Your Search | am press associates

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Oct 21 2016
Emporium I am trying to get my money back and cancel my order and every time I call I get sent to a voice mail that says it is full.Internet Can't access website Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah
8, Report #1332085

Oct 19 2016
Coastline Pools Randy Hall Pools Randy Hall Pool Services Randy Hall , owner of Coastline Pools has not refunded our money of $1487.54. Below is a text from Mr. Hall: Mr. A, I am meeting with the guys to get a refund on Monday.  La Marque Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Pool Services: Coastline Pools La Marque, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Callous Company Jacksonville & Andover Florida & Maine Author: Melbourne, Florida Lawyers: Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Idiots Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / / Idiots SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANESalesperson, Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage905-648-4451 Fraud and more Fraud/ Ancaster Ontario
Author: Ancaster and Hamilton, Ontario , Ontario Realtors: Idiots Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / Ancaster , Ontario

Oct 18 2016
Robert C Seldon & Associates Bob Seldon Lauren Dradic Charlene Bofinger Molly Buie White Firm Lack Understanding of Black Lives Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia Legal Services: Robert C Seldon & Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 17 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC None known My name is William B,  and I am seeking to get my return down payment of $120.00 from Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC, for my 1971 Olds Cutlass they were supposed to ship on July 22, 2016 from Chicago Illinois to Ajo Arizona.  Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Ajo, Arizona Auto Transporters: Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC , Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 15 2016
 Revitalize sent me a sample of their serum and I have been trying to order it but cannot find any numbers to do so. Also, I read about the scam they are performing and want to make sure that they do not bill me anything as one woman said she was charged $187 on a monthly basis. I am 75 years old and cannot afford this charge. Please let me know what to do. Thank you. Santa Ana California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Revitalize Internet

Oct 15 2016
Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group I am a realtor that was solicited for advertising space in their magazine. Boca Raton Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 13 2016
Fathom Events with AMC Theaters and Open Road Films I Paid Fathom Events to see an interview with film maker Olive Stone and Edward Snowden. AMC theater staff said they didn't know how to get it going. So the interview did not happen. I emailed Fathom Events and they said they were working the problem, in conjunction with Open Road Films. I waited 10 days and never received a reply from Fathom Events. I emailed them again, I waited several day and now here I am. greenwood village Colorado Author: phoenix, Arizona Theaters: Fathom Events greenwood village, Colorado

Oct 13 2016
03:48 PM I have had it with these guys, i hosted my website for years with them and they act like kids. They have bad servers and no support, i even paid for support upgrade and they dont return emails. I tried to call there numbers listed but n help. I am upset california Internet
Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 13 2016
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services MISSING PERSON NATISHA V LAX BUT DUE TO HIPPA I CAN'T BE TOLD IF SHE'S IN MENTAL HEALTH CARE los angeles Nationwide
How in the world do you know so much??? Author: Mesa, Arizona Mental Health: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

Oct 10 2016
invest-in-thailand I am a web designer based in INDIA and here is the link of my profile where i worked one of the person from IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia hire me for make changes in website , and said that he will pay me $100 for the work and i resolved many issues in 2 days like , MOBILE ISSUE, Layout Issue and so on.... but after 2 days of my work he disappear and never come to skype and also never paid for my 2 days work in which i resolved all his website issues.  So BE AWARE FROM IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia Bangkok Thailand
Fake excuse to save reputation Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: invest-in-thailand Internet

Oct 09 2016
Mortgage Capital Associates Gene W Chow; aka Choice Law Group Los Angeles & San Jose; Mortgage Brokers; GWC Group PC; GWC Law MORAL TURPITUDE Los Angeles California Author: Canyon Country, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Capital Associates Los Angeles, California

Oct 08 2016
Wigs and Weaves Dont trust these scam artist I am going after them you dont mess with my hard earned money so beware of these lazy scums. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Wigs and Weaves Internet

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York