ALLTEL CELLULAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alltel cellular
There may be more specific results for "alltel cellular"
For more specific results for "alltel cellular"
Showing 26-50 of 15,572 Found Reports For more specific results for "alltel cellular"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Smart pay lease They are fraud or scam Internet
Author: Marissa, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smart pay lease Internet

Aug 07 2017
Metro pcs They have snotty attitudes and they dont do returns even if they didnt tell you in the first place there is no return policy. This place sucks never go here. Save your money and go somewhere else! Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Wichita, Kansas

Aug 07 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet
Unfair Report / Customer APPROVED results in writing before we paid Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Satisfied customer Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com FL

Aug 06 2017
OVERSEAS ELECTRONIC #CALVIN HUGGH I dont get my phones to my door..I have pay for the items Chicago, IL 60659 Nationwide Author: SEREMBAN 2, Other Cellular Phone Companies: OVERSEAS ELECTRONIC Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Sprint wireless Bad service, bad customer service and bad business practices Internet Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Aug 05 2017
Phone Squad Phone Squad Dudley They sold me a stolen mobile phone which was later blacklisted. The phone was sold to me by the owner of the shop who pretended it was a private sale Dudley Nationwide Author: Walsall, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Phone Squad Internet

Aug 03 2017
Tracphone Phone without a phone number Internet Author: Sebring, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracphone Internet

Aug 03 2017
Metro PCS , Lashunda Refused to warranty a 18 day old phone, they claimed a tiny scratch was the reason for the phone not working properly Gulfport Mississippi Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 03 2017
SPRINT SPRINT Ripped Me Off by Charging me for ONE Month X-3 Cellphone that NO CALLS or TEXTS were Made Purposely....the Amount was Over $500+ Change. The Bill for 3- Cellphones Per Monthly Plan was $100.00 Tax Included, with Unlimited Calls & Texts. Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas

Aug 02 2017
Sprint Sold damaged goods, cheated by giving discount and then recharged it, did not stand by advertising. Florissant Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Florissant, Missouri

Aug 01 2017
Upper Darby Electronics Company sold me a BLU cellular phone and phone freezes and won't respond when touched and they will not honor replace or fix Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Upper Darby Electronics

Aug 01 2017
Boost Mobile Boost doesn't care about their clients or privacy & security Nationwide Author: Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Verizon Wireless services Verizon data overages /verizon cloud services app Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless services Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida Family Mobile Walmart - Family Mobile cell phone complaints Miami Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Miami, Florida

Jul 31 2017
Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Author: Methuen, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Tracfone Nationwide Tracfone Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Consumer Cellular Consumer Reports Scams Seniors Portland Oregon
Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Portland, Oregon

Jul 29 2017
Verizon Verizon Jetpack sale, service and return A TOTAL RIPOFF Tillamook Verizon Wireless Store Oregon Author: UpThe Trask, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Oregon

Jul 29 2017
Consumer Cellular Terrible Service - can't get phone set up and LONG 30 minute waits to get live person Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Smart Pay www.-chg.com Lease indicates $50.64 12 months for a $100 phone Not available Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Smart Pay Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com I made a purchase for a total of 100.00 for two Iphone 6s 128g my purcahse should have been delivered on 07/24/17. I did not get my delivery and now the site is down. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Iphoneimei.net officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/F-OUR-CUSTOMER'SIphoneimei.net/we-R-Fraud-N-Proudofit They did absolutely nothing but charge my credit card and forward me to a link which shows how long it's gonna take me to get ripped off Internet Author: Paacoima, California Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneimei.net Internet

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
CELLUAR SALES This company is a scam as a Verizon company Buford Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: CELLUAR SALES Buford, Georgia