Your Search | am press associates mags r us

Oct 20 2016
US Flyer Service Complete Rip Off - Never Attempted any Deliveries (SCAM) Brentwood Tennessee Author: Anchorage, Alaska Multi-Level Marketing: US Flyer Service Brentwood, Tennessee

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet Response from Emporium Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 19 2016
07:58 PM Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important for - No long term contracts - All customers have access to dedicated account managers - All contracts are month-to-month. OnRevenue’s healthcare platform consists of over 20 cloud-based apps, providing your clinic with a comprehensive solution that boosts your clinic’s success online. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. has run thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve Your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple to use. Palo Alto , California
6, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia
7, Report #1332085

Oct 19 2016
Coastline Pools Randy Hall Pools Randy Hall Pool Services Randy Hall , owner of Coastline Pools has not refunded our money of $1487.54. Below is a text from Mr. Hall: Mr. A, I am meeting with the guys to get a refund on Monday.  La Marque Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Pool Services: Coastline Pools La Marque, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 18 2016
Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Callous Company Jacksonville & Andover Florida & Maine Author: Melbourne, Florida Lawyers: Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Idiots Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / / Idiots SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANESalesperson, Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage905-648-4451 Fraud and more Fraud/ Ancaster Ontario
Author: Ancaster and Hamilton, Ontario , Ontario Realtors: Idiots Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / Ancaster , Ontario

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Robert C Seldon & Associates Bob Seldon Lauren Dradic Charlene Bofinger Molly Buie White Firm Lack Understanding of Black Lives Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia Legal Services: Robert C Seldon & Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 17 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC None known My name is William B,  and I am seeking to get my return down payment of $120.00 from Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC, for my 1971 Olds Cutlass they were supposed to ship on July 22, 2016 from Chicago Illinois to Ajo Arizona.  Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Ajo, Arizona Auto Transporters: Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC , Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2016
05:50 PM, Inc. REVIEW:, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE:, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business., Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
yuguana_liu ordered purse onlineThey said my card was blocked. They couldn't finish transaction.I got a vinyl purse in the US mail on 10/14 from China. Not even purse I wanted. This is a fake MinHangQu SHANGHAI 201101 Internet Author: florissant, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: yuguana_liu Internet

Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
We will be publishing emails from your customers that are sent to us Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 15 2016
 Revitalize sent me a sample of their serum and I have been trying to order it but cannot find any numbers to do so. Also, I read about the scam they are performing and want to make sure that they do not bill me anything as one woman said she was charged $187 on a monthly basis. I am 75 years old and cannot afford this charge. Please let me know what to do. Thank you. Santa Ana California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Revitalize Internet

Oct 15 2016
Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group I am a realtor that was solicited for advertising space in their magazine. Boca Raton Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 14 2016
WorldPay Scammy, money-grabbing company - Do not do business wth tem! Based in the UK but do business in USA Internet Worldpay US, Inc. Author: Haymarket, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: WorldPay Internet

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 13 2016
Fathom Events with AMC Theaters and Open Road Films I Paid Fathom Events to see an interview with film maker Olive Stone and Edward Snowden. AMC theater staff said they didn't know how to get it going. So the interview did not happen. I emailed Fathom Events and they said they were working the problem, in conjunction with Open Road Films. I waited 10 days and never received a reply from Fathom Events. I emailed them again, I waited several day and now here I am. greenwood village Colorado Author: phoenix, Arizona Theaters: Fathom Events greenwood village, Colorado