AM PRESS ASSOCIATES MAGS R US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: am press associates mags r us
There may be more specific results for "am press associates mags r us"
For more specific results for "am press associates mags r us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Reverb Nation & Mike Doernberg SCAM Absolutely no communication. Terminated our account. Charged us for services we did not request. Musicians abused. Durham North Carolina Author: Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Reverb Nation Durham, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia serving Big Canoe, Georgia. Milked security deposit. Left us without water for 2 weeks. False statements ,email proof. Horrible service. Marble Hill Georgia Author: Lady Lake, Florida Real Estate Services: Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia Marble Hill, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Demand for Payment Sherman Oaks California Author: Antioch, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I receive a collelction letter indicating that I owed $51.50 to Allegro Anti-Aging Cream City of Allegro is not entered State is not entered Internet Author: Richmond, California Health Insurance: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dear waterfront & associates Internet Author: Westworth village, Texas Abusive Parents: Dear waterfront & associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE , MELANIE CONATSER-PESCHIO PITBULL ATTACKED US VICIOUSLY !& Melanie WANTED TO ESCAPE These Killers at Perris Skydiving Riverside Melanie Conatser - Pescio Her PITBULL Vic Riverside Ca Internet Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Threatened a law suit for a debt I did not owe in the amoujnt of $197.72 Sherman Oaks California Author: Kingwood, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Trimgenix Garcinia TrimGenesis Garcinia Cambogia TrimGenesis Forskolin Extract TrimGenesis Green Coffee Bean Extract Labforskolin KMD Garcinia Charged me $79.95 after I cancelled acct will not refund me customer service was extremely rude I am very angry Englewood Colorado Author: Mountain City, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Trimgenix Garcinia Englewood, Colorado

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
National Student Loan Associates Informed me that after about 4 payments my loans would be forgiven. California Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Adi Moving and Storage Movers broke our stuff, lie about sending us money! riesertown Maryland Author: Aventura, Florida Moving Companies: Adi Moving and Storage riesertown, Maryland

Jul 26 2017
Canadian Online Pharmacy US Online Pharmacy scam, violate do-not-call, aggravating Unknown Internet Author: Menlo Park, California Pharmacies: Canadian Online Pharmacy Internet

Jul 26 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Bella Essemce Eye Cream Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum did not cancel order , put me on hold and ordered 4 more; did not receive, no bill until a pink notice Sherman Oaks Dr. California Author: Flynn, Texas Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Dr., California

Jul 26 2017
Beauty Within Offered free sample, just pay for shipping, now I'm being sent products I didn't order and am being charged for them. Provo Utah Author: Bayview, Idaho Skin Care: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina