Your Search | am press associates

Nov 16 2016
Institute for Natural Healing Looked at this on Facebook and ever since I receive 10 and more dameon email reports that I am supposed to be sending out. I have not sent any emails about them or anyone affiliated with them. Internet Author: Valdosta , Georgia Alternative Health: Institute for Natural Healing Internet

Nov 15 2016
I am Pr agency Olivia I am pr agency ripped me off of money they never came through with there promises and Olivia was very unprofessional after she took my money. New York Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Art Galleries: I am Pr agency Internet

Nov 14 2016
Falcon legal group This company stole money, promising they would do a restructuring of my home loan that was in foreclosure. After receiving my money they could not do anything they said they could do. They have no real attorney's working for their company and now I am struggling to work with my mortgage company to do a modification after wasting $4000 with them and over 6 months of precious time I did not have. Woodland hills CA Nationwide Author: Troutdale, Oregon Attorney Generals: Falcon legal group Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
alliancebankcredit.com is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC JORDAN DAVIES, CYNTHIA Demand A Refund Doesn't Respond Henry county, GA an Arlington, TX Nationwide A BOLD LIE Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: alliancebankcredit.com, Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC HUGO ARTURO HERNANDEZ I agreed to a contract with Arturo Hernandez for Stucco, and concrete. I gave him a deposit for $3500, $1000, and $500 for a total of $5000. The contract was not completed except for concrete, which he miscalculated the materials. He tried to take shortcuts in materials and workmanship on the stucco, and when confronted, he got belligerent, and stopped returning calls. He demanded more money, and claimed that the contract we agreed on, did not include the major repairs needed to complete a stucco job. Since our encounter, I have left several messages for him, and have received zero return calls back. I am having to look for another stucco contractor to complete the job that I had agreed to with Fernandez Construction. ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: RIO RANCHO, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama

Nov 13 2016
Phillips and Associates James G. Phillips, INC. Inadequate service for price involved Jenks Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employment Services: Phillips and Associates Jenks, Oklahoma

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 12 2016
Shipwire Inc., an Ingram Micro Brand Ingram Micro IncLogistics and Supply ChainShipping435 Indio Way Sunnyvale, CA 94085 United StatesShipwire Inc., an Ingram Micro Brand Alain MoniéJessica SanchezCustomer Care RepresentativeCommerce & FulfillmentCommerce & Fulfillment, a division I got ripped off by shipwire.com. Miscalculated inventory. Nobody answers and nobody bothers to help. I am in huge losses. Looking at losing over $130,000+ in revenue. My orders are not getting shipping. All because of Shipwire Inc., an Ingram Micro Brand Logistics and Supply Chain Bloomington California
Author: Seattle, Washington Shipping & Handling: Shipwire Inc., an Ingram Micro Brand Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
John Simon I am a victim to this Bad Guy. He sent me a Paypal email to sell outside Ebay and I fell for it. I shipped my phone worth $700 dollars to him and he didn't send me any payment for the item. He uses genuine-like fake Paypal email address. Puchong. Selangor Author: sanford, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: John Simon Internet

Nov 09 2016
Trubelliza . She assured me that I could cancel; but I was disconected before I could get the infomation. I now have been sent 2 separate orders These are the amount charged to my credit card $140.3O and $155.89 for each please help me I don't know what to do and i can not afford this as i am a pensioner. trubelliza.com Internet Author: Oshawa, Ontario Internet Service Providers: Trubelliza Internet

Nov 07 2016
NCO & associates Shawn Pope Very threatening/intimidating Baltimore, MD Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana BBB Better Business Bureau: NCO & associates nationwide

Nov 07 2016
dealempire thedeal Empire i orderedthe body shaper panty on10/22/16, received a confirmation, on 10/23/16 received a shipping notice no track 3. never received the producy. they never answered my inqirys. I am waiting to see if they billed my credit card......I will not pay for something I have not received! Internet Author: Barre, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: dealempire Internet

Nov 06 2016
USREALTYRECORDS.COM I am being charged $19.95 every month for a one time charge of .95 cent report I agreed to. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Chelsea , Alabama Attorney Generals: USREALTYRECORDS.COM Cheyenne, Wyoming

Nov 05 2016
Ambienta.com /Fernando Del Cueto Guerra/ Sterki S.A. De C.V. I bought furniture from this company, 4 months after I am still waiting. They won't answer my calls. It's a fraudulent company! Playa del Carmen Internet Author: Arizona Sales People: Ambienta.com Internet

Nov 05 2016
Joseph Ryan & Associates Joseph RyanJoseph A. RyanJoe Ryan Do not hire, use, engage, EVER! Paoli Pennsylvania Author: Anytown, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph Ryan & Associates Paoli, Pennsylvania

Nov 04 2016
INK and Associates Harrassment, threats of lawsuits and violance Riverside California file complaints with your state attorney General Author: Hollywood, California Collection Agency's: INK and Associates Riverside, California

Nov 04 2016
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet
None of This Information Is True At All Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health Internet

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,

Nov 03 2016
Sales Associates, Robert Bradley, Jennifer Bandera, Tony Richardson These people run an elaborate con to steal money from sales people who are trying to buy appointments McKinney Texas Author: Delray Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Sales Associates McKinney, Texas

Nov 02 2016
Skin noir and Eye noir RIP OFF SCAM and I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE BEWARE!!!!!!! Santa Ana California Author: Wills Point, Texas Beauty Products: Skin noir and Eye noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 01 2016
Singular Construction,LLC d/b/a GAD Development, LLCGolan, LLCGalil, Inc. Stole my money, Did not complete work, used unlicensed Subcontractors, went on vacation after cashing my check Boca Raton Florida
I AM NOT DEAD Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Singular Construction,LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Seniorsoulmates.com failure to grant me access to request my refund amount for October 2016 and web site stated upgrading, when in fact, the site was down and still not accessible for approimately total of three weeks. I am requesting termination of my Membership and Refund of amount paid via Wells Fargo Debit/Visa Card  Miami Internet / Florida Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Seniorsoulmates.com Internet