Your Search | alpha graphics metairie louisiana

May 25 2016
Miracle Ear of Shreveport Louisiana Playing and setting up my 86 year old deaf mother into conning her to retest and buying another pair of $4000 new hearing aids after only less than 5 year purchasing of her $5000 pair ..... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Hearing Aid Centers: Miracle Ear Shreveport, Louisiana

May 23 2016
Stephanie Breland -STEPHANIE DEAN -bogalusasmokedpoboys -Bogalusa Smoked Poboys & Specialties SCAMMER - Keep new item and return old damage item Bogalusa Louisiana Author: Bogalusa, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Stephanie Breland Bogalusa, Louisiana

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 20 2016
Kami Shade I placed a order on April 30 and necer received it, but mut money was taking out of my account on May2 . I have sent 2 emails and never received a response back. Internet Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Kami Shade Internet

May 20 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Failed Package Delivery (Debt Collector) Jacksonville, Florida Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville, , Florida

May 20 2016
European Motors, European Svc. Inc,Euro Motors, Elham moghimi, aka.Ali Moghimi Defrauded Me off trade-in and $2500.00 Cash monroe Louisiana The BBB would never make that statement Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: European Motors monroe, Louisiana

May 19 2016
David Parrish Dave Parrish AkA Dave Allen is a con man and very unstable/dangerous Hawaii
Legal Notice Author: Covington, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: David Parrish Internet

May 18 2016
BATON ROUGE WATER COMPANY Br waterAscension waterParish water DECEPTIVE PRACTICES from management on down... Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Utility Companies: BATON ROUGE WATER COMPANY

May 18 2016
Yodel Misleadin and Money-Sucking Nationwide Author: Sunshine, Louisiana Computer Marketing Companies: Yodel Nationwide

May 18 2016
Ricky Boatwright Commando Enterprises Gretna, LA Liars - Did Not Pay for Work - Cowards - Cheaters - Thieves Gretna Louisiana
Author: Gretna, Louisiana Builders & Contractors: Ricky Boatwright Commando Enterprises Gretna, LA Gretna, Louisiana

May 16 2016
Jeffs med store Jeff haris They will ship product asking u to send ups 300 for insurance on a fake ups site Internet Author: Abbeville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Jeffs med store Internet

May 16 2016
Direct Tv Direct Tv removed funds from my account without permission I'm on a fixed income and they took money out of my account without my permission  Texas Nationwide Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Direct Tv

May 16 2016
real estate exams usa exam information Internet Author: chalmette, Louisiana Consumer Services: real estate exams usa Internet

May 12 2016
Netspend,  I had money takin from my card around the time of 4:30am, and was told netspend would contact me of getting my money/31.00. Would like to know what happen to my money, netspend has sent me a new card, but haven;t return the money when netspend releasted is to some company. It happon in the early morning of this month, and i would like to have my money back please. you may even contact me by email monroe Louisiana Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

May 12 2016
dealdash,com Bouncers 1 kinda funny everybody bids but they come on line then all off a sudden wins I want my money back all $75 Internet Author: Vivian, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: dealdash,com Internet

May 12 2016
Graceland Portable Buildings shady dealings Prairieville, Louisiana Nationwide HORRIBLE GRACELAND PORTABLE BUILDINGS Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Builders & Contractors: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

May 12 2016
Alliance Virtual Offices Alliancevirtualoffices.com BEWARE OF IDENTITY THEFT Newport Beach Internet Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Small Business Services: Alliance Virtual Offices Internet

May 11 2016
42ND Street Photo Definitely ripping people off and upselling New York New York Hold On A Minute!!! Author: Benton, Louisiana Cameras & Video: 42ND Street Photo New York

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Warning past due crimnal fees or fines Miami Florida Author: Gray, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Miami, Florida

May 10 2016
Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Buc Bucceri I have made several calls to mr Buc and he has assured me that i would recieve the paper work and now no calls after reviewing a few items online ... Quincy Michigan Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Guns & Ranges: Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Quincy, Michigan

May 09 2016
Alpha Bravo Charlie Recovery and Towing LLC Keith F RustAbc DiscountTowing and Recovery Scammers selling broken incorrect automotive parts to consumers Mullins South Carolina Author: Portage, Wisconsin Auto Parts: Alpha Bravo Charlie Recovery and Towing LLC Mullins, South Carolina

May 09 2016
Ink stable graphics Jaime ann carnesEmma crane Livingston Texas
Author: nowata, Oklahoma Consumer Services: Ink stable graphics Livingston , Texas

May 08 2016
Vacation Travel Club in Branson, Mo. Vacation Services of America On Nov. 24, 2009 we attended the Vacation Travel Club meeting in Branson, Mo.  Branson Missouri Author: pioneer, Louisiana Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Travel Club in Branson, Mo. Branson, Missouri

May 07 2016
Aflac Continental America Insurance Company I took out a two policies with Aflac. Know they don't want to honor the policy . I told the agent about my medical and of course she said No problem Mrs.Ward they will still honor the policy Well I was told it was pre existing , and they would not be honoring the policy. Don't believe anything from an Aflac agent he or she are only trying to make a commission off you .They are not concern with your well being. Columbia South Carolina Nationwide Aflac Worldwide Headquarters Response Author: Winnfield , Louisiana Customer: Aflac Nationwide

May 07 2016
ACADIAN AMBULANCE ON CALL Do Not Trust the Safety of Your Loved One with this Company Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Home HealthCare: ACADIAN AMBULANCE ON CALL Baton Rouge, Louisiana