Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: am press associates
There may be more reports for "am press associates"
For more results perform a general search for "am press associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
AN& ASSOCIATES FLORENCESCOVELJEWELLERY.COM BROUGHT AND PAID FOR XMAS LIGHTS Internet Author: Tonbridge KENT GREAT BRITAN, Alabama Lighting Stores: AN& ASSOCIATES Internet

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Nar Mac Construction Company, Inc Currently and Formerly McAnally Construction Company and M.C.C. And Associates, Inc WARNING! Nar Mac Construction Company, Inc - Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Cindy McAnally, Keith McAnally, & Ryan Narramore owners Royse City Texas Author: The Colony, Texas Builders & Contractors: Nar Mac Construction Company, Inc Royse City, Texas

Feb 03 2017
Ray Hillebrand I am a vehicle broker and I sold a 2006 Thor Hurricane RV to one Ray Hillebrand of xx CHEYENNE Leavenworth, KS 66048 It was a flood vehicle with a salvage certificate. This customer purchased the vehicle through ebay and even left me a positive feedback Harassment LEAVENWORTH Kansas Author: Alabama RV Dealers: Ray Hillebrand LEAVENWORTH, Kansas

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Tom Love Group If anyone has has less than positve interaction with this group, please contact me as I am preparing a formal complaint. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Tom Love Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 03 2017
T.L. Thompson and Associates. - Molly Owens and her Supervisor Disrespectful liars, uneducated, disorganized, verbally abusive Texas Author: Hilliard, Ohio Questionable Activities: T.L. Thompson and Associates Texas

Feb 02 2017
mohawk auto center i leased a car from them and it was running great until about a year later, both my Cadillac converters went out in the car, i only had about $2000 left to pay on the car note and they weren't willing to work with me ..it cost more to repair the car, then my remaining loan balance..after i told the company i could not afford the maintenance for the Cadillac converters and had the dealership come to my residence to tow the car, they fixed the car and put the maintenance fees on my loan, and now there saying that owe them for the repairs .and that's just unbelievable. I had no problem paying off the rest of my loan but i am not paying off those repair fees! , Schenectady New York What Kind of Car? Author: albany, New York Car Financing: mohawk auto center , Schenectady, New York

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 01 2017
Jennifer Graves Borcherding Seivers & Associates, Jennifer Borcherding guardian ad litem, family court lawyer St. Louis Missouri Best of luck suing for defamation, Tyg. Author: Clayton, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Graves Borcherding St. Louis, Missouri

Jan 31 2017
Jordan Mead claims speciaist Helmsman Management Services LLC He not only belittled me for even filing $70 claim but was rude and he hung up on me knowing I wasn't going to pursue the matter. But I am getting really tired of people treating me like I'm crap London KY 40742-7214 Kentucky Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Jordan Mead claims speciaist London KY 40742-7214, Kentucky

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
Solei Systems Solei Con artist -Promotes services, products he does not have to manipulate low resourced people out of their money. He uses Webbased franchise recruitment sites to support is lavish lifestyle. Cleveland , Ohio This is TRUE Author: Washington, Washington DC Tanning Salons: Solei Systems Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 30 2017
S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Architect, Engineer Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Home Improvements: S H Brandt & Associates Steve Brandt Lighthouse Point, Florida

Jan 29 2017
Extreme Reality Associates Marcia Campbell WICKED SCAM ARTIST! Bronx New York Author: Mt Vernon , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Extreme Reality Associates Bronx , New York

Jan 29 2017
My Cash Table.com They are now PayKilo.com!! Watch out!! Ripoff!!!! I signed up to post ads for 10 bucks a pop! My sibling refered me to the site! I am a skeptic and just don't believe one can make money this way. After a few dayds of my sibling doing it ,I could see an accumulation of money growing day by day! I was told that after you accrue about 500 bucks you can cash out and start all over! That was not the case at all!! I am quite a socialite on Twitter so I tweeted this credit site through Cash Table with my reference code. In no time I had grossed about 1200. Bucks! I logged in to cash out I had to do a large amount of surveys in which they ask you to buy stuff! I logged out and tried to log in several days later and the site had changed to Paykilo.com! Internet Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Home Based Business: My Cash Table.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
Sell Cheap Limited Mohammad Hasan Am very sorry to disappoint you .. Extra charges of 200 USD need to be paid due to the delay. San Diego California
Author: ACCRA, Computer Manufactures: Sell Cheap Limited San Diego, California

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 27 2017
Sales Associates Fraudulent company performing scams on unsuspecting insurance agents. McKinney Texas Author: MOBILE, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Sales Associates McKinney, Texas

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
EMP ASSOCIATES FULL SERVICE WEB SITE DEVELOPMENT SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Author: short hills, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: EMP ASSOCIATES Internet

47, Report #1351966

Jan 25 2017
IAN GORDON Closers Academy Gordon Business Solutions GBS, Open door Facilities, National Mortgage Guides, Reverse Mortgage Advice Center, Ian Gordon, aka Jonathan, Kimberly Gordon Promises, excuses, lies, story teller, manipulation, exaggeration, mind games, blame, Our call center have worked for him for almost a year and we were generating leads in different verticals. At last he didn't pay $1500 and i am keep trying him thru email, skype and phone calls. He is a real time scam artist and i request you all not to work with this guy. Long Island New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Telemarketing Companies: IAN GORDON Nationwide

48, Report #1351963

Jan 25 2017
primecell / cunard associates inc. charged for battery rebuilding services and now the batteries don't work. no responce from primecell Bedford Pennsylvania Author: bridgeport, Connecticut Electrical Services: primecell / cunard associates inc. Bedford, Pennsylvania

49, Report #1208252

Jan 25 2017
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida