ALTOVIS, AVLIMIL, ENZYTE, OGOPLEX, ROGISEN, ROVICID, MIOPLEX, LIFEKEY, WARNER, BERKELEY, WARSHAK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: altovis, avlimil, enzyte, ogoplex, rogisen, rovicid, mioplex, lifekey, warner, berkeley, warshak
There may be more reports for "altovis, avlimil, enzyte, ogoplex, rogisen, rovicid, mioplex, lifekey, warner, berkeley, warshak"
For more results perform a general search for "altovis, avlimil, enzyte, ogoplex, rogisen, rovicid, mioplex, lifekey, warner, berkeley, warshak"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 16 2017
Time Warner/Spectrum Charging me for services after I have switched over to a different company NEW YORK Nationwide Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Internet Service Providers: Time Warner/Spectrum Nationwide

2, Report #1362020

Mar 15 2017
SPECTRUM CABLE TIME WARNER CABLE AKA CHARTER CABLE SPECTRUM THREATENS DISABLED PERSONS & EXTORTS SENIOR CITIZENS Los Angeles California Nationwide Wrong Author: W. Hlwd., California Miscellaneous Companies: SPECTRUM CABLE Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 07 2017
 WARNER BROTHER ASSOCIATE {DENISE HALTERMAN STOLE MY MOVIE SCRIPT IDEA OFFERED ME 31 MILLION DOLLARS BACKED OUT ANY AND ALL CONVERSATION IS ON MY FACE BOOK AND MESSENGER MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS   {(((REDACTED)))}  PASSWORD IS {(((REDACTED)))} take my case 5 million to the victor. BURBANK California Author: LAWTON, Oklahoma Producers: WARNER BROTHERS BURBANK, California

Mar 06 2017
YP advertising Recorderd me on a phone contract for advertisement and did not deliver Atlanta Georgia
Author: Berkeley, California On-Line Business: Advertising / Deceptive: Eli Z Berkeley, California

Mar 02 2017
East Bay Media Center, Mel Vapour, Paul Kealoha-Blake Item severely not as described Berkeley California Author: Berkeley, California Cameras & Video: East Bay Media Center Berkeley, California

Feb 27 2017
Huntington Chase Apartments Don't let yourself be trapped by this apartment complex Warner Robins Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Huntington Chase Apartments

Feb 20 2017
SNAP ON CREDIT These guys try to bully customers LIBERTYVILLE Illinois Author: BERKELEY , California Credit & Debt Services: SNAP ON CREDIT LIBERTYVILLE, Illinois

Feb 16 2017
Berkeley Trace Apartments Berkeley Trace Apartments in Bensalem PA 19020 Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Amazon.com Amazon refunded buyer money before I got item back, now buyer won't return item Bay Area, CA Internet Author: BERKELEY, California Miscellaneous Companies: Amazon.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Time Warner Spectrum Refuses us service New York New York Author: Palmdale, California Cable TV: Time Warner New York, New York

Jan 24 2017
Time Warner cable Service Defiance,ohio Ohio Author: Paulding, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner cable Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Youthful Sense Young IndeedLuminescence Not just a free trial unauthorized charges on account Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Internet: Youthful Sense Internet

Jan 22 2017
Skin Opulent EyeOpulent-SkinOpulent/ Ms Holland Credit Card Fraud 11037 Warner Ave, Ste 345,Fountain Valley CA92708 Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Attorney Generals: Skin Opulent Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: berkeley, California Cross-Border Scams: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Internet

Dec 21 2016
NCE Health Insurance Company/RightMed Health Insurance Scammed Big Time Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Company Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
TIME WARNER CABLE SPECTRUM NO 411 LISTING FOR BUSINESS LINES FOR OVER 14 MONTHS Internet Author: , California Telephone Companies: TIME WARNER CABLE SPECTRUM Internet

Dec 13 2016
Jostens Graduation Announcements Poor Quality and Damaged Berkeley Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Colleges and Universities: Jostens Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Berkeley Trace Apartments Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem PA 19020 Worst Place To Live Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Dec 08 2016
Hurley Auctions legacy Realty group Deceptive, Misrepresents, and Sneaky Greencastle Pennsylvania correction of Hurley Auction review Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Realtors: Hurley Auctions Greencastle, Pennsylvania

22, Report #1341985

Dec 07 2016
Loan Depot James Toth / Jerry Oneill Misleading about how great your credit score and report.is to get the $400 to proceed. Foothill Ranch, California  Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Financial Services: Loan Depot Internet

Nov 19 2016
spectrum spectrum internet service took over time warner cable industry california Author: yermo, California Internet Service Providers: spectrum Internet

Nov 15 2016
Earthlink / Time Warner / Spectrum Internet SCAM!!!! Do not use these Scam Artists !!! Earthlink Time Warner Spectrum Internet service provider scam fraud promo rip off theft India Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Service Providers: Earthlink / Time Warner / Spectrum Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
time warner spectrum jacked rates by 30 dollara a month milwaukee Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: time warner spectrum Nationwide