Your Search | am press associates

Oct 10 2016
invest-in-thailand I am a web designer based in INDIA and here is the link of my profile where i worked one of the person from IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia hire me for make changes in website , and said that he will pay me $100 for the work and i resolved many issues in 2 days like , MOBILE ISSUE, Layout Issue and so on.... but after 2 days of my work he disappear and never come to skype and also never paid for my 2 days work in which i resolved all his website issues.  So BE AWARE FROM IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia Bangkok Thailand
Fake excuse to save reputation Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: invest-in-thailand Internet

Oct 09 2016
Mortgage Capital Associates Gene W Chow; aka Choice Law Group Los Angeles & San Jose; Mortgage Brokers; GWC Group PC; GWC Law MORAL TURPITUDE Los Angeles California Author: Canyon Country, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Capital Associates Los Angeles, California

Oct 08 2016
Wigs and Weaves Dont trust these scam artist I am going after them you dont mess with my hard earned money so beware of these lazy scums. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Wigs and Weaves Internet

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York
30, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California
31, Report #1331949

Oct 06 2016
Barry S. Franklin & Associates Barry S. Franklin Barry would rather be on vacation then working on your case and billing you for thinking about you while he is away! Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Lawyers: Barry S. Franklin & Associates Aventura, Florida

Oct 05 2016
SkinComplexRX This company subcontracts many marketers to sell its products, each of which owns their own web site and method of advertisement. If google the name of the product you will come up with different links for different companies and the wording /skin-complex-rx follows their URL address. These advertisers don't tell you about the 14 day trial after which they charge you. Some of them indicate a 30 day supply trial that refers to the size of the jar not the trial period. These other companies add a huge mark up after the 14 days. Since I didn't know about the 14 days and no paperwork came with the product I had no idea I was going to be charged $89.95 for the face cream and $85.95 for the eye cream. I never even ordered the eye cream in the first place. So I am contacting the US Attorney's office tomorrow . And I'm going to try to get VISA to reverse the credit card charge. I can't afford this. I only wanted the trial amount for $5.99. I was tricked and I'm not letting them get away with this Santa Ana, California Internet
Author: Marathon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SkinComplexRX Internet

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 05 2016
Kevin Ryder Kevin M. Ryder InnerSol GlobalDianne Durbin Scammed by Kevin Ryder and his associates Arvada Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Solar: Kevin Ryder Arvada, Colorado

Oct 05 2016
Raghu Athre, Athre Facial Plastics, Athre Surgical Associates RAGHU ATHRE RUINED MY NOSE, BOTCHED RHINOPLASTY Houston Texas
Author: dallas, Texas Plastic Surgeons: Raghu Athre Houston, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
russos pet center DAN DIGIACOMO Sold a sick dog-promised to make things right per their policy-have never heard from dan the owner LAGUNA NIGUEL California nice try! Author: beverly hills , California Animal Abuse: russos pet center LAGUNA NIGUEL, California

Oct 04 2016
Film Marketing Services Jon Gursha, Peter Greene, Eric Vollweiller I am Yet Another Unhappy and Deceived Film Maker Marina del Rey California Author: Westerville, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Film Marketing Services Marina del Rey, California

Oct 03 2016
Apple Computer Inc. Apple Computer Iphone 7plus stops charging after 1 week and Apple tells me except data loss and wait in Store till 5 am New York City Nationwide Author: new york city , New York Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Computer Inc. Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Some how got my debit card number and I've been charged $29.95 for last 3 months. They will not replace my money and I am on disability. I did not give them my card info, in fact, I've never heard about them before.. Nationwide/ Int We got their secret hotline number Author: Monteagle, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 03 2016
US Security Associates I was charged $75 for uniforms . Now they are refusing to return my money when I returned uniforms in good condition. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Security Services: US Security Associates Tampa, Florida

Oct 02 2016
Coldwell Associates; Joseph Soto, Andy Ferrell Want to buy your timeshare scam Chicago Illinois Author: Los Altos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Coldwell Associates Chicago, Illinois

Oct 02 2016
TCI the college of Technology TCI A GED/associates degree program worth a 26,000 Dollar debt? manhattan New York Author: Queens, New York Colleges and Universities: TCI the college of Technology manhattan, New York

Oct 02 2016
Steven Chastity & Associates Marcy, Pamella, and the entire legal staff. Fair credit reporting violations, unethical business practices, theft of my money, lying about what they do, Malibu California Author: Carmichael, California Questionable Activities: Steven Chastity & Associates Malibu, California

Oct 01 2016
Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord ...I am navy seal vet.. I was renting the unit from Karla, the floor was scratches, leaks, noise all over. Karla never picked up the phone replied to email. Try to extort from me and my partner money.. not homest person. Don't do business with her Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Attorneys General: Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord Houston , Texas

Oct 01 2016
first premier bank charging me late fees when i am not late sioux falls South Dakota What does your statement show Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sales People: first premier bank sioux falls, South Dakota

Oct 01 2016
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Jacqueline Harounian, Jerome Wisselman Lied to me, completely incompetent, ripped me off Great Neck New York Author: Great Neck, New York Lawyers: Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Great Neck, New York

Sep 30 2016
Midnight Eagle Press, LLC Danielle BlanchardSE Chardou, Elle Chardou, Selene Chardou THIS PERSON DOES NOT PAY North Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Midnight Eagle Press, LLC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2016
ARA Inc Asset Recovery Associates, Inc Bogus Debt Collection Lombard Illinois Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: ARA Inc Nationwide