Kentucky Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Gazelle Internet

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Samsung Samsung 6 edge phone San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Straight talk Service Internet Author: Paulding, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

Sep 05 2016
Virgin Mobile John Feehan They are not giving me quality service but instead it is mediocrity Plainsfield Indiana United States Indiana Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainsfield Indiana United States, Indiana

Sep 05 2016
total wireless cleaned out my checking account and now i have to wait 2 weeks for refund Nationwide Author: davenport, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: total wireless Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Verizon message that 90% of data has been used for the month. This is the 4th and phone has been off two days Nationwide Author: Dillard, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
Verizon wireless Fraudulent data charges Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
FreedomPop False advertising, inoperative service as advertised Internet Author: Cypress, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Sep 01 2016
safelink wireless aka tracfone was denied access to names of p.i.c. of enrollment verifications requests new documents continuously claiming never rec'd any ( mailed , faxed and e-mailed ) never updated in system , nor do they mail anything out to you in 5 days or ever ( 30 days later still nothing ) Milwaukie Internet- Oregon Author: madison, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: safelink wireless aka tracfone Internet

Aug 31 2016
Straight talk Would not send me a new sim card overnight after they sent me wrong one! I even offered to pay for shipping! Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk

Aug 31 2016
Verizon Wireless Rude Customer Service and Malfunctioning Devices Basking Ridge New Jersey Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Aug 30 2016
BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND STINKS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
SWTG COMMUNICATIONS John Gilly FAKE BUSINESS for tax write-off Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Liars: Cellular Phone Companies: SWTG COMMUNICATIONS Rochester, New York

Aug 29 2016
Republic Wireless Won't take back phone, zero cust. service, website a never-emding nightmare Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Internet

Aug 28 2016
Metro PCS Richardson Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Richardson, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders.com ripped off....brand new galaxy s6 for $24 in return reno Nevada Author: coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-Phone-Traders.com reno, Nevada