Your Search | am press associates

Aug 15 2016
Wall & Associates, Inc Rip offs and Liars St. Louis, Nationwide Author: Mt. Sterling , Illinois Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta Rip Off Realtors /  Ancaster Ontario
Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta / Rip Off Realtors / Ancaster Ontario Author: Ancaster, Ontario Realtors: Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta Ancaster, Ontario

Aug 14 2016
RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS JEROME R BOWEN I AM BEING SUED AND GARNISHED FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAS IN COLLECTIONS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Court Judges: RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 14 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered the Mickey mouse watch and I received an email saying that my order was shipping. It has been 25 days and I still have not received it. I contacted them wanting a status and have not received a reply. I am afraid that I too have been ripped o Ripped off Internet Author: Colorado Jewelry Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

30, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

31, Report #1320702

Aug 14 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers - AttorneySenior Attorney Warrant for Arrest, That I am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within a couple of days Kingston New York Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Magnetic Advertising Promotions M.A.P. I was contracted by Jessica Kelly to purchase an exclusive realtor ad for the Champion High School magnetic calendar. I paid almost $500 for the ad and recruited other business associates to advertise. This calendar was supposed to be distributed to all students thru the school welcome packets. I was told they would send me an ad proof and I never received anything. When I tried to contact Jessica her number had been disconnected. When I call the company they never return my calls or emails. San Antonio Texas Author: Fair Oaks Ranch , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Magnetic Advertising Promotions San Antonio, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Tilley's Internet I noticed charges on my credit account which I did not make. I have my card in my possession so am not sure how this happened. Internet Author: The Colony, Texas Internet Fraud: Tilley's Internet Internet

35, Report #1322045

Aug 11 2016
Morgan King, Morganking.com, BankruptcyBooks.com, KingLawPublishing.com, King Bankruptcy Practice Series, King's Press Legal Publishing, Co., TaxJustice.com, BankruptcyAcademy.com, BankruptcyPractice.com Morgan King has multiple ethics violations and his BankrtupcyAcademy.com is a complete RIPOFF Dublin California
Author: Irvine, California Legal Services: Morgan King Dublin, California

36, Report #1322042

Aug 11 2016
Certplus LTD Actual Test.com Incorrectly charge me for an item and I requested a full refund immeditely after the transaction was completed and am still awaiting my refund. Internet Author: Riverdale , Georgia Education & Learning Centers: Certplus LTD Internet

37, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

38, Report #1321986

Aug 11 2016
Marshal Shichtman & Associates Scam lawyer in Ny 11040 Carle Place New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, NY, 11040, New York Lawyers: Marshal Shichtman & Associates Carle Place, New York

39, Report #1321985

Aug 11 2016
NRG & Associates, LLC NRG & Associates Stole $100,000+ promising to collect an owed debt for our company Addison Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: NRG & Associates, LLC Addison, Texas

Aug 10 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Laurence Girard, CEO & Founder, Interviewed By Alexis Christoforous - Software company using Fitbit is betting on the future of telemedicine Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Aug 10 2016
Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Law office full of crooks. Glen Ellyn Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Bridgecrest took 441.72 from my account on 7.5/2016 without permission and after I already made my payment in full on 7/2/2016. My bank put an dispute in and they are denying they even received it. Now it on record that the bank gave them the money, I am now going to consult an attorney ASAP!!!! New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Car Financing: Bridgecrest New Castle, Delaware

Aug 10 2016
Coastline and Associates Prodigy Portfolio Management PPM or Legacy Reliance Group debt collection Irvine California Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Coastline and Associates Irvine, California

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Landress Auto Salvage Purchased what I was told to be a Good low mileage Rearend for a chevrolet 3.42. What arrives is a old wore out rear end with the shock brackets broke off. More slack(wear) in this(good) rearend the the one I am replacing because of wear. Was told that I could ship back at my expence and get some money back. Its not my fault that they sent junk parts that were suppose to be inspected. No way this company sent this part believing that it was a good part. This company just simply pedals junk nothing more. Avoid this company at all cost. Bonify Florida Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Auto Parts: Landress Auto Salvage Bonify, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Universal Group, St Joseph's Unversal An unauthorized withdrawal was made from my account. I am not aware of this company. The available phone number was an automated system that would only take a message. After several failed attempts a dispute was giled with my bank. Saint Joseph Missouri Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Accounting: Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Saint Joseph, Missouri

Aug 09 2016
Berkheimer & Associates Berkheimer has sent me a bill for per capita fax from 2001 Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Blairsville, Pennsylvania Tax Services: Berkheimer & Associates Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

49, Report #1319241

Aug 08 2016
Robert C. Seldon Molly E. Buie Lauren E. Marsh Dont Waste Your Time or Money This all white law firm does not care about you Washington DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Robert C. Seldon & Associates Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

50, Report #1319186

Aug 08 2016
PRIZE PORTFOLIO INTERNET THIS COMPANY[?] HAS TAKEN $60.00 FROM MY ARIZONA CREDIT UNION ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION FROM ME. i WANT MY MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE i AM ON A FIXED INCOME AND CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY LIKE THIS. I HAVE RECENTLY MOVED TO MICHIGAN FROM TUCSON, AZ. AND I STILL HAD MY ACCOUNT OPEN UNTIL I CAN GET ESTABLISHED HERE. CORUNNA, MICHIGAN 48817 NATIONWIDEt Author: TUCSON, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: PRIZE PORTFOLIO Internet