AM PRESS ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: am press associates
There may be more specific results for "am press associates"
For more specific results for "am press associates"
Showing 26-50 of 20,885 Found Reports For more specific results for "am press associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 13 2017
American InterContinental University AIU ONLINE SCHOOL I am a disabled veteran that applied this school but really didn't do a lot of research like I should have because AIU has very low ratings with FASFA and many online organizations, in general very poor.  Chicago ILLINOIS Author: Chicago, Illinois Colleges and Universities: American InterContinental University Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Zeh & Associates This is not a company that help, they get monthly (large) fees and huge downpayments to but do nothing Manassas VA Author: OKC, Oklahoma Loan Modification: Zeh & Associates VA

Apr 12 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Glen Lerner The attorneys of this national person injury law firm are committed to customer satisfaction. Their approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Glen Lerner pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 12 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Las Vegas personal injury law firm's clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Glen Lerner. Committed to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program... A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Glen Lerner recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. No Justice in Justice 4 You Just Malice and Fabrications Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Phoenix Criminal Attorneys, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2017
Hydravella Sitecentral llcBioGeniste They sway you into tryuinng a product and I am now being toldd to return it otherwis I will be charged 90.00. Totally mislead the consumer and should be blocked from the facebook, under the Shark tank name lewiston Maine Author: W.Peabody, Massachusetts Skin Care: Hydravella lewiston, Maine

Apr 11 2017
George Chukwunyere This individual of nigerian nationality resides in London and pretends poverty to take advantage of his victims and takes their money and never pays back. He is already wanted in UK and also Germany. He travels with a girl's also from Nigeria stays in hostels around the world. Budapest Budapest
I am an honest man Author: London, Alabama Cash Services: George Chukwunyere

Apr 10 2017
Strong tower behavioral health I am a victim of emotional injuries. I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years. She got a new office manager Mrs Peterson that is very rude and unprofessional. She argued with me, hung up on my face, when I told her that I was going to report her, s Emotional injuries by Dr. Ope Akinnusui. This office will cause a mental break down stay away Marietta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Strong tower behavioral health Marietta , Georgia

Apr 10 2017
beauity wrinkle reducer selling serum and face cream for shipping prices only $10.90 total as a trial. waiting got bomb to drop when I am shipped unwanted product NOT asked for or ordered. Internet Author: wooster, Ohio Skin Care: beauity wrinkle reducer Internet

Apr 10 2017
Coal Cosmetics ECODIGITALGR*PNUESKY (this is the name that shows on the billing - google it - it doesn't exist) After ordering the free trial for both products, (seperate shipping charges but shipped in the sam box) I am now getting a charge for 89.96 on my card Hollywood, FL Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Skin Care: Coal Cosmetics Internet

Apr 10 2017
TATE & KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC TRS LIMITED They sold my account to this collection agency who sent a bill to my wife for $179.97. I have never ordered nothing from them, never received a bill or a call from them before. They just went to get my wife. I DO NOT RECOGNIZE THIS DEBT AND WILL NOT PAY. Author: pembroke pines, Florida Adult Care Facilities: TATE & KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
NRG Clearbod Jive Bod I don't know how/where/when this entity got my debit card number but I have two pending charges for 89.00 and 86.00 I only contact numbers are on the charges. This is nuts. How do these people do this? I am 72 and on fixed income. I will need our attorney general to help me, yes? One is New York, and one is California Author: Rockford, Minnesota Alternative Health: NRG Clearbod

Apr 09 2017
Original Magnetic Phone Cable I ordered 2 of these cables March 6th and DSL says they are in Frankfurt, Germany. I am in Mesa Arizona! MISSISSAUGA Ontario Author: Mesa, Arizona Telephones: Original Magnetic Phone Cable MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

