Your Search | am press associates mags r us

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

27, Report #1302086

Apr 27 2016
Woody Billings This contractor did shoddy work on our home and over-charged us! Beaufort North Carolina Author: Beaufort, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Woody Billings Beaufort, North Carolina

28, Report #1302084

Apr 27 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates I received a letter that i had wom $3,900,000 and all I had to do was send them $20.00,Nationwide Author: Crawford, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Nationwide

29, Report #1302025

Apr 26 2016
Payment Services International - Mason Truman Comptroller Congratulations for being the US$40,000,000.00 1st prize winner Varsity Lakes Australia Author: New York, New York Fortune Tellers: Payment Services International

30, Report #1301952

Apr 26 2016
Foundation Business Services, Corporate Business Pros, EDU, Platinum Institute We were trying to create an on-line business and they took us for more than $23,000. Jackson Hole Wyoming Author: Wytheville, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Foundation Business Services Jackson Hole , Wyoming

31, Report #1301934

Apr 26 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates the company sent me a letter stating that I have won $3,900,000,00 and that I need to send them a processing fee $20 fresh Meadows, New York Author: BERKELEY, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates fresh Meadows,, New York

Apr 26 2016
Crossroad Farms Stephen Farms Owes us $30,000 and will not pay Williamsport Indiana Author: Fargo, North Dakota Dead Beat Customers: Crossroad Farms Williamsport, Indiana

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 26 2016
Lincoln Technical School Lincoln School of Technology Lincoln Tech Knows How to Take Money from Poor Sick US Veterans Melrose Park Illinois Author: berwyn, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: Lincoln Technical School Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Apple Inc. To unlock the lost status of Iphone 6 www.apple.com US Author: Beijing, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc.

Apr 25 2016
Fun time vacation Avalon Ultimate excursions Company called Ultimate Excursions solicited us for a timeshare presentation with a gift of a free cruise Scam!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Reply Author: California Cruises: Fun time vacation Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 25 2016
H&R Block Best of Both hrblock.com No peace of mind! They still have not filed my taxes! Internet Author: Rochester, New York Tax Services: H&R Block Best of Both Internet

Apr 25 2016
Charge Auto Sales, Kimberly White, Charger Auto I was verbally abused, threatened and even had money stolen from my account. Stay away from Charger Auto Sales Redford Michigan!! Redford Michigan Question Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Charge Auto Sales Redford, Michigan

Apr 25 2016
Jeff Morgan & Chris Brown Jeff Morgan claiming to be an attorney with US Legal Services Seattle Washington Author: Fayetteville , Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Jeff Morgan & Chris Brown Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Eagle Recovery Associates Peoria Illinois Author: Berwyn, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Eagle Recovery Associates Peoria, Illinois

Apr 25 2016
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales dedicated to total customer satisfaction. 24 hour support staff available to assist in any way.*UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: stuart, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. East Coast Wholesales US Based company established since 2001. East Coast Wholesales top priority to inspect every product before packaging to insure everything is in mint condition and in 100% perfect working order. East Coast Wholesales 24 hour online support staff to assist with questions along with sales office staff during business hours assists customers by phone. Internet

Apr 25 2016
THIS REPORT IS FALSE AND FULL OF LIES Author: Mt Vernon, Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. East Coast Wholesales US Based company established since 2001. East Coast Wholesales top priority to inspect every product before packaging to insure everything is in mint condition and in 100% perfect working order. East Coast Wholesales 24 hour online support staff to assist with questions along with sales office staff during business hours assists customers by phone. MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina

Apr 25 2016
Butler, Rose, Jameson Associates You have won Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars...Sign and mail back with 20.00 Babylon New York Author: Austin, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Apr 25 2016
Robbins Property Associates The Preserve at Tampa Palms Overpriced, Unresponsive, Apathetic Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Homeowner Associations: Robbins Property Associates Tampa, Florida

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
ARTNET/LISALAVENDER/MICHAEL LISI FORGERIES.  FORGERIES SOLD ON ARTNET MICHAEL LISI, LISA LAVENDER. NEW YORK Internet
Bert Stern is missed by us terribly everyday! Author: boggstown, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: ARTNET/LISALAVENDER/MICHAEL LISI FORGERIES. Internet

Apr 24 2016
My afton They booked us we came and told us we couldn't play We are a band from nyc and we get to the Arlene's grocery venue and told us we can't play. They had 8 bands and over booked. Internet Author: Alabama Entertainers: MyAfton.com Internet

Apr 24 2016
Butler, Rose, &Jameson Associates Say I won $3,900,000.00 BABYLON New York If you ignore them... Author: Hague, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
GM FINANCIAL Placed a 60 day late payment on credit report Arlington Texas Denial is not just a river in Africa Author: Taylor, Texas Car Financing: GM FINANCIAL Arlington, Texas