Your Search | am press associates

Oct 03 2015
AM Artists Group producer Anshu AM Artists Group ( NORTH EAST GORILLAS) OFFERING SCAM RECCORD DEALS MIAMI, FL Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: AM Artists Group producer Anshu Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
ALEX MOGLIA AND ASSOCIATES Alex Moglia Alex Moglia is a crook Schaumburg Illinois
Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: ALEX MOGLIA AND ASSOCIATES Schaumburg, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Kerns Scammed Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Kerns and Associates nationwide

Oct 02 2015
us security associates worthless company denver Colorado Author: commerce city , Colorado Work Place Bullies: us security associates denver, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Oct 01 2015
Securities Disbursement Division Dana Parsons, recording agentPeter Mouk, S.D.D. financial document director I am a guaranteed winner of $3,062,841 and need to send $20.00 by 10/12/2015 Huntington Station New York Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
DJR GROUP LLC Michael Carter and associates Have a old loan from June 2012 that I never had Boca Raton Florida Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: DJR GROUP LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Verlin Gradney David GradneyVerlin GradneyStone DevelopmentGradney Associates Fraud For Upfront Fees Temecula California Author: Michigan Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

Oct 01 2015
Asmussen and Associates John Asmussen Terrible service from this real estate professional Boulder Colorado
Author: Colorado Real Estate Services: Asmussen and Associates Boulder, Colorado

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
merrill and associates karen palma took $4000 to do a refi on my house to get a lower intrest rate and payment. but then did nothing. new york city New York Author: tucson, Arizona Loan Modification: merrill and associates new york city, New York

Oct 01 2015
Kerosene Corgi's Aka Kensington Corgi's aka BK Blue Heelers, Burt. kerosene Corgi's My deaf dog New Braunfels Internet, texas
Burnt kerosene blue Heelers / Jessica & David witcraft Author: Houston, Texas Animal Services: Kerosene Corgi's Internet

Oct 01 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Asso. A female caller with a foreign accent, possibly Filipino, represented herself as one 'Jane Wilson', an employee of the law firm Steen, Hamilton & Associates, telling me that I had won 2nd place in the Consumers Clearing House contest, associated with Publisher's Clearing House .New York City New York Author: Westminster, Maryland Con Artists: Steen, Hamilton & Asso. New York City, New York

Sep 30 2015
Paul s Padda and associates FKA Cohen and Padda Company in turmoil no one can work with Padda Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: Paul s Padda and associates Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 30 2015
Mojo Global Steve Halverson Steve Halverson sold me software to send out 100 letters a day to Linkedin prospects and it only worked about 2 weeks Scottsdale Internet
This was a mistake and is 100% corrected Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Mojo Global Internet

Sep 29 2015
Verlin Gradney Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud - Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud producing fake/forged fraudulent documents Temecula California
Information Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California
21, Report #1101911

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Service Terrible company, broken items, would not reply! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Amsterdam New York
I am also a victim so this guy is NOT the only one. Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auctions: Carden Family Auction Service Amsterdam, New York

Sep 29 2015
Byron Powersports, Frank Yavorksi Service Manager I wreck my CAM AM Spyder and I took it to them to repair, It costed $10,000 to repair, and still the bike is not working, it is leaking oil and needs a water pump, I have taken it back over 5 times since it has been out of the shop, I took it back last week, now they are refusing to fix it. I have not rode the bike but twice since it been out of the shop. Byron Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Byron Powersports Byron , Georgia

Sep 28 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Unethical, Incompetent, Egotistical, Unprofessional, Extortion, Liar Palm Beach Gardens Florida
MALIK threatens victims, watch out! Author: Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Klein kitchen and bath I am a current customer and I am disgusted by this company, its owner and workers new york New York Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Klein kitchen and bath new york, New York

Sep 26 2015
U.S. Security Associates Ignored workplace harassment and fired me instead Chester Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: U.S. Security Associates Chester, Virginia