Your Search | am press associates

Feb 01 2016
Yurz.com I am paying for a website and resource tool to edit & add listings, website down and I can't edit Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Work at Home: Yurz.com Internet

Jan 30 2016
Rich mod clothing I order from this company September 2015 and I have yet to receive my product that I order from this company I am highly disappointed they never sent me my product I order for which mob closing in September it's now January 30th los angeles, ca Nationwide Author: California, California Computer Mail Order: Rich mod clothing Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI Bait and Switch is the best way to describe their approach, then I lost my hard drive... St. George, Utah I am an old lady that was taken advantage of. Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet owner Schereville Indiana I agree with you and please do that, a one on one conversation and reorganizing will be good. I am looking forward to this and thanks.. Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Services: Doppler Internet Schereville, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
AWAI I am inquiring whether there are any current updated reports since 2013. Delray, FL Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Advertising Agencies: AWAI Internet

Jan 26 2016
Liberty Mutual They are trying to rip me off. I was driving in the right of way. When 1 of there drivers was on the shoulder with her turn signal on. Put just setting on shoulder. When I come up on her. She thought that she would pull out with a U-turn.off of the shoulder. The police report shows that it was her fault . It happen on December 17th. And they got back with me on Janauary 22nd. Just to tell me that they were going to pay 70%. What a rip-off company. So I am going to take to small claims court PO BOX 1051 Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 12110 Nationwide Author: Centerville, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
I am being charged for a service I have canceled and now they are chargeing my account 35.00 and again 22.86 and 1.00 all in the same day this is not how a so called free trial works I used it one time then cancelled it and after doing so my account was charged now it's over drawn how do I get this money back now Internet Author: Heyburn , Idaho Consumer Services: instantchkmate Internet

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

35, Report #1281930

Jan 23 2016
NABIH AYAD NABIH H. AYAD , Nabih H. Ayad & Associates PC fraud and deceptive lawyer Canton Michigan Attorney Nabih Ayad , Nabih H Ayad Author: dearborn, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: NABIH AYAD Canton, Michigan

36, Report #1281907

Jan 23 2016
super isingtec kok audio the owner is a crook,they will promise you anything to get your money, i bought a $7000 karaoke system from them,the mixer,the microphones, the karaoke hard disk player did not work properly, i said i want to return the karaoke system and get my money back, they said please please let them fix it,if i am not happy they will refund my money, now they only refund me $2000, still owed me $5000, the owner is in hiding, refuse to refund my money,his employee wont give me his name so i can sue him,FOX new did a story about they rip me off, they were on FOX new houston Texax Author: houston, Texas Stereos: super isingtec houston, Texas

Jan 23 2016
Media Press Promotions Failure to Pay Commissions Palm Beach Florida Author: WPB, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Media Press Promotions Internet

Jan 22 2016
Persels and Associates Debt Settlement Company Closed and there are no access to records Towson,  Maryland Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Persels and Associates Towson, Maryland

Jan 22 2016
NAV Enterprises Inc - rims4lessnyc rims4lessnyc Sold me damaged good, promised a refund and/or exchange but did not deliver on the promise. I am still stuck with the damaged goods, and seller is not responding. Jamaica New York Author: Washington Car Parts & Accessories: NAV Enterprises Inc - rims4lessnyc Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Dr.G. Peter Foox WC sent me to this doctor after another doctor stated that I would not be able to work again this doctor gave me 18.5% Wc did not like that so they sent me to Foox and he reported a 4% I am trying to figure out how can you go from a 18.5% to a 4% this doctor Foox did not perform any type of test he just looked at me and said oh you are knocked kneed, I am trying to figure out how is that effect to me getting my knee knocked out of place and having 5 surgeries on the same knee. I believe that WC did pay him off....if anyone can help me on this please do..... Tyler Texas Remove my statement Author: Marlin, Texas Physicians: Dr.G. Peter Foox Tyler, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 21 2016
Optimal Chemical Inc. I ordered Bed Bug Bully and never received the product and they will not answer their phone. Now I am out $72.99 Run from them because they are total scam artists city does not appear Internet only Internet
Ordered product shipped and delivered. Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Exterminating Services: Optimal Chemical Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2016
Outskirts Press Ms. Jodee Thayer The Shadow of Olympus, a novel of the first human colony on Mars and their discovery that they are not alone there. Parker Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorneys General: Outskirts Press Parker, Colorado

Jan 20 2016
Terry Wright cytoluminator, http://www.cytoluminator.com/ promised to cure my metastatic prostate cancer claiming 100% success rate, I am now worse than before! Cebu Phillipines A Troubled and Needy individual Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Terry Wright Cebu,

Jan 20 2016
usa security associates supervisor philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: usa security associates Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
S.A.R & associates Sent letter stating I owe a company from back in 2012...stating many attempts to reach me regarding this matter... Do not owe them anything, received letter stating this information Doral Florida Author: Flint, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: S.A.R & associates Doral, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Double L Transport , Sherry Ford Stole Blue Roan TWH - Never Paid For Horse - Sold and Kept Money! Murfreesboro, Tennessee SHERRY VETETOE and/or Anthony Vetetoe or Rock N Acres Rescue Author: Owego, New York Trucking Companies: Double L Transport Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 19 2016
Money Map Press - High Velocity Profits Lied about results of financial investing services they sell subscriptions for Baltimore Maryland Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Financial Services: Money Map Press Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 19 2016
Hemingway and Associates/The Offices of Hemmingway The Offices of Hemingway Falsely working as a collection agency for Wachovia (Wells Fargo) Bank New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Collection Agencies: Hemingway and Associates/The Offices of Hemmingway Internet

50, Report #1201607

Jan 18 2016
Vandewater & Associates Narrowing, not honoring RIGHT OF WAY Lyons Falls New York Ah, Vandewater BEER GOGGLES., that explains it! Author: Fenwick, North Carolina Realtors: Vandewater & Associates Lyons Falls, New York