Your Search | am press associates mags r us

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Lux style International I viewed the website for the Blackhead remover. I didn't order, I just left the website. I then received an email saying my order had been sent. I am now receiviing emails threatening to take me to collection agency 5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Timaru, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style International 5100 Odense C,

Jan 22 2017
L. J. Ross Associates Degrading, Deceitful, Cunning Rip Off Artist Company Jackson Michigan
Author: Southfield, Michigan Electrical Services: L. J. Ross Associates Jackson, Michigan

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 21 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Not sure who this is but Trust US BANK TRUST3476 STATEVIEW BLVDFORT MILL, SC, 0 Lost home behind our back Demoines Iowa
Over Your Head Author: Medford , New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Demoines, Iowa

Jan 21 2017
Carl Black Kennesaw Auto Dealer Carl Black Kennesaw SOLD US A CAR FULL OF MOLD, RIPPED OFF Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Carl Black Kennesaw Auto Dealer Kennesaw, Georgia

Jan 21 2017
Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda Bluesky never closed my loan? 4 months wasted, and he apparently ripped off guy who referred us as well. Hartford Connecticut Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda

Jan 20 2017
Wilbur and associates Illinois Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Wilbur and associates Illinois

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
Always Travel With US Scam, Avoided refund at all costs, Lied, Defied logic of basic Math and time. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Travel Agencies: Always Travel With US Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Steven Chasity & Associates Marcy Battles Huge Scam Malibu California Author: Black Eagle, Montana Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity & Associates Malibu, California

Jan 19 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Next town technology PVT LTD I am a Home User Alabama Internet Author: she`, Alabama Customer: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Internet

Jan 19 2017
US.1 Van Lines owner Diane Elmendorf, CHEATED A SENIOR THAT'S HOW THEY OPERATE Miami Florida Author: brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: US.1 Van Lines Miami, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Jon Leroux Leroux Technology SolutionsLerouxTech subbed us out and did not pay Nationwide Author: reno, Nevada Communications & Networking: Jon Leroux Nationwide

Us vital records Internet
Author: Euclid, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Us vital records Internet

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California

Jan 18 2017
payridgid false advertisement company generates url link to send to people to promote and promises to pay out...reached payout total and directs you to blog i spent two days doing this i am very upset Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: payridgid Internet

Jan 17 2017
US Cellular Someone threatening to garnish my wages stating they are us cellular and they they were going to report it to the IRS Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: US Cellular Internet

Jan 17 2017
US Flyer Service Picked up my check for payment and NEVER delivered any flyers Internet Author: New York Courier Services: US Flyer Service Internet

Jan 16 2017
US Realty Records Charged me an extra $19.95 then made it auto-renew. Rip off scam artists. Should be jailed. Internet Author: Savage, Maryland Realtors: US Realty Records Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet