Your Search | am press associates mags r us

Sep 01 2015
Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Moxie Business Talk Unleash Your Moxie Non Payment, False Business Claims, Unpaid Invoice Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide
Open Book Author: Mansfield, Texas Business Consultants: Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
SCOTT R. PHILLIPS DEADBEAT DAD - WARRANT OUT FOR ARREST west warwick Rhode Island
Brush up on the law, please. Author: CRANSTON, Rhode Island Dead Beat Dads: SCOTT R. PHILLIPS west warwick, Rhode Island

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Sep 01 2015
Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. they garnished my daughter's bank account. tried to explain to them that my name is on the account for emergency purposes only. I am currently un-employed and cannot pay this amount (3,064.65) in one lump sum. Asked for a settlement and they still wanted 2,634.55 in one lump sum, asked for monthly payments and denied. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Suggestion on adding names to account... Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Sep 01 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with us. We are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lexington Doc Prep, LLC., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Loans: Loan Modification: Lexington Doc Prep Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Asset Recovery Associates ARA MISREPRESENTATION, INTIMIDATIONS and EXPLOITATION OF CONSUMERS Villa Park Illinois Author: Hyde Park, New York Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Associates Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Crest Nissan Frisco Crest Cars Why is it allowed for cae sales folks to lie to us frisco Texas Author: frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Nissan Frisco frisco, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Conlan Press Connor Cochran This individual took my money for an order that never was fulfilled, stringing along myself and many others, offering excuse after excuse, and never delivered the items that were paid for. Montara California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado On-Line Stores: Conlan Press Internet

35, Report #1252093

Aug 31 2015
Altisource/Ocwen Ignored us and never were able to talk to anyone in the US also put us off for 9 years Nationwide Author: Gulf breeze, Florida Loan Modification: Altisource/Ocwen Nationwide

36, Report #1252056

Aug 31 2015
Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Extraordinary Floors, Brownedesign, Alec Browne He is a theft. Fraud and stole, He never ordered or had an intention of delivering the product he was/is selling. Brevard North Carolina Author: West Linn, Oregon Building Products: Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Brevard, North Carolina

37, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

38, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

40, Report #1251940

Aug 31 2015
Boost Mobile I am only a user of Boost mobile services at the present Best I can figure is Costa Rica Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Boost Mobile Internet

41, Report #1251916

Aug 31 2015
Tours R Us Bookitdiscount club sold me a prepaid all inclusive vacation added booking fees ,upgraded fees and taxes when finalized booking Nationwide Author: Skokie, Illinois Resorts: Tours R Us Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Puppy Pet Boutique Yvonne Hunter Denney, Evonne R. Denney Seller Sold me the Wrong Dog Bedford Texas
TEXT MESSAGE REPORT Author: McKinney, Texas Animal Abuse: Puppy Pet Boutique Bedford, Texas

Aug 30 2015
R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl I was ripped off by R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel & palm coast fl Bunnel Florida Author: palm coast, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl Bunnel, Florida

Aug 29 2015
SafeCart Verispy Fraudulent PayPal withdrawl Internet Please contact us directly Author: Ossining, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: SafeCart Internet

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 29 2015
D&R Paving R&D Paving Driveway Paving Sealing Sidewalk Succasunna New Jersey Author: Budd Lake, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: D&R Paving Succasunna, New Jersey

Aug 28 2015
Craig Trantham Farms LLC Craig sold my mother a vehicle that is a lemon and lied to us about it's owner history aswell Mears Michigan Author: Mears, Michigan Auto Dealers: Craig Trantham Farms LLC Mears ,

Aug 28 2015
Red Skelton RedSkelton.com, OFFICIAL Red Skelton Web Site, Art Corporation of America This company completely inflates values for Red Skelton art work just so they can charge a few hundred dollars for a Certificate of Authenticity , Internet Same William Mett Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: Red Skelton Internet

Aug 28 2015
David R. Andalcio David R. Andalcio, Wynndalco Enterprises, Interface Computer Communications, Metstaff Fraud to fedral funds E-rate Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey Nationwide
Wynndalco Report Attempt at Harassment and Defamation Author: San Juan, Other Corrupt Companies: David R. Andalcio Nationwide

50, Report #620347

Aug 28 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates REVIEW: executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates approach to real estate focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I'm glad this report was filed against Mrs. Horton Author: Church Point, Louisiana Realtors: Jessica Horton & Associates Hampton, Georgia