ALPHA GRAPHICS METAIRIE LOUISIANA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alpha graphics metairie louisiana
There may be more specific results for "alpha graphics metairie louisiana"
For more specific results for "alpha graphics metairie louisiana"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401981

Sep 23 2017
Agkits A Tractor parts company selling complete engine rebuild kits Iowa Author: winnfield, Louisiana Auto Rentals: Agkits Iowa

2, Report #1401971

Sep 23 2017
Beauty Within Ordered free trial and paid shipping. Now I'm getting charge almost $80.00 for each bottle each month. I did not sign up for a monthly subscription. I also have no RMA# to be able to return to sender. Provo Utah Author: Bourg, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Sep 23 2017
Danny and clyde's Kay cook Harahan Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Employment Services: Danny and clyde's Harahan, Louisiana

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Cash max loans Scam Vallejo, CA Nationwide
Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Loans: Cash max loans Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Jackie's Notary Services Notary Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Notary: Jackie's Notary Services Shreveport, Louisiana

Sep 22 2017
ECS E Cigshop Ripped Me Off St. Louis Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: ECS E Cigshop Internet

Sep 22 2017
Spartan College of Aeronautics This 'College' is a SCAM! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Vioet, Louisiana Aviation Schools: Spartan College of Aeronautics Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2017
ELLY’S WORLD Steam straightener and never shipped it Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Adult Web Site: ELLY’S WORLD Internet

Sep 19 2017
Freelance Money taken from my account - no services provided Sydney Nationwide Author: Kariong, Nebraska Computer Graphics: Freelance Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
RagingBull.com Jason Bond Picks, Petra Picks, Jason Bond Ripped off and refuses to refund even though I haven't rec'd the product!! Arlington, TX  Texas Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Online Trading: RagingBull.com Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Diet Supplements Was supposed to be a one time trial. Just shipping. Shipped two bottles and charged $80.I called and talked to representative and would charge $1.95 for cancellation on something I didn't order!Refused to refund money. What theives LasVegas Nevada
Author: Merryville, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements LasVegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2017
W/o we fashions I ordered the straightening flat iron with steam for 49.99 an never received it now I can't even find any info on these crooks plz don't order from them I wish I woulda been warned W/o we fashions took money for straightener hot iron for 49.99 an never delivers now you can't contact them Internet Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: W/o we fashions Internet

Sep 17 2017
Reward Redemption Scam Nationwide Author: Zachary, Louisiana Sales People: Reward Redemption Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
Cars IV Scammers Mccomb Mississippi Author: Bogalusa, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Cars IV Mccomb , Mississippi

Sep 15 2017
Beauty Impression s Pacoima California Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 14 2017
Cajun Fitness Youngsville Louisiana Author: Youngsville, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Cajun Fitness Youngsville, Louisiana

Sep 13 2017
Elly's World Ordered a straightener with them on August 2nd 2017 and I never received it I tried to contact them through email support@ellysworld.com and i haven't got a respond back yet and the money was draffted out of my account.Internet Author: St Martinville, Louisiana Websites: Elly's World internet

Sep 12 2017
Robert Streeter DVR Systems369 East Main RoadConneaut OH, Ohio USA Phone: 800-807-1271Web: dvrsystems.net/Category: Cameras & Video ripped me off!!! sold me almost 6,000 system that one camera was down in 90 days &now nvr has problems 7 wont make this right Straight up CROOK! Conneaut Ohio Author: west monroe, Louisiana Cameras & Video: Robert Streeter Conneaut , Ohio

Sep 12 2017
Dixie RV Superstores Dixie RV sold me a lemon!!! Hammond Louisiana I used to own an RV repair business Author: Mandeville, Louisiana RV Dealers: Dixie RV Superstores Hammond, Louisiana

Sep 11 2017
Elly's World Ordered a steam straightener on July 24th. Said 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Still have not reveived it. Now web page not available. Internet Author: Coushatta, Louisiana News Media: Elly's World Internet

Sep 11 2017
Plattner Automotive Group I worked for this scam artist for 4 months and he has refused to pay my commisions for the last full month and partial month I worked for him. He makes promises to you and keeps none. I would not reccomend anyone to talk to him about a job much less work for him. He screwed over my employees pay and would not pay them what he promised Sarasota Florida Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Plattner Automotive Group Sarasota, Florida

Sep 11 2017
Elly's World Charged my account for an item I ordered and never shipped the item to me. The site is no longer available and no one returns any emails sent to the support address. Internet
Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Sep 11 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
NOT Gonna Fly ANON Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Sep 11 2017
Ready debit gold Ive loaded my card of my money fax them a reciept and their still telling me that their updating it and escalating it and its still nothing some old song everytime I call.. Scam holding my funds load still pending very rude.... Dont know Nationwide Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Ready debit gold Nationwide