ALTOVIS, AVLIMIL, ENZYTE, OGOPLEX, ROGISEN, ROVICID, MIOPLEX, LIFEKEY, WARNER, BERKELEY, WARSHAK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: altovis, avlimil, enzyte, ogoplex, rogisen, rovicid, mioplex, lifekey, warner, berkeley, warshak
There may be more specific results for "altovis, avlimil, enzyte, ogoplex, rogisen, rovicid, mioplex, lifekey, warner, berkeley, warshak"
For more specific results for "altovis, avlimil, enzyte, ogoplex, rogisen, rovicid, mioplex, lifekey, warner, berkeley, warshak"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Spectrum/Time Warner Cable Cable Pricing Rip Off Nationwide Author: Garland, Texas Cable TV: Spectrum/Time Warner Cable Nationwide

May 15 2017
Spectrum Time Warner In my opinion they are THIEVES Oversell Internet Capacity, refuse to replace defective equipment, and false advertising Austin Nationwide Author: Taylor, Texas Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Nationwide

May 15 2017
Cowan System LLC Lease Purchase it is a Scam burlington New Jersey
Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Cowan System LLC burlington, New Jersey

May 09 2017
MC Wellness Rip Off, Bad Cannabis, Low Grade Herb Berkeley and Oakland California
Author: Oakland, California Pharmacies: MC Wellness Internet

May 04 2017
Spectrum Cable Time Warner Cable, TWC, Rating F for Quality! Florence Kentucky Really?? Author: florence, Kentucky Cable TV: Spectrum Cable

May 03 2017
ResultCare resultcare, health care, San Francisco California Unwarranted slander Author: berkeley, California Alternative Health: ResultCare San Francisco, California

7, Report #1291978

Apr 29 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: BetterHelp goes above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction. By continually implementing strategic improvements to the platform and customer service practices, BetterHelp ensures that members receive the highest standard of customer care.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service BetterHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BetterHelp Support Team - We're happy to help! Author: Berkeley, California Miscellaneous Companies: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 27 2017
Berkeley Trace Apartments Beware of Berkeley Trace Apartments in Bensalem Pennsylvania 19020 ,Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Property Management: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Conslines Conslines conned me !! Internet You did not followed instructions Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Telephone Companies: Conslines Internet

Apr 19 2017
Judith ... Judy ... Jay Daar Berkeley Jay Daar - Facebook Judith Daar, Judy Daar, Not to confuse Judith F. Daar the well known author Bully - spied on me on Facebook as JAY DAAR Berkeley California Author: Longmont , Colorado Clubs & Organizations: Judith ... Judy ... Jay Daar Berkeley Berkeley, California

Apr 18 2017
Rita Haynie Suspicious Email BCC...Movers Needed in subject line Internet Author: Berkeley, California Moving Companies: Credit Card Fraud: Rita Haynie Internet

Apr 17 2017
Digital Supply USA digitalsupplyusa.com Company charges restocking fee even for defective products Kansas City Missouri Author: Berkeley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 15 2017
Jidd motors Adam jidd Crooks and scammers DesPlaines Illinois Author: Berkeley , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jidd motors Design plaines , Illinois

Apr 13 2017
Time Warner Cable/ Spectrum Cable Spectrum Deceptive Advertising Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner Cable/ Spectrum Cable Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Time Warner/Spectrum Charging me for services after I have switched over to a different company NEW YORK Nationwide Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Internet Service Providers: Time Warner/Spectrum Nationwide

16, Report #1362020

Mar 15 2017
SPECTRUM CABLE TIME WARNER CABLE AKA CHARTER CABLE SPECTRUM THREATENS DISABLED PERSONS & EXTORTS SENIOR CITIZENS Los Angeles California Nationwide Assumptions... Author: W. Hlwd., California Miscellaneous Companies: SPECTRUM CABLE Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 07 2017
 WARNER BROTHER ASSOCIATE {DENISE HALTERMAN STOLE MY MOVIE SCRIPT IDEA OFFERED ME 31 MILLION DOLLARS BACKED OUT ANY AND ALL CONVERSATION IS ON MY FACE BOOK AND MESSENGER MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS   {(((REDACTED)))}  PASSWORD IS {(((REDACTED)))} take my case 5 million to the victor. BURBANK California Author: LAWTON, Oklahoma Producers: WARNER BROTHERS BURBANK, California

Mar 06 2017
YP advertising Recorderd me on a phone contract for advertisement and did not deliver Atlanta Georgia
Author: Berkeley, California On-Line Business: Advertising / Deceptive: Eli Z Berkeley, California

Mar 02 2017
East Bay Media Center, Mel Vapour, Paul Kealoha-Blake Item severely not as described Berkeley California Author: Berkeley, California Cameras & Video: East Bay Media Center Berkeley, California

Feb 27 2017
Huntington Chase Apartments Don't let yourself be trapped by this apartment complex Warner Robins Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Huntington Chase Apartments

Feb 20 2017
SNAP ON CREDIT These guys try to bully customers LIBERTYVILLE Illinois Author: BERKELEY , California Credit & Debt Services: SNAP ON CREDIT LIBERTYVILLE, Illinois

Feb 16 2017
Berkeley Trace Apartments Berkeley Trace Apartments in Bensalem PA 19020 Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Amazon.com Amazon refunded buyer money before I got item back, now buyer won't return item Bay Area, CA Internet Author: BERKELEY, California Miscellaneous Companies: Amazon.com Internet