Your Search | am press associates

May 24 2016
Roxann Massie Roxy, RoxAnn Fraud, Delinquent Payment, Forgery, Theft, Unlawful Guest Miami , Florida
I AM ROX ANN JO ANN MASSIE | Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Roxann Massie Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 23 2016
Murray-Locane & Associates Murray-Locane & Associates, Tony Locane, Leah Scibetta, Shawn Murray -Royal Lepage Brokerage, Murray-Locane & Associates scam http://soldrlp.com/ SHAWN MURRAY | shawn@soldrlp.com, Leah Scibetta | leahscibetta@gmail.com Tony Locane | tony@soldrlp.com Sa Watch out for these guys. Ancaster Ontario
murraylocane.com - updated bait and switch scam details Author: Toronto, Ontario Real Estate Services: Murray-Locane & Associates Ancaster, Ontario

May 22 2016
Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. LlLooyd S. Markind, Esquire STRONG ARM COLLECTION THIEVES - BEWARE OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. West Chester, Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
Physiotherapy Associates Shady Practices Littleton Colorado Author: Morrison, Colorado Physical Therapists: Physiotherapy Associates Littleton, Colorado

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 20 2016
Mike Warren, MISUniversity.com service, I am a Senior Citizen Living on a Fixed Income Who was Scammed. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Brookside, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Warren, MISUniversity.com Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 20 2016
U5067053 16:19 18.05.16 Transfer 133804179 U5067053CB-TEK GHANA -25.49 0.4975 0.55 Sent Payment 25.00 USD to account U5067053. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment ID: Sell 387 by CB1487 Airtel Acct 0263259386 Amt 100, he stole my money and login into my email to he stole my money from my pm acct and seriously i am really pissed ghana Internet Author: Alabama Computer Stores: U5067053 Internet

May 19 2016
Persian Medium I am Power Psychic Detective Fiona Con artist, money scammer, liar, thief, fraud, fake, spoof Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Psychic: Persian Medium I am Power Internet

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose & Jamerson Asssociates I got a letter from Butler,Rose &James associates.  Babylon, Ny 11702 NY Author: Northport, Alabama Questionable Activities: Butler,Rose & JKamerson Asssociates

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates CashPac Congradulations, you have won a cash prize of 3,900,000.00all you have to do is send $ 20.00 processing fee in addressed envelope to claim prize.  Babylon New York Author: BROOKLYN, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates This is certified and confirmed. You have Definitely won a cash prize ***$3,900.000.00 -remains unawarded and you're holdind the official claim document. Babylon New York Author: hickory, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 19 2016
Signature Rental Car, Orlando FL Agggressive Sales Associates, No Return Deposit, Dishonest Advertising, Invented, Hidden Fees Orlando Florida Author: Stockholm, Other Auto Rentals: Signature Rental Car Orlando, Florida

May 19 2016
Cole Commercial and 1725 N Gower associates - Cliff Cole, owner & Elizabeth Aguilera, assistant Not returning my security deposit money $1700 USD Los Angeles California
Author: Hollywood, California Housing Rentals: Cole Commercial + 1725 N Gower associates - Cliff Cole & Elizabeth Aguilera Los Angeles, California

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Contact ed by mail offering cash award for processing. After research, discovered this is phishing scam who probale sells all information to other unscrupulous companies. Babylon New York Author: Rosanky, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma