Your Search | alpha graphics metairie louisiana

Jan 18 2017
Sterling Commercial Capital Brian Opert Public Warning New Orleans Louisiana Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Loans: Sterling Commercial Capital New Orleans, Louisiana

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
PostalExam.org Greener Grass LLC Ignored multiple refund requests apparently refuses to acknowledge Lewes Internet
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana United States Postal Service: PostalExam.org Internet

Jan 17 2017
Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Wanted 4,719 $ as a tax fee upon receiving wanted another 8,000$ for a new Mexico tax. This was/is up front money. Roswell Georgia Author: leesville, Louisiana Resorts: Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Roswell, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Reviews Trials Deceptive fraud Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)). ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Dave Allen Internet

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | David Parrish Dave Parrish AkA Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))  Legal Notice Author: Covington, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: David Parrish Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount Score Discount; Hobbies Unleashed; Steal your money and don't deliver products Portland Oregon Internet Author: Denham Spring, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 13 2017
1956 paid insurance on unit, it flooded and rats ate my clothing, they refuse to pay baton rouge LA Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Attorney Generals: Bader Insurance

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 12 2017
AAA engines Terrible Company Chatsworth California Author: Mansfield, Louisiana Auto Warranty: AAA engines Chatsworth , California

Jan 11 2017
IceBerg Cups I ordered online with the company in 04/2016 for a tumbler then ordered off Amazon later in the year and have never received either cup. When I ordered from Amazon I wasn't aware it was the same company. Their site is unable to be contacted and no number. Internet Author: Stonewall, Louisiana Gift Shops: IceBerg Cups Internet

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Dog Banks ad on Facebook FACEBOOK AD RIPOFF Louisiana Internet Author: Spring, Texas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 10 2017
Destination Resorts Destination Resorts Hawaii Complete Scam!! Maui Hawaii Author: Louisiana Hotel: Destination Resorts Internet

Jan 10 2017
ACS ATTORNEY That I owe money Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Brusly, Louisiana District Attorneys Assistant DA: ACS ATTORNEY Internet

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Did not receive dog bank after they took payment from me for $21.99 on November 29th, 2016 Alexandria Louisiana Internet Author: Jemez Springs, New Mexico Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision, LLC internet

Jan 07 2017
A Forever Recovery Another Insurance Fraud Complaint against A Forever Recovery Battle Creek Michigan Author: Louisiana Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A Forever Recovery Battle Creek, Michigan

Jan 07 2017
high class universe dog bank Alexandria,Louisiana Author: CHEHALIS, Washington Gift Shops: high class universe internet

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Anruina Hair Store Anruina Hair Store ALIEXPRESS NIGHTMARE!! Internet Author: opelousas, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Anruina Hair Store Internet

Jan 04 2017
Taxnet Financial No call verification to see if I am the one whom actually done the application for a RAL Internet Author: Columbia, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxnet Financial Internet