Your Search | am press associates mags r us

Sep 16 2014
TITLE MAX I am paying a loan wiht a 140% and now I just had an accident and total my car. Now I am paying for a new car and for Title Max, which is a reapoff. Wha can I do. Anyone can telll me what happens if I stop payment. Roswell Georgia Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Loan Brokers: TITLE MAX Roswell, Georgia

Sep 16 2014
World Wide Associates Fraud Bellflower California Author: Monrovia, California Insurance Agencies: World Wide Associates Bellflower, Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
American capital holdings llc Andrew smithsonite Took down payment for a loan from us and we never got loan or money back Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Dubuque, Iowa Loan Brokers: American capital holdings llc Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: mukwonago, Wyoming Sales People: MIAMI DREAM TEAM Kittredge, Colorado

Sep 15 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: largo, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Sep 15 2014
transco drivers name (or at least the one he gave us!) is DAVID FAULKNER. nashville TN. Author: memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: transco Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Morgan & Associates Tried to Scam me out of $740, threatened me with arrest warrant Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Morgan & Associates Internet

Sep 15 2014
Mastin & Asociates albert jones John Albert 303-498-9520 Email came saying I was in violation of all these laws because i had a loan from some pklace caled American Cash Advance and they were suing me for EFT to my account and EFt that could not be taken from my account and i would be arrested the trouble is they have everything about me and I am scared to death but cannot locate them or this number unkown Nationwide Author: Worthington, Ohio Cash Services: Mastin & Asociates albert jones Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
South University Columbia campus They will not return call, fax or email and no one there can justify why tuition is 4,500. I owe $55,000 for an associates and that is with grants. Columbia South Carolina Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: South University Columbia campus Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 15 2014
elite pay global northern leasing first data This company is a Scam and they prey on small business! Salesman outright lied to us about the fees! I have proof! not sure where they are based from.came to me Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: elite pay global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Sep 15 2014
Aqua Texas Aqua America charging us different prices for water and sewer prices than others on the same street. Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Leander, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua Texas Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2014
 NRG binary Mike Harrison I am from Jamaica and mike Harrison calls my phone every morning three or four times until I invested my $250 from my husband card I told him I was a cancer patient and only wanted to make a little extra for some of bills. he said he will be here to help. I had doctor visit two days after and I told them I need to cancel as doctor advised I need to remove more lumps,I have been writing since the 2 for my refund and not getting it as I need to do my surgery. england Author: Spanish Town, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NRG binary Internet

Sep 15 2014
general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc. Anthony Nyame ,Ari Dodoh ,Willy Nganjon kamga I was approach by Mr Willy Nganjon on november las year .He proposed me a accounting service and introduce me to Ari Dodoh of omimi and associates llc and Anthony Nyame of general capital corporation.THe associates group took $ 50,000.00 from me has a collateral to secure loan and promised to deliver the loan in 30 days or he will refund my money back. they stop all contact they don't take my phone call they don't respond my email. new york New York Author: blyn, New York Loans: general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc new york, New York

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc MPI Closed more than 25% of its UK stores in 3 years Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Sep 13 2014
Anthem Institute I was lead to believe that they would work around my schedule if I signed up and they lied to the the student loans. said it was one price than received more money from us saying that the money they received was all that was giving and we had to pay the rest. I have a copy of what they said and a copy of a receipt I had to pay out of pocket Springfield Pennsylvania Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Health Care Education: Anthem Institute Springfield, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
Assurance Wireless/FCC I have been trying very hard to get somewhere where action can be taken over this matter. I was led to your site from another about my problem but I am not sure this is the right place however maybe you can help me. I have seen an amazing amount of fraud Fraud, Assurance, Fcc no results, tax payer money, scam Schenectady N.Y Author: Schenectady, New York Telephone Companies: Assurance Wireless/FCC Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
The Law Offices of Phillip R. Sauer They are a collection agency that claims they are lawyers Chicago Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Lawyers: The Law Offices of Phillip R. Sauer Internet

Sep 12 2014
Frederick J. Hanna & Associates Entire paycheck held -- I can't eat or get home! Marietta Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Attorneys General: Frederick J. Hanna & Associates Marietta , Georgia

Sep 12 2014
Smart Start Interlock It was supposed to a device to get us driving again. Nationwide Author: Nationwide Auto Parts: Smart Start Interlock Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Midland Medical Center Midland Medical Center Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33306, Midland Medical Center - Oakland Park, FL, John R. Jones, M.D. Insurance fraud, patient neglect, scam, horrible FOR PROFIT SCAM COMPANY Oakland Park Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Physicians: Midland Medical Center Oakland Park, Florida

Sep 12 2014
The Plumbing Experts Jerry Wayne Dickinson Scammer trying to sue us Claiming he was hurt but He wasn't Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Liars: The Plumbing Experts Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Fashionshirtboutique.com Our company is Desarion, we started working with website fashionshirtboutique month and a half ago and they are not paing for invoices like it was agreed between our companies. They don't respond on our emails any more and phone calls. We have all emails,invoices and trucking numbers which can prove that fashionshirtboutique.com is a fraud website. Can you please help us to get our money back.Thank you Internet Author: North hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fashionshirtboutique.com Internet