ALWAYS 4 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: always 4
There may be more specific results for "always 4"
For more specific results for "always 4"
Showing 1-25 of 77,978 Found Reports For more specific results for "always 4"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Windstream Cancelled service 4 days into new billing cycle and company won't prorate Nationwide Author: Callahan, Florida Internet Service Providers: Windstream Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Time shares offered are totally worthless 4 days after the contract is signed Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberty, South Carolina Sales People: Resorts: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Americas Preferred Home Warranty WORTHLESS LIARS AND CHEATS Do not do business with!!! Most worthless company out there, they always have something in the small print to keep from paying. Worthless as toilet paper about as useful too. I am reporting to 20/20 television show and maybe they will be out of business if America is lucky. They should not be allowed to do business, unless lying is their business of choice. I do not know how a business can stay around who acts this way. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Roach, Missouri Home Warranty Companies: Americas Preferred Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Grandtvbox.com Platinumtvbox.com tigerlot.com 1-3 days to ship paid them 224.59 ordered on 10/4 now 10/14 no product shipped los angeles California Author: Elmira, New York Internet Fraud: Grandtvbox.com los angeles, California

Oct 13 2017
Omega Options and Grey Mountain These two companies work hand in hand--Omega Options does the contact work and trading classes and active trade recommendations/sales, but they process your money through Grey Mountain Ltd. Initially contacted by Daniel who later turned me over to another Took 4 deposits = $26k, helped me trade for several months and earn lots of $, disappeared when I tried to withdraw $200 Miami & Liverpool, England Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Online Trading: Omega Options and Grey Mountain Internet

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Salem Boys Auto Many complaints about this business Tempe Arizona Daniel I've always heard good things about Mark Salem Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Salem Boys Auto Tempe, Arizona

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

14, Report #1319445

Oct 12 2017
Zip Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zip Capital Group, LLC is dedicated to the client’s complete satisfaction. Zip Capital Group prides themselves in their commitment to providing the best possible borrowing experience to clients.*UPDATE: Zip Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from Zip Capital Group Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 11 2017
Vitalizeeye PgiskinlogicaProsperous Group Charged my credit card with 4 items equaling $364.70. Not authorized! Customer service person was very rude and combative. Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Vitalizeeye Las Vegas,, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska To Mr. C Crawford from DatabaseUSA Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
TEAM Services Inc Will Not Pay Their Notaries! Sussex New Jersey Finally Paid Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mailbox Rentals: TEAM Services Inc Sussex, New Jersey

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Sale Guru - Andrew Adams shopsalesgurus.com I ordered a curling iron on August 30, 2017 and have still not received it. The tracking number is and error and the email response says some orders have been delayed and allow 4 weeks. IT's BEEN 6 WEEKS! No further response to my emails asking for a refund of my money.  Internet Author: San Clemente, California Sales People: Sale Guru - Andrew Adams Internet

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas