Your Search | am press associates

Jan 07 2017
am Mr Phan Van Toan (English name: Tony), I am CEO of Apohair. APO HAIR SELENA Scam Virgin Hair Company Hanoi Vietnam Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Unusual Rip-Off: am Mr Phan Van Toan (English name: Tony), I am CEO of Apohair. Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Fabian Cole Keven Petersen Eric Young Jeff Morgan John Whie Fabian & Associates Fabian Cole Scam Internet
Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Fabian Cole Internet

Jan 05 2017
U.S, Security Associates Human Resource Management refuses to respond honestly to complaints Westfield, Massachusetts Internet Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Security Services: U.S, Security Associates Internet

Jan 04 2017
Taxnet Financial No call verification to see if I am the one whom actually done the application for a RAL Internet Author: Columbia, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxnet Financial Internet

Jan 04 2017
Money Map Press Money Map Report Don't Contact Them in Any Way or You'll Be Ripped Off Baltimore Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Money Map Press Internet

Jan 04 2017
The Learning Experience, NH TLE I was a director at a TLE, I am horrified at the corporation and what they allow staff to engage in. Bullying, targeting, falsely reporting staff and directors to the state and corporate to get them fired so staff would not be held accountable for their wrongdoings. This corporation is a farce, they don't care about quality it is all about money, enrollment nbers, and slashing labor hours to make more profit. Most unethical and disgusting corporation I have ever worked for. Lying backstabbers. Merrimack New Hampshire Author: HUDSON, New Hampshire Preschools: The Learning Experience, NH Merrimack, New Hampshire

Jan 04 2017
99Santa A N & Associates FlorenceScovel Sent a faulty item to UK under which needs to be returned to Canada for a refund Mississauga Ontario Author: Seaford, Lighting Stores: 99Santa Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 04 2017
Dominion Law Associates Neither phone number listed on their letter or web site works. A search for them gives the same non working numbers. I'm very suspicious of a rip off Va Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Lawyers: Dominion Law Associates Va Beach, Virginia

Jan 04 2017
High class Universe Ordered four banks at two different times from Internet between late November and early December, 2016 as Christmas gifts. Did not receive merchandise and tried to contact company multiple times by emai without success. I do not know any other info about company but am concerned they have my information and will steal from me again! Internet Author: Pikesville, Maryland Attorney Generals: High class Universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
Wall and Associates I hired Wall and Associates to handle my tax lien against the IRS federal and State of Oregon Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Wall and Associates Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Pup Bow Sent me a very sick puppy he has epelishy and skin problems costing thousand to treat I am so sad Korea Korea Author: Purcellville, Virginia Internet Fraud: Pup Bow Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
SuppClub Ordered a promotional t-shirt for shipping and handling. I am now enrolled in their club at $19.99 a month. Have cancelled Suppclub Internet Author: Diamond Point, New York Supplemental Health Programs: SuppClub Internet

Jan 02 2017
Prince law firm The Law offices of Prince and Associates LLC Gained my trust to handle my f chapter7 and ripped me off for 1200 Plantation Florida Are they a real company or a scammer? Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Legal Services: Prince law firm Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
NewsWire.com - 'Mike Santiago' Utter rip off, I paid for a press release that was never sent out and no refund New York Internet
Completely Fabricated by Scammer Babatunde Bada AKA Barry Bada from Dropshipbusinessesforsale.com Author: Casper, Wyoming Media Outlets: NewsWire.com (Mike Sanitago) Internet

Jan 01 2017
Phillips & Cohen Associates Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Florida Collection Agency's: Phillips & Cohen Associates Wilmington, Delaware

Dec 30 2016
Barra & Associates LLC IFSBROKERAGE body shop , Low on ethics and qualified personnel Itasca Illinois NOTICE OF LAWSUIT AND SUBPOENA Author: Chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Barra & Associates LLC Attics ILL, IL

Dec 30 2016
Positive Voyage I did not agree to any membership. Have tried to contact and all I get is a recording stating that the person I am trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time and to try my call later. I have given up after 10 tries and filing a fraud charge thru my bank. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 29 2016
Costello and Associates, PLLC, Costello Law Firm, PLLC He falsely advertised a low rate, then overcharged me. She did not study and did not follow instructs. She used like ATM, and hung me out to dry. Incompetent, Dishonest, Inattentive. Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Legal Services: Costello and Associates, PLLC Seattle, Washington

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 29 2016
shadowhawk x800 flashlight kits (866-342-2144) I am an idiot! Ordered and payed for 3 flashlight x800 kits. Fell for ad without reading reviews. Expensive Lesson...never received them. San Diego CALIFORNIA Author: Seattle, Washington Sporting-good Manufactures: shadowhawk flashlight kits Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
99SANTA I ordered the Christmas decoration that projects stars on your house. That order was placed on 12/5/16. I paid extra for 2-day shipping. I have sent numerous emails inquiring about my order. In return I am sent the same email telling me it is being processed. I have also been sent emails to rate their service. 4 days ago I received an email saying that my shipping charges have been r returned to my bank. That was also untrue. China Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: 99SANTA Internet

Dec 29 2016
99 santa A N and associates FrancesScoval Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Attorney Generals: 99 santa Internet

Dec 28 2016
Lucy Warren Warren and Associates Lucy Warren, FAKE business woman, lies, stole, cheated people out of BIG $$$ San Diego California
Lucy Warren of Warren and Associates - BAD BUSINESS Author: California Producers: Lucy Warren San Diego, California

50, Report #1341987

Dec 28 2016
Kevin Spear-IKON Talent Management I am calling BS on this IKON Talent Management. Report them as I have done. Nobby Beach Queensland
Author: Falls Church, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: IKON Talent Management Internet