Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

am press associates

Showing 26-50 of 20,823 Found Reports For more specific results for "am press associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 10 2017
Direct Processing USA Processed mortgage papers for the lendor I am already mortgaged to Santa Ana, CA 92705 Author: Dover, New Jersey Loan Modification: Direct Processing USA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
This company calls me daily from different phone numbers. they leave the same message each time. I have tried calling back each of the numbers and each time it is the same person who answers, says CCR and associates, hold then places the call on hold and never returns to the call... not sure Nationwide Author: ALLENSTOWN, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: CCR associates Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Homes.com I have signed up for advertising with Homes.com since September 2016. The advertising they created has been constantly wrong. It misses the correct information about me, places my ads on areas that I have specifically requested not be in, and even lists me with a different company. I contacted them numerous times to make corrections and each phone call or email got me another excuse. I have requested multiple times for my account to be cancelled and they just ignore it. Homes.com is definitively selling a product that they are unable to service or that they do not care to service. I am baffled with the lack of competence of their staff in servicing one client and extremely tired of having to follow up on requests weekly, if not more. It has been a terrible experience. Nationwide  Author: valencia, California Internet Marketing Companies: Homes.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
AN&Associates Florence Scovel Magnetic Phone Charge Cable Internet Author: Keaau, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: AN&Associates Internet

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident when doing business with OPES Financial Solutions' licensed associate.  OPES Financial Solutions stands behind products, services offered by licensed associates, offering an excellent business opportunity. OPES Financial Solutions provides quality, personalized, financial education, solutions to families, individuals, & businesses. OPES Financial Solutions specializes in assisting families, individuals, & business products against life's unforeseen losses, issues. OPES Financial Solutions helps families, individuals secure predictable, stable retirement income. Each licensed OPES associate goes through rigorous background check by governmental agency for licensing. The OPES mission to empower Americans from all walks of life, through financial literacy & planning, create prosperity, peace of mind. OPES fulfills mission partially through partnerships with some of the largest, most well known, companies in financial industry.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. OPES: Latin for “wealth”. OPES equates to abundance, riches, resources. Through planning, process, tried & proven strategies, OPES Financial Solutions provides clients with opportunity to create personal wealth & financial security. OPES Financial Solutions assists clients to invest in right products, concepts that can pay dividends for a lifetime & beyond. McKinney, Texas

Mar 08 2017
Who Am I? Josie Guillen Josie Escobedo, Josie Guillen-Escobedo FRAUDULENT, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, BLACKMAIL, BREACH OF CONTRACT, VERBAL ABUSE, OVERCHARGED riverside California Author: riverside, California Legal Services: Who Am I? Josie Guillen riverside, California

Mar 08 2017
Seniormatch.com Almost all the me that contacted me were not who they said they were. It just takes a few minutes find out if the person in question is a scammer. I paid $19.95 and have not renewed my subscription. I am still getting emails from this site telling me som This site sucks...run away!! Internet Author: Longview, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Seniormatch.com

Mar 08 2017
AN & Associates R. Brown signed the returned product sent via certified mail/return receipt. Return 1080 SENWOW Dash Cam. R. Brown signed for the Certified/Return Receipt.  West Senea New York
Author: Mims, Florida Motor Vehicle: AN & Associates West Senea , New York

Mar 07 2017
Colorado Technical University Online Attended CTU online from 2007 to 2009. There has to be something done to stop these schools from taking advantage of students. We didn't get what was said we would get. They are misleading, liars, and thieves!!! I am stuck paying $200.00 a month. Is there any way maybe the loan can be discharged Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colorado Technical University Online Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Dennis J Bonner The Law Offices of Dennis Bonner & Associates, L.L.C. took advantage of a grieving mother, unprofessional,not file motions, provided all files for him, he did no foot work. Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Lawyers: Dennis J Bonner Lee's Summit, Missouri

TRS Limited Tate & Killin Associates, Inc. Internet Scam Internet
Author: Muncy, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: TRS Limited Internet

Mar 07 2017
En Garde Protective Services I was discriminated against because I am black ,and openly gay often. I was wrongfully terminated after being with the company for 6 months and taking 1 sick day.My paycheck was never ready on payday like other employees mines was ready at 1:00 that evening if the boss Elaina was upset at me that day vs. 9:00 a.m . for everyone else HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Work Place Bullies: En Garde HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Florence Scovel ** AN & Associates ** RAMA Deals ** Ordered 2 Cables & Never Received ** They Refuse to Respond to at Least 12 Emails I've Sent ** West Seneca ** NY and Nationwide Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Florence Scovel Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
AM Autoparts Amautoparts.com Shipped wrong parts, refused refund, accused me of fraud Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Auto Parts: AM Autoparts Internet

Mar 06 2017
Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Joe / alan sales managers I am reporting sunrise camping center in hickory nc. For steeling my 100.00 deposit and avoiding me on its return.Hickory North Carolina Author: Hudson, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Hickory , North Carolina

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 05 2017
Support@skinrevive4you.com I order their free sample of the skin cream the charged me for eye cream I didn't order and now they hit my account for almost two hundred dollars which caused my rent check to bounce. I am filing a dispute with my bank to hopefully reverse the Chargers I cannot afford this . I don't know what to do I am furious. Internet Cutting Your Losses Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Support@skinrevive4you.com Internet

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 04 2017
outskirtspress Outskirts press sells it's consumers a lie. The company promises authors 100% of the sale royalties of their book, but it is not so. After they charge you and arm and a leg for one of their packages. They deceive you into a production stage web. This is so unreal and at times very confusing, especially when they send you this pie chart for you to determine how your book price is setup. just cannot figure it out, and phone calls are limited if you get one at all; because they are done by appointments only via emails. So good luck on that. #515 Parker Colorado Colorado Internet Author: Merritt Island, Florida Book Publishers: outskirtspress Internet

Mar 04 2017
Higbee and Associates Hired to stop garnishment and reduce interest fees on a collections from 14 years ago. They did nothing but call r collector, then told me I had to pay collector in full. I am more out $7400.00 for the collector and $750.00 for attorney fees. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Marysville, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Higbee and Associates Nationwide