AM PRESS ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: am press associates
There may be more specific results for "am press associates"
For more specific results for "am press associates"
Showing 26-50 of 114,564 Found Reports For more specific results for "am press associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
LOCAL RECORDS I recently bought a home in Chandler and got a letter indicating I needed a copy of my deed. The fee is $89.00. This is a ripoff attempt to take money from innocent naieve property owners. The address is for The UPS STORE In this strip mall. The UPS STORE is not involved but these ripoff artists have rented a box that gives them a street address. I am unaware if THE UPS STORE knows they are abetting a scam. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: LOCAL RECORDS Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
TRS LIMITED & Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Tate says they are collecting for TRS LIMITED in the amount of $139.97 as a debt collector. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: TRS LIMITED Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. TRS LIMITED Got letter re Collections from Tate & Kirlin today. I do NOT owe them any money. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington Sales People: Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. Langhome, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
The Lawyers Fund for Client Protection, Timothy O'Sullivan Fraud with intent to steal what I am owed Albany New York Author: El Paso, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: The Lawyers Fund for Client Protection, Timothy O'Sullivan New York

Aug 13 2017
Oceane/Truffoire It seems they change their company name fairly frequently, which is standard for scammers. Buyer Beware of Oceane, Truffoire, or any other name this company is using Boston Massachusetts correction: onsen not oceane Author: JAMAICA PLAIN, Massachusetts Skin Care: Oceane/Truffoire Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Monge & Associates Scott Monge Brenda Johnson Stolen Cases, Deceptive practices Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Liars: Monge & Associates Georgia

Aug 13 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $198.02 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorney Generals: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 13 2017
Best Egg You are correct about misleading and allowing consumers to believe, through strategic wording that thier credit score would not be affected..also in their rebutle against the other complainer, they are misleading saying your credit rate wont be affected. When you actually wont know your true credit rate until the do the hard hit. They get 5.99 percent in fees off the top..and your credit rate could be higher than your existing credit card rates as much sd 29.99 percent. I am happy the other person posted  the info...I chose to not sign up. All I can say is read the entire paper before signing up. Internet Author: Broadview, Illinois Loans: Best Egg Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 13 2017
DAR waterfront & associates I bought a sample of Encante eye cream then called and cancelled my account. 2 yrs. Later I get this notice. Internet Author: Lafayette, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: DAR waterfront & associates Internet

Aug 12 2017
Alucia I ordered a sample box of Alucia Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream. And all i had to pay was for shipping ,which was 5.00. and i thought that was it. I didnt see anything about a 14 day trial at all or i wouldn't have bought this! And. I looked at my bank app and it said i have been charged 98.39. I didnt even know what it was from until i googled the code next to the amount and it said Alucia! I did not approve for them to take 98.39 out of my bank account! Now i am gonna be short on money for the rest of the week because of them taking out 98.39 out of my bank account which i did not give them permission to withdrawl! Los Angeles, California
Author: Hastings, Michigan TV Advertisements: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
Brio Day and Night Serum. AKA VSO Skin Care Cream DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a letter in an attempt to collect a past due balance. This is a fraudulent charge. I have a copy of the original charge paid on my credit card which was over one year ago, this account has been closed and no further purchases have been made. Internet Author: Chico, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Brio Day and Night Serum Internet

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates brio day and night serum ;allegrontiaging I received a notice in the mail saying i had an account with a past due balance of $109 for skin products I did not request or receive. Sherman Oaks California Author: Maysville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 12 2017
Master Auto NYC - Jamica They are cheaters...sold me a car that had frame damage - was in accident and tricked me to buy by providing me with FAKE carfax report. I am stuck with the car. They are cheating people of their hard earned money...Now they changed they name from Masters to Prince but same owners running. Someone needs to investigate them and shut this business down. Jamaica New York Author: rockville, Maryland Auto Dealers: Master Auto NYC - Jamica Jamaica, New York

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

Aug 12 2017
Heart magazine Town & Country Signed me up for a Town & Country subscription, when I was just entering an Oprah Vacation Sweepstakes. To New Zealand or Australia I believe. They immediately sent me an email thanking me fir my Town & Country subscription. I replied immediately to their email telling them I did not and I am not interested in any magazine prescriptionsnd I DO NOT WANT a subscription to Town & Country. They never replied. And mailed me the magazine anyway. AND then emailed me a bill.. Internet
Author: Laguna niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heart magazine Town & Country Internet

Aug 12 2017
Bottom Line Books Ellen Anne J. Customer Manager Bottom Line Books is threatening to send me books THAT I NEVER ORDERED. I don't even know how they got my address. This company is extremely shady and lying to me. I am very concerned they are going to send me these non ordered books and at that point start charging me. I need help on this matter and how to resolve this in a speedy process. Connecticut Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: Bottom Line Books Internet