Your Search | alyon technology first credit of america

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
CORPORATION CREDIT BUILDERS, INC. SCAM, CHEATERS, LIARS. SCAM CHEATERS, LIARS!!! Beverly Hills California Author: MIAMI, Florida Financial Services: CORPORATION CREDIT BUILDERS, INC. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
special security force special security force phoenix az special security force bad service, unprofessional people, false promises and statements... phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Security Services: special security force phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Best Movers of America, Donna, Ashley BEST MOVERS OF AMERICA IS A SCAM!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Moving Companies: Best Movers of America Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
First Response Garage Door Aptly named: First Response. Will sell you new stuff, but fail to come for tune up appointment, no call back, nothing. Seattle, and Puget Sound Area Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Home Improvements: First Response Garage Door Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Frank LoScalzo and Associates Debt Settlement Program Fraud holbrook New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Frank LoScalzo and Associates holbrook, New York

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Dish Satellite System Dish Auto-Pay CHANGES customer's credit card info to FALSE info Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Satellite System Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 28 2014
Second Wind Consulting Took our money and provided no benefit Northhampton Massachusetts Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Second Wind Consulting Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
Paypal Debit Master Card Do not purchase Paypal Prepaid Debit Mater Card ! Nationwide Author: winchendon, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Debit Master Card Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Direct express allowed a fraudulent charge to go thru when they were advised I didn't make the charge or authorise it. Nationwide Author: Willis, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Assistive technology Services ats Company does not honor warranty! Internet/Ebay Author: orinda, California Telephones: Assistive technology Services Internet

Jul 27 2014
Catholic Medical Center CMC They go right to collections and report on your credit report without telling you Manchester New Hampshire Author: hooksett, New Hampshire Hospitals: Catholic Medical Center Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 27 2014
National Real Estate Making false allegation against my background in credit history orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Realtors: National Real Estate orlando, Florida

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC