ALPHAGEN MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alphagen materials technology
There may be more specific results for "alphagen materials technology"
For more specific results for "alphagen materials technology"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 26 2017
Advance Able Technology Advanceable Technology Billed $79.99 on 09/24/2017 without my consent or knowledge that this was a reoccuring charge. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Portland, Oregon Alternative Health: Advance Able Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 26 2017
Advance Able Technology LLC May be doing business as Health Healing Hands This was an ad for CBD oil endorsed by Montel Williams. I purchased a trial sized bottle with shipping. I triple checked that there was no further commitment involved before I bought. Apparently they still stuck me for $79.99 for another shipment. I have reported to my credit card company and charges will be disputed. States Scottsdale , Az but who really knows Internet In response to comment #1 Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Alternative Health: Advance Able Technology LLC Internet

Sep 26 2017
Advanceable Technology Essential Oils Billing my account for oils that I didn't order or receive ! Sept. 15 and Sept 16 Scottsdal Arizona Author: Ammon, Idaho Attorney Generals: Advanceable Technology Scottsdal, Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Shenzhen Umeng Electronic Technology Co,.ltd fake flash drives Shenzhen Umeng Electronic Technology Co,.ltd Shenzhen Author: Nassau, Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Umeng Electronic Technology Co,.ltd Shenzhen,

Sep 25 2017
Advance able Technology LLC The following are on my checking account statementHealth healing Han Scottsdale-azusChamomile chancy Scottsdale AzusaEsntoil3127660954 Scottsdale Azusa Skin enchantment.co 480-3004287 Azusa scamming a free trial, continuing to charge my bank account, using different company names scam Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Minnesota City, Minnesota Alternative Health: Advance able Technology LLC Internet

Sep 25 2017
advanceable technology llc misled me with shipping only ,trial offer,and i cannot contact them, i sent email ,still charged me Nationwide Author: smithville, Mississippi Alternative Health: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

Sep 25 2017
Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Ting Dental Supply, LLC Company Engages in Illegal Work Practices Philadelphia Pennsylvania Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Ting Dental Supply, LLC Company Engages in Illegal Work Practices Author: Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Ting Orthodontic Lab, Inc. (Richard Ting) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

34, Report #1401996

Sep 24 2017
Shen Zhen Dragon Technology Ltd. Dragon Technology, Isscx, Shen Zhen, Chen Ju,website listed as Alibaba or Aliexpress member Scam Company - Fail to refund Aliexpress 86265695173548 Shenzhen Internet china
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Shen Zhen Dragon Technology Ltd. Internet

35, Report #1401965

Sep 23 2017
Advanceable Technology, llc Made unauthorized charge of 69.98 ro my card on Sept 23rd at 7:19 pm. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Wirtz, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, llc ,

Sep 22 2017
Advancible Technology CS This Co.advertised they would send me a bottle of CBD oil for the shipping costs of less than 5 dollars. Now they have taken between $69.99 and another charge of $79.99 to my credit card. I did not authorize these amounts from my card to be deducted. This is a total scam Co. Can someone please HELP me with this????? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Joliet, Illinois Lawyers: Advancible Technology CS Internet

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
advanceable technology i also placed an order for a free sample and a trail size bottle of balm.my card has been charged 79.99 for an order in august of 2018. then again on sept.20 i was charged 69.99 ..I have never even got the samples.my bank has put a hold on payment.However it is a large pain in my back side cause now i have to wait on a new card. I have also sent an email to cancell any and all furture orders.Companies like this prey on ppl like me..looking for a way to ease our pain and to get off all the pain mefs we are taking.I truly believe cbd oil is a gret help. Internet Author: cordell, Oklahoma Healthcare Centers: advanceable technology Internet

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 21 2017
MTS Technology took 700 dollars from my checking account and left me nothing to pay my bills arlington Virginia Author: NEWPORT, Tennessee Banks: MTS Technology arlington, Virginia

Sep 20 2017
Advanceable Technology Lead me to believe I was ordering a free sample , when buried in terms and conditions, I would have had to report in 10 days that it did not work. There were no terms and conditions accompanying the sample order. They are deliberately being deceptive by not providing terms and conditions with the sample. Internet Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology Internet

Sep 20 2017
Advanceable technology Charged me 79.99 and said I placed an order when I didn't. I didn't set up an account with them only paid shipping and handling for a sample. Internet Author: Taswell, Indiana Alternative Health: Advanceable technology Internet

Sep 20 2017
H.S. Landcrafters HS Pools & Patios, Harry Rice Sloppy, unprofessional, questionable business practices, and ultimately abandoned the job Berlin New Jersey Dan Pepper rips off contractors Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: H.S. Landcrafters Berlin, New Jersey

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
Advanceable-technology, llc. SCAM of CBD Scottsdale Arizona Author: corbin, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Advanceable-technology, llc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 18 2017
osceola fence supply llc The Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With st. cloud Florida
Osceola Fence Supply Company Author: orlando, Florida Landscape Companies: osceola fence supply llc st. cloud, Florida

Sep 14 2017
Spooky2 aka Nanjing Clean Energy Electronic Technology Co., Ltd aka Cancer Clinic (NZ) Ltd Sells worthless hoax Rife machine, illegal radionics medical device, fake cancer cure, quack gadget, frequency generator, quantum biofeedback, PEMF, plasma Internet Author: Internet Alternative Health: Spooky2 Internet

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Sep 14 2017
US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY US IMMIGRATION.us Represented themselves as a US Immigration agency and took my $220.00 for a kit I did not receive Wilmington Delaware Author: Homestead, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 12 2017
American Express Company AXP, Amex, American Express The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. New York City Nationwide Not Fraud Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: American Express Company Nationwide