AM PRESS ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: am press associates
There may be more specific results for "am press associates"
For more specific results for "am press associates"
Showing 1-25 of 20,978 Found Reports For more specific results for "am press associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
HUSSEIN TARRAF TARRAF CORP, TARRAF & ASSOCIATES THIEF, LIAR, SCAM, LAWSUIT Hazmiyeh, Beirut, Lebanon
Author: Other Internal Revenue Service: HUSSEIN TARRAF Hazmiyeh,

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
Sub Co.Com I AM receiving unsolicited magazines, I want them to stop. California Author: Channelview, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sub NATIONWIDE

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 24 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Directv in Cincinnati, OH - Brandon Prew, sales rep and ALOT of Customer Service Reps., any of them you call I am sure. Elderly has been taken advantage of .... West Chester Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Cable Companies: Directv in Cincinnati, OH Internet

May 23 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan
HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 23 2017
hillcrest publishing xulon press paid $400 twice To have my script on amazon only to get RIP OFF! by This Company! Nationwide Author: yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: hillcrest publishing Nationwide

May 22 2017
John Mazziotta RE/MAX, Olson & Associates, John Mazziotta, RE/MAX, Olson & Associates John Mazziotta, Predatory Real Estate Agent In Granada Hills, Porter Ranch and Northridge - Granada Hills California Author: California Realtors: John Mazziotta Northridge, California

May 19 2017
Ipswich Buddhist Centre Triratna Buddhist Community, FWBO, Ipswich Buddhist Centre, Sangharakshita Cult/Sect Behaviour, Gagging Orders, Controlling people, The main umbrella movement Triratna reported in UK Press for abuse (see proof), sexual abuse scandals involving social services IPSWICH Author: Alabama Cult: Ipswich Buddhist Centre IPSWICH,

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Ashera Star Goddess SheRa Seven Am I wasting my money Internet Author: Houston , Texas Psychic: Ashera Star Goddess Internet

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 15 2017
Seamon, Garson,LLC. Seamon & Associates, Seamon & Johnson, LLC. SEAMON ATTORNEY FILES FRIVOLOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASE TO CLAIM 1/3 SETTLEMENT ON PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, New York Lawyers: Seamon, Garson,LLC. Cleveland, Ohio

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 15 2017
TravvelPlus.com Billing my bank acct. monthly since December of 2016 for a service I have not received. I am a recent widow and regretfully did not catch this charge till today. I have no city address, a phone number Nationwide but my acct shows CT Author: Lady Lake, Florida Airline Companies: TravvelPlus.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
Broward Factory Service After almost one year under their service plan, they send me a letter stating I am not covered for repair nor replacement of parts of my Air Condition such as my Contrl boards nor touch pads. Summerfield Florida Author: Florida Maintenance Companies: Broward Factory Service Summerfield, Florida

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 13 2017
Lord of the Press, Inc. Robert Gallione Fake web development company & Liar DO NOT TRUST Boca Raton Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Websites: Lord of the Press, Inc. Internet