Apr 09 2017
VITA LUMANANCE RIPPING ME OFF...NOT EVEN FACE CREAM..A TESTOSTERONE SUPPORT..I AM 87 YEARS OLD St Petersburg Florida Author: lesterville, Missouri Skin Care: VITA LUMANANCE St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 08 2017
Allstate Insurance Allstate Agent Kevin Saddler, LUTCF Exclusive Agent / Personal Financial Representative T: 360-253-6355 F: 360-896-2268 9401 NE Covington Road #104 Vancouver, Washington 98662Brian Olson,Senior Claim Service Analyst-Special Investigations Unit,PacWest LIARS!!!!i Pay high priced premiums and I am getting delayed, run around, mistreated, lied to, poor customer service, rude Allstate, vancouver Washington
Author: vancouver, Washington Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
Baxter Bailey & Associates Aaron Andrada Unscrupulous Collection Practices of Baxter Bailey Southaven Mississippi Southaven Mississippi Author: Rocklin, California Collection Agencies: Baxter Bailey & Associates Southaven, Mississippi

Apr 06 2017
Student Relief Center LLC SRC The Company (SRC) Student Relief Solutions LLC has NO valid Customer Service phone number. When calling the company at: 1-877-659-2661 at 9 am start of business day, recording states “due to high call volume….” Then, a recording offers an opportunity to leave a voice message and the MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. An email comes from an echosign@echosign.com in my Gmail account and also offers a processing@studentreliefcenter.net I have never received an email from that address. The email asking for a new ACH form is a “picture” not a document with an html link in it asking for banking information to continue taking $49.99. This has been going on since 2013. Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Services: Student Relief Center LLC Internet

Apr 06 2017
Mobile auto body. We come to you. New Jersey ny Frank. Tony. Steve. Steve Wilson He came to me charge me $450 to paint the hood totally ruined it he told me when the paint dried it would look very nice that did not happen he argued with me on the phone I've since found out there are tons of complaints about this guy he goes by different names different phone numbers different emails and he advertises throughout New Jersey and New York I am in contact with the police and I'm going to sue him civilly do not use this man he also does roofing for but I understand I found that on the Internet as well I hired a guy to flag him on Craigslist. he has posted 150 ads in the last 60 days Kearny. Harrison. South jersey. New york Internet Author: Clinton , New Jersey Body Work & Repair: Mobile auto body. We come to you. New Jersey ny Internet

Apr 03 2017
Atlanta quality singled This business is a total scam. I saw an ad for this on Face BoI paid a lot of money (non refundable of course) for a non-existent dating service. I am truly sad and disappointed and feel victimized by this company. Buyer beware! There is a hard sell and a rosy picture painted in order to scam you of your money. Run away as quickly as possible! Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta quality singled Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 01 2017
Bethea ,alleged psychic astrologer, possibly Diana Rose Sends email alleging to know information that could help me. Is annoying as I am going through a rough patch. I usually just delete the messages. Her picture is ill chosen: seems a dishonest face. unknown Author: Harrison, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Bethea ,alleged psychic astrologer

Mar 30 2017
Color by pascale This company offered free lipstick. You just pay for shipping. I ordered the lipstick they charged my card 5.99. That was on March 3rd. I never received the lipstick. I put the tracking number in and it does not track the purchase. When I called the number listed I waited on hold for 15 minutes just to be told that they have no affiliation with the company I am trying to reach and have no idea why their number is listed for them. Internet Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Color by pascale Internet

Mar 30 2017
Bankruptreport.com They have put my bankruptcy information online and now it comes up in a web search and I am recently unemployed and trying to find a job.please he! On the web, cannot find any other info Internet Author: Rogue River, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: Bankruptreport.com Internet

Mar 30 2017
Tate &Kirlin Associates TRS Limited Sent a bill from a collection agency that was without warrent. I have no idea why I received this bill Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lynnwood, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Tate &Kirlin Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 29 2017
Great Western Steel Buildings Great Western Building Systems, Great Western Steel, Great Western Buildings, Great Western Metal Buildings Beware of these liars!!! Denver Colorado Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Steel Buildings Denver, Colorado

Mar 28 2017
Kanler They claim to be general contractors but I am not sure they can read a plans. Redwood City California Author: Sunnyvale, California Builders & Contractors: Kanler Redwood City, California

Mar 28 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates are just as worthless as TRS Limited2810 Southampton RoadPhiladelphia, Pa 19154-1207 address for Tate & Kirlin Asso. Claimed that I owe TRS Limited $139.97 I have never heard of TRS Limited Author: Fairhope, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Nationwide