Your Search | alyon technology first credit of america

Oct 13 2015
protectCell the sale person advice me ,first time filing a claim a charge of $ 150.00 would be returned on my claim city by zip code Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Telephones: protectCell Internet

Oct 13 2015
tracfone prepaid wireless tracfone is trying to rip me off for over 4,000 minutes of airtime I have paid for. Nationwide Author: Camargo, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone prepaid wireless Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Law offices of CDR Brian The man said that I had a file claim filed and I needed to call him back and handle this lawsuit that is being filed against me He called from Santa Cruz number but gave me an 85 Internet Author: Ben lomond, California Accounting: Law offices of CDR Internet

Carecredit Specialist Jason Miles CPN Scammer New York Internet
Author: College Park, Georgia Credit Services: Carecredit Specialist Internet

Oct 13 2015
O Max 65 MS Sending me watches and charging my charge card-started when I took a online survey for my ISP-said I would receive a free gift for a handling charge Burbank California Author: phillipsburg, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: O Max 65 MS Burbank, California

Oct 13 2015
OptionMint Prolonged return of profits; overcharged for final wire transfer New York City/London, England, possibly Nationwide Author: Salem, Oregon Gold & Silver Investments: OptionMint Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
01:26 PM ray azcui/ricardo canales promised loan at 6%---also father had died----mother had operation---then in hospital w /heart attack---all lies---bs artist--continual delay of promissary note paperwork---does not answer phone or email new york---100 church street Internet Author: corning, California Loan Brokers: Internet

Oct 13 2015
Qazzoo REVIEW: Qazzoo is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. a progressive approach to creating business online by combining social media & a natural language search engine to create a new way to generate more business for the professional users at a lower cost. *UPDATE: Qazzoo pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Qazzoo recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business service.
Author: Discovery Bay , Alabama Customer Leads: Qazzoo Internet

Oct 13 2015
Complaint Review: Dr. Luiza Petre | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Dr. Luiza Petre TA65Doctor.comCenegenics Medical Institute.Age Reverse, LLCAssocs of Columbia Presbyterian Hea ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! New York New York
False Claims Author: Oakland, California Supplemental Health Programs: Dr. Luiza Petre New York, New York

Oct 13 2015
Texas Real Estate Commission TREC is complicit in acts of moral turpitude for lack of ethics enforcement making them indirectly responsible for allowing Predatory Appraisers to continue unchecked and unsanctioned against home owners. AUSTIN Texas Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Real Estate Commission AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 13 2015
RUSH CARD THEY TOOK MY MONEY OFF MY CARD CINCINNATI Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: RUSH CARD Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Tim Dahle Nissan Sold me a car with over $10.000 dollars worth of damage to the motor, then refused to make good on their promise to fix the motor. Murray Utah Author: Brigham City, Utah Car Financing: Tim Dahle Nissan Murray, Utah

Oct 13 2015
Cash Fast America/ Bryan Davis United Fash Cash I keep getting emails from this place saying i owe them money. CASE FILE# 2010713-UFC-TI-224 Loan Information. Internet Author: Perryville, Alaska Loans: Cash Fast America/ Bryan Davis Internet

Oct 13 2015
ANC Award Notification Cimmission I received a notification in the mail stating that I won $1,230,946.00 or larger amount up to 2 million. It then asked me to select an option of how I wanted to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: murray, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Award Notification Cimmission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 13 2015
Hubei Technology Co., Ltd Hubei Technology Co., Ltd, Hubei Research Chemicals Company took payment and refused to send product o issue refund. 100% Scam Shenzhen internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Hubei Technology Co., Ltd Internet

Oct 13 2015
Clearview Settlement John Miller Also some phoney officer called me threatening to issue Warrant Harrassed me via telephone, instructed me I had to wire funds to them within half an hour to avoid an warrant being issued. New York State Nationwide Author: St.Charles, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Clearview Settlement Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Ford Corporate Deceptive Advertising - Early Termination of Lease US Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto manufactures: Ford Corporate Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Merrick Bank Credit Card fraudulent late fees Nationwide Author: Bunker Hill, West Virginia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Credit Card Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
asset of Denton Zack RENTAL DENTON Texas Author: azle, Texas Property Management: asset of Denton DENTON, Texas

Oct 13 2015
First Down Funding SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Washington, DC Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Loan Brokers: First Down Funding Internet

Oct 13 2015
Marquis Autos Bait and Switch. Wanted more money day of delivery. Did not honor deal. Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Marquis Autos Brooklyn, New York

Oct 13 2015
tshirt nova I ordered a t shirt and they took my money out of account but got no shirt. ineternet Author: gary, Indiana Clothing Stores: tshirt nova Internet

Oct 13 2015
BKJ Enterprise Shanita Johnson Shanita Johnson is a scammer and a Liar! She seems very nice on the phone at first, but refused to take any follow up calls, virtually did absolutely nothing beneficial for us and made not a single effort to discuss a possible solution.Pearland Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Business Consulting: BKJ Enterprise Pearland, Texas

Oct 13 2015
Vector Security They ignored problems with my system for months, then refused to work with me when I wanted out of my contract Columbia Internet Author: Lexington , South Carolina Electrical Services: Vector Security Internet