AM PRESS ASSOCIATES MAGS R US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: am press associates mags r us
There may be more specific results for "am press associates mags r us"
For more specific results for "am press associates mags r us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Rip off Attorneys of credit. Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 19 2017
THC Farmer Logic owner aka Logic contacted me for seeds he read i was just finishing a new breed , I sent the seeds that are currently being sold and he refused to pay me $14000,00 US Malaga Spain Internet Author: Errington , British Columbia Nurseries: THC Farmer Internet

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 19 2017
Neuphoric -R cancelled order still beign charged fountain valley, California Author: miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Neuphoric -R fountain valley, , California

Apr 19 2017
Employers Network Association (aka, ENA) & Louis Deluca (aka, Louis R. Deluca, III) Accepted $1800/month but failed to make payments for medical services Valhalla Nationwide Author: New York, New York Insurance Agencies: Employers Network Association Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Simon Chatila Chatila Diamonds - Simon Chatila Simon Chatila scammed me out of 10,000 US dollars Los Angeles California Author: Ottawa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Simon Chatila Los Angeles, California

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc 12924 pierce st pacoima California This company os still charging me 90 bucls a month for pills and i don't even get the pills now I am going to sue their a** off. Pacoima California Author: Racine, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Rapid Fulfillment Inc pacoima, California

Apr 18 2017
Worldwide Vacations Adam said he could get us 13 tickets to Beatles Love Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Ticket Sales: Worldwide Vacations Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com A N & Associates FlorenceScovel I was Ripped off by magneticpphonecable.com. I ordered a magnetic phone cable and never received West Seneca New York Author: Roanoke, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New York

Apr 18 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, inc. Unrecognized debt Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lihue , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tate & Kirlin Associates, inc. Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Paintinghere.com Fake Paintng from Paintinghere.com Impounded by US Customs Xiamen Internet Paintinghere.com Infringement Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: Paintinghere.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Bella Serata I am fortunately not a victim, but I stumbled onto this fascinating new claim from this outfit. Looks like they are trying to steer away from Angelina Jolie. Unknown Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Apr 18 2017
Web Shop Producers Contacted us by phone asking if we wanted to renew our services. cant locate an address Internet Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Web Shop Producers Internet

Apr 18 2017
Blue Housing Management Charlene Tillmanctillman@bluehousingmanagement.comHiring manager: Debra Law I was told that my resume was found online. That seemed reasonable because I am using several job finders while aggressively seeking employment and I had previously been solicited by reputable companies proceeding this . Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Blue Housing Management Internet

Apr 18 2017
Poshmark us Donna This company is a SCAM Boynton Beach Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: Poshmark us Boynton Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
AHMAD RIYATI-FAYETTEVILLE NC-EXTORTIONIST-LIAR Tried To Extort Us On Ebay-Left Negative Feedback Because We Wouldn't Give Him Undeserved Credit Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Hickory , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: AHMAD RIYATI-FAYETTEVILLE NC-EXTORTIONIST-LIAR Fayetteville, North Carolina

Apr 17 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Mellisa Burkheart 630 489-6359 Tried to threaten me with a debt that I never had. They said I had a Bank of America credit card that I quit paying on in 2005. I never had one' Lombard Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Us Digitizing Scammed for money, and blocked my IP from returning to website!! San Antonio Texas Author: las vegas , Nevada Computer Fraud: Us Digitizing Internet

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Merchant Worthy Bari Bernstein Robert Bernstein Jessica Bernstein Will not release funds, processed funds from customers will not give to us the merchant Pompano Beach Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Worthy Pompano Beach, Florida