Your Search | am press associates

Jul 20 2016
Barra & Associates LLC IFSBROKERAGE body shop , Low on ethics and qualified personnel Itasca Illinois NOTICE OF LAWSUIT AND SUBPOENA Author: Chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Barra & Associates LLC Attics ILL, IL

Jul 20 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update and link Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Jul 20 2016
Staton Optical 8 pairs of glasses 5 broke any were from the clerk removing them from the case to owning them for less than 48 hrs. I am now wearing glasses from 10 yrs ago because 2yrs later my glasses from Staton optical are so cloudy I can barely see through them Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Eye Care: Staton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Art Platform NYC I am a visual artist,whom was promised presentation of works in NY, and Miami as well as being published among other promotions. New York Nationwide Author: Riverview, New Brunswick Unusual Rip-Off: Art Platform NYC Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Butler,Rose and Jameson Associates claimed I had won 3900 000.00 $ but I had to pay them 20 $ as a fee . Of course I did not send them the fee .I believe they should be investigated by the FBI for consumer fraud Babylon New York Author: Vineland, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose and Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Jul 19 2016
E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Devoted Father! I think NOT! Author: Rockville Centre, New York Mortgage Brokers: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Rockville Centre , New York

Jul 19 2016
S.A.R. &Associates LTS MANAGEMENT Says i owe $876.00 for loan advance that i didnt make. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Liars: S.A.R. &Associates Internet

Jul 19 2016
Origional Mattress Company Ron Trzcinski President Founder Bait & Switch I ordered a califorina King mattress and received a regular king a I am a repeat customer same order The will not repace my mattress with the correct size Cleveland Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Mattress Stores: Origional Mattress Company Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Letter Stated I won $3.9million but must send $20 to receive it by 3/24/2016 or I am excluded. BABYLON New York Author: Houston, Texas WANTED REWARD $$$: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
GM Promotional Porducts George Ngwang These guys also tried to rip me off on an Ebay purchase for art of a Bose Bose AV 321 Series Home theater system. They claimed that the wire going to the speaker was not in the package when I clearly stated in Ebay auction that it was not there. The opened a fraudulent return in Ebay but Ebay immediatley ruled in my favor. Then three weeks later they tried another scam of trying to get their credit card company to reverse charges. This is now where I am. This is a piss poor company and anybody would be foolish to do busines with them. I will be filing Federal charges if this is not resolved in a week Marietta Georgia
Author: nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: GM Promotional Porducts Marietta , Georgia

Jul 18 2016
U.S. security Associates Tumba project mannager Favortisim and project mannger will belive anything even if they are lies from supervisors chester Virginia Author: Hopewell, Virginia Security Services: U.S. security Associates Nationwide

40, Report #1272071

Jul 18 2016
NRA They are accusing me of getting a loan of $350 in October or November of 2013. I have not borrowed any money, because I am on Disability & have been since 2012. Internet Author: Pembroke, North Carolina Collection Agencies: NRA Internet

Jul 18 2016
Viaguard Accumetrics DNA, prenatal paternity, Harvey Tenenbaum I hated everything about my experience. I was lied to and given the wrong persons results then had questions about them and could not get a single person to tell me how they got mixed up and if my results are even real. I am in the U.S. And will stop at nothing to make sure this company is either shut down or their reputation is ruined so that this doesn't happen to anyone again. I have hired a lawyer and will be going to the media locally and contacting anyone in Canada that will listen to me. If you care to join my email is anicolemills5@gmail.com Toronto, Canada Internet Author: Kentucky Personal Services: Viaguard Accumetrics Internet

Jul 18 2016
Coastline & Associates, LLC Prodigy Portfolio ManagementHarbourside Financial called about supposed old debt Irving California Author: Wellington, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Coastline & Associates, LLC Irving, California

Jul 18 2016
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Palm City, Florida Auto Warranty: Endurance Auto Warranty Internet

Jul 18 2016
sied garcinia foxboro group inc company claimed free sample if i would pay for the shipping,no obligation etc, then took 44.00 and then 89.00 out of my disability account. I am a disabled vietnam vet and did not give permission to withdraw the funds. beware of this con.I told them the product did not work for me and desired not to buy any, instead cleaned out my acct without permission!! fountain valley California Author: Shannon, Georgia Alternative Health: sied garcinia fountain valley, California

Jul 18 2016
Taylor Ricci and Associates taylorriccipromotions.com taylorricciassociatesreviews.com trarecovery.com trareviews.com mythsofdebtcollection.com taylorriccionyourside.com collectorsonyourside.comGETPAID@taylorricci.com They said that they could recover a $50,000 loss from our company. Required $5,000 up front. Scam!! Never heard from them after that! Its been over a year. When I called them on it they said my case had been referred to some other company?!! Chatsworth California Author: Livingston, Montana Collection Agencies: Taylor Ricci and Associates Chatsworth, California

Jul 17 2016
Spotify Spotify is ripping off people i am one of them. New york Internet Author: miami, Florida Art Galleries: Spotify Internet

Jul 17 2016
Bulter,Rose & jameson Associates PMB 330 with holding money...claim it is a scam in orders to keep winnings. FRESH MEADOWS New York Author: Laurens, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Bulter,Rose & jameson Associates FRESH MEADOWS, New York

Jul 17 2016
custservice@allamericanreaders.com They are linked to mysurvey.com basically promised $250.00 paypal and magazines monthly no magazines or paypal in mail. Try to call no answer message them no answer if i tell my bank am i ok or is it to late my bank is emtpy. So i dont think my bank will Promised magazines, promised PayPal $250.00, took banking information and stealing from my account Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: custservice@allamericanreaders.com Internet

Jul 17 2016
DJD Associates/ Dennis desGroseilliers. Fraudulent sale of a used 1961 CAT Wheeler Loader, stock #918D, serial #33A765 by Dennis desGroseilliers. North Chelmsford Michigan Author: Baltimore City, Maryland Trailers: DJD Associates/ Dennis desGroseilliers. North Chelmsford, Michigan

Jul 16 2016
LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Julia Lympany Judy Coleman my sister and myself were on vacation in the dominican republic Puerta Plata , where we were approached by one of the companies sales associates who encouraged us to go on a tour of the properties. 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Dominican Republic Author: Richmond Hts., Ohio Hotel: LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Internet