Your Search | alltel cellular

Apr 19 2016
AT&T Getting the Run Around = Fraud Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Internet

Apr 17 2016
Sellandrecycle I sent them my old iPhone 5 and they never sent me my promised check for $186.00. I recently sent them an email and it said no sender to reply and went to look at their website for contact info and that is now completely inexistent. They created a scam is what I believe. Does not say Internet Author: Denver , Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sellandrecycle Internet

Apr 14 2016
On Target Builders Misleading, deceptive, word smitthing, carsalesmen, half truths, say what you want to hear, don't want you to read the contract, talk and try to distract you while reading. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: On Target Builders Tooele, Utah

Apr 13 2016
Straight Talk Liars and Thieves Miami Internet Answer to rebuttal from Straight Talk Author: Durham, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Apr 13 2016
Metro PCS Metro PCS Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Augusta, Georgia

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Offers 14 day money back trial ... NOT Nationwide Bad math!! Author: Leesburg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Refurbish Your LCD SCAMMED ME!!! Naples Florida Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Refurbish Your LCD Internet

Apr 12 2016
ClubWhiteSmile, FrederiksbergDNK and NH Systems Aps Frederiksberg They offer a 1 dollsr iphone 6s but after a few day they charge me an another 119 $ on my credid card Internet, after they charge twice an another 119. Internet Author: Sherbrooke, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile, FrederiksbergDNK and NH Systems Aps Frederiksberg Internet

Apr 12 2016
Max cellular Boost mobile, Broadway Everett ma Defective phones, intimidating tactecs, taking advantage of the disabled Everett Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Max cellular Everett, Massachusetts

Apr 11 2016
qlink crappy company dania florida Author: marshall, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: qlink

Apr 11 2016
Pace Butler screwed $200 lied no reply scam Oklahoma City Oklahoma Customer Satisfaction Author: mandeville, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Pace Butler Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Prestige Marketing Consultants Christine Marie Puhl, Cat Dulley, T-Mobile The Biggest Scam in Nashville Beware Christine Puhl should be in Jail T-Mobile Scam. Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Prestige Marketing Consultants Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 09 2016
Metro PCS Opened acct with promo of 2 free phone, didn't have phones so I bought 1 & was told that I would get $50 rebate if I bought new phone with a $60 contract was deny rebate and never got 2 free phones Glendale Nationwide Author: FLUSHING, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
cube group CBE GROUP Nationwide Author: turners station , Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: cube group Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Verizon Wireless I was not notified or aware of data usage until I seen that my cellular wireless service bill was $1300 plus for the month of March. Nationwide Any common sense?? Author: greensburg , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Bruce Beam Verizon is burning up my data Dale City Virginia Author: Dale City, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Bruce Beam Dale City, Virginia

Apr 08 2016
official iphone unlock Scam England Internet Author: playa del carmen, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: official iphone unlock Internet

Apr 07 2016
FreedomPop Beware you pay nothing and get nothing. Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Howard Beach, New York Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
cellrizon took an order on nov 30 that i paid for and i have still not received it. they blame it on the mail Internet Author: New Foundland Cellular Phone Companies: cellrizon Internet

Apr 06 2016
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile They are discontinuing service for no valid reason for free phone Charleston Illinois Author: Riverview, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Charleston, Illinois

Sunlit daisy Ripoff Internet
Author: Champaign , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Sunlit daisy Internet

Apr 05 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd, World GN, WOR(l)D GN Rip off products and Customer Service Miami Florida Author: Cedar Park, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Miami, Florida

Apr 05 2016
Best Buy Geek Squad Best Buy stole $250 from me because they can Stuart Nationwide Author: Jensen Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Best Buy Geek Squad Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Asurion THEY DON'T HONOR WARRANTIES ON THE DEVICES THEY GIVE YOU FOR A REPLACEMENT. Nashville Tennessee Author: Centralia, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Internet