Your Search | am press associates

Apr 12 2014
Mader & Associates Paul Damiano Paul Damiano, Eric Mader, Sean Batcheler, Rachele Polis,Scam, Con, Nasty, foul, mean, lies, deceptive, fake, sales manager West Palm Beach, Florida
Author: , Michigan Loan Modification: Mader & Associates West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 11 2014
Timothy Pittullo The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Timothy Pittullo AttorneyTim PittulloPeter Timothy PittulloP. Timothy PittulloPittulloSissie BarkerJonathon ZitneyThe Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Unethical, Money-Hungry, Boys Club, Harsh, Unprepared, Lazy, Lacks Knowledge, Bully Rancho Cucamonga,Tustin, Riverside California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Lawyers: Timothy Pittullo The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Rancho Cucamonga, Orange, Tustin, California

Apr 11 2014
Cash Advance America Alvin Parker 214-230-1009 Ext 195 Received an email from a so called Senior Attorney Alvin Parker stating that i am doing some fraud & civil litigations. Internet Author: Jacksonville fl, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance America Internet

Apr 11 2014
Raintree Vacation Club This vacation club is a rogue resort that does not adhere to timeshare guidelines. I sold my timeshare and they refuse to release me from contract. I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Austin, Texas. Do not buy from this group as you will find yourself stuck as I am between a rock and a hard place. Houston Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Resorts: Raintree Vacation Club Houston, Texas

Apr 11 2014
Irvine Trust Financial Service Group itfsg.com, Scott Wortmann, Issac Miller, and HPFC, and HPFG. am a Financial Consultant and I have been scammed by the owners of the listed website ITFSG.com. They are entering contracts with Brokers and their clients to create corporations, and guarantee . They are entering contracts with Brokers and their clients to create corporations, and guaranteeing Lines of Credit with an upfront fee of $900.00 dollars, only to disappear Irvine California Author: Alexandria, Virginia Financial Services: Irvine Trust Financial Service Group Irvine, Connecticut

Apr 11 2014
(AKA)Fast Cash Loans Ben Hopkins David White This is what caller ID shows 5129618636 They can barley speak English Got a call from somebody claiming to be with Fast Cash Loans, I was looking for loan to pay my truck off.They said, that I could get $2500, payments being $185 a month for 13 months, said sense I didnt have a co-signer, i would have to go buy a Green Pak and put $185 on it and call them back with the number on the Green Pak Card, so i did, then they said i had to pay the IRS $265(their tax's they said), needless to say, i lost it on them.. I am on Disability and now i am broke..PLEASE HELP Austin Texas Author: McDonough, Georgia Loans: (AKA)Fast Cash Loans Internet

Apr 11 2014
Zinn I sent for a $4.99 offer and now get a product for which I am charged about $99.00 per month-stop! West Greenwich Rhode Island Author: Camarillo, California Bait-and-Switch: Zinn West Greenwich, Rhode Island

Apr 11 2014
Discount Gold Brokers May payment cleared for 100 silver rounds and 1 gold coin FOUR months ago, I am still yet to receive shipment. Sherman oaks, California Author: Rockville Centre, New York Brokerage Companies: Discount Gold Brokers Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 11 2014
Guy Bovee, Ripley & Associates Attorney Unreliable,arrogant, irresponsible, pompous, procrastinator,careless,deceitful,inconsiderate,rude, unreliable,deceitful Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Guy Bovee,Ripley & Associates Victorville, California

Apr 11 2014
SouthWest Engines Engine Transmission World and many other names This company needs to be shut down..I would like for anyone with a problem with them or other names they have used to contact me...I am going to the media with this Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Auto Parts: SouthWest Engines Cudahy, Wisconsin

Apr 11 2014
Copyright Associates Accepted fee for copyright service, but did not submit money or submixxion to Copyright Office. Washington D,C, Internet Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Internet Services: Copyright Associates 700 12th Street NW, Suite 700, Dist of Columbia

Apr 11 2014
Stepping Stone Recovery House Angela and Chris Texts clients at 5:00 am, does not fix a leak from the bathroom upstairs to the laundry room in the basement , collects money from clients illegally, is very rude, when you say HI to her she just ignores you, the only time she speaks to you is if she wants to b**** about something. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: Stepping Stone Recovery House Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 11 2014
Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and clicking a mouse. My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is no one in charge to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed personal coach personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ Author: St Charles, Illinois Sales People: Global Pro Systems Internet

Apr 10 2014
Bilal and Associates attorney requested towing service and forensic transmission dismantling job for a ferrari and did not pay the invoice Pasadena California Author: Baldwin Park , California Auto Mechanics: Bilal and Associates Pasadena, California

Apr 10 2014
US Medical Department I am getting calls again and again from people claiming to be from US Medical Department. They always asks me if I had any kind of surgery in past. They want to give me medical compensation. However, I am not interested in this and I want to get rid of these calls. Texas Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: US Medical Department Texas

Apr 10 2014
The Readers Club They are telling me i subscribed for 5 years of magazines. i have never done a such subscription and they said i am being charged 9.99 a month on my card. this is the second time they have called me to try to get my card number age and social security number. somewhere in California Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: The Readers Club Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
TaxAct.com 2nd story software inc. DANGER they are incompetent and got me in trouble with the IRS that I am still paying for Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Northridge, California Internet Fraud: TaxAct.com Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 09 2014
Inspired gifts boutique www.inspiredgiftsboutique.commadelinemurdoch@yahoo.com 832-724-8308 Ordered a luggage bag as a Christmas Gift. Was told I would receive it on time, it is April and I am still fighting to get my money from a order that was never going to be a blue to be fulfilled I was told In January. Then she wanted to refund my money by starting with a $10.00 payment in my paypal that was never fulfilled, then a check was mailed, never got that. It's not the amount, the money or the bag, but the issue and anger that companies have no issue taking your money upfront and when they can't fulfill an order I never see a dime of my money back. He'll' I don't care if it's a dime, I worked for that dime! Texas Texas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Luggage & Leather Goods: Inspired gifts boutique Texas , Select State/Province

Apr 09 2014
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Kerns, RobertAllen, Robert Winecoff CPN, AND LOAN FRUAD Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Kerns and Associates Internet

Apr 09 2014
Acorn Stairlift support I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again. I called several times nothing happens I mean 750$ is allot of money which their say not refund nor send me another board. Not calling me back nothing. I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T***** Orlando Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
Refurb Equipment Jason Rodriguez Jason Rodriguez still owes for press repairs and parts which still have not been received Winston Georgia Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: Refurb Equipment Winston, Georgia

Apr 08 2014
DeeAn Gillespie Strub Deean Gillespie Strub Shields and Associates Horrible Attorney, Multiple Complaints, HYPOCRITE...STEER CLEAR Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: DeeAn Gillespie Strub Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 08 2014
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Completely screwed up my escrow account and failed to pay my property taxes and now I am receiving delinquent notices Lake Zurich Illinois Author: Pine Hill, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Lake Zurich, Illinois

Apr 08 2014
Instant Checkmate Investigation unauthorized recurring charges and how to press criminal fraud charges against Instant checkmate Internet Author: Plymouth, Indiana Banks: Instant Checkmate Internet

Apr 08 2014
PAPER WISHES HOT OFF THE PRESS I WISH PAPER WISHES WAS HONEST WITH ME Canby Oregon Author: Yuma, Arizona Office Suppliers & Stationers: PAPER WISHES Canby, Oregon