Your Search | alltel cellular

Jul 19 2016
eMarketing Solutions list was crap, did not offer refund Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Cellular Phone Companies: eMarketing Solutions Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Americom Americom Tried to Cheat Us Washington, DC DC Author: Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Americom Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
cellular outfitter Awful Terrible Lousy Avoid at All Costs Internet Author: Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: cellular outfitter Internet

Jul 19 2016
Samsung Refused to fix phone that is still under warranty. Texas Internet Author: Turd soup, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Internet

Jul 19 2016
Rediff.com highly non reliable for i phones seller of the company is equaly a b****** Mr Rishi,who's a seller to rediff.com.neither resolved my problem nor has any authenticity. mr rishi, kamla nagar , near SPARK MALL Internet Author: ghaziabad, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Rediff.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
CONSUMER CELLULAR LIARS, HIGH PRICES WITH ALL THEIR TAXES, LOUSY SERVICE, ANTIQUE PHONES Nationwide Author: new port richey, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: CONSUMER CELLULAR Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Boost Mobile Lied about services provided. Went to a plan $25 more expensive because i was told by their employee i would get unlimited use of my hotspot only to find out it was a lie and the hotspot capped out at 8 gb. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
In Touch Voip In Touch VoIP Ripped Me Off Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: In Touch Voip Internet

Jul 18 2016
Honorsell.com Chinese electronics scammer(iphones and tablets) Beijing, china Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Honorsell.com Internet

Jul 17 2016
cricket cell phone virgin mobil Bought service and its still not activated Internet Author: brooksville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: cricket cell phone Internet

Jul 17 2016
Phone Vibe Naweid E. Scammer Phone Service Repair Mission Viejo California Author: San Clemente, California Cellular Phone Companies: Phone Vibe Mission Viejo, California

Jul 16 2016
Urge mobile I been trying for year to get my money for my activation , the keep lie to me and never pay me my money , don't do business with them The my master dealer , I activate the phone and never pay me the money for my activation Brooklyn New York
Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Urge mobile Brooklyn , New York

Jul 16 2016
Tracfone Missing minutes Nationwide Author: Cabot, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
UsCellular Ripoff, Bad Customer Service Nationwide You forgot to tell us... Author: Platteville, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: UsCellular Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
TMobile Safeline Application Rejection Deceptive Billing and Horrific Customer Service Nationwide
Author: Florida Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
INKOJET HENDERSON Ink O Jet Henderson Ink O Jet Ink O Jet Henderson, NV Total RIPOFF PAID CASH & They Broke My IPHONE Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: INKOJET HENDERSON Henderson, Nevada

Jul 15 2016
AT&T AT&T Sucks Dallas Texas Not a RipOff.. Author: Williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas , Texas

Jul 15 2016
TrackPhone SafeLink TrackPhone under agreement was suppose to give me 500 minutes a month for free under a low income account status Nationwide Author: Queens Village, New York Cellular Phone Companies: TrackPhone Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Verizon Charged me 250$ saying it was from my credit report. Then they said they didn't do one. I have excellent credit. Nationwide Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
BLU BLU CELL PHONE LOST REPLACE PHONE DO NOT WANT TO REPONSE Doral Florida Author: NEW YORK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: BLU BLU CELL Doral, Florida

Jul 14 2016
CPR Cell Phone Repair Sold me a broken used Note 3 and wanted a restocking fee of $70 two hours later when returned. Dallas Texas Author: Euless, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CPR Cell Phone Repair Dallas, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Walmart My Family Mobile Canceled service after they would not refund me the $25.00 Xtras pack that I had for over a year without being able to use it to purchase any down loads or services. Charged a month after canceled service. Nationwide Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart My Family Mobile Internet

Jul 14 2016
Working Assets, Inc. a/k/a Credo Mobile SCAM! Cancelled service billed me $200 for 30 day free trial San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Working Assets, Inc. San Francisco, California

Jul 14 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Scam Nationwide Author: Flemington, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Charged $2500 for services I did not receive and this has been going on for over 1 yr. New York, New York Nationwide
Author: sherman oaks, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide