Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

amateur match .com

Showing 1-25 of 4,636 Found Reports For more specific results for "amateur match .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
micheal edwards commercial leads.netlav2.com fraud company selling non-exsiting commercial leads jacksonville beach Florida Author: holland, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: micheal edwards jacksonville beach, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
James Peng Match GroupIAC Fraud,Breach Of Agreement ,Theft Of Services New York New York Author: Fountain, Colorado On-Line Business: James Peng New York, New York

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 14 2017
Swagtron Swagtron. Com 100% rip off, sent garbage out Christmas 2016 South Bend Indiana Author: Fort Myers, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Swagtron South Bend , Indiana

Feb 13 2017
416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 Number Scam Vanity Golden Vio Platinum Silver Easy Numbers Toronto Oakville Markham Brampton GTA www.kijiji416.com 416 number for sale kijiji scam Toronto www.kijiji416.com Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
Bill.com Bill dot com Bill.com, bill.com Worse company experience ever with BILL.COM
Author: North Miami beach, Florida On-Line Business: Bill.com Internet

Feb 04 2017
Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday BVBtoday.com, Myengagepage1.com, Business Value Builders LLC, myengagepage2. myengagepage3,myengagepage4,myengagepage5,myengagepage6 Bilked thousand of dollars from my family and others Solomons Maryland Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday Solomons, Maryland

Feb 03 2017
Computechhosting.com server23.com CompuTech Hosting LLC CompuTechHosting, Compu-Tech-Networks, Compu-Tech-Solutions,Compu-Tech-Solutions, Server23 and Server77, ssd-hosting-team, and many other names. CompuTech Hosting Computechhosting.com shut down our server account after being with them over a year Saint Louis, Missouri Internet
Author: Castaic, California Web Hosting: Computechhosting.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
Tra10jr. com Discount transmission repair Solicited Discount Transmission Repair- Scam Artists Nationwide
Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Tra10jr. com Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
SailsOils,com Immunity10 Immunity oil rip off!! Silver Springs Nv. Nevada Author: Littlefield, Arizona Medical Supplies: SailsOils,com Internet

Jan 27 2017
classicshowcase. com made a promise to pay on delivery after i accepted. and deliverd. he took the car and wont pay me the agreed and promised amount oceanside California Author: clearlake, Minnesota Auto Dealers: classicshowcase. com oceanside, California

Jan 24 2017
ustalentsources.com carson tyler agents for commercials and tv workApple, LGusing Casting 360.com to get protective people background check, need a bond to work in New York Internet Author: miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ustalentsources.com carson tyler Internet

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Update on Larry Hoffman Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 23 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM FIRST VALUATIONS REAL ESTATE BROKER IN NEW YORK-IHAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR WORK COMPLETED FOR THIS COMPANY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Marlboro, New York Realtors: BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Jan 21 2017
99santa 99santa .com is a rip off company and they do not tell you all the items are from China. Seneca Nationwide Author: Fairview Heights, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: 99santa Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
I/O COM Vehicle Tools I/O Com over promises and under delivers WOODINVILLE Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: I/O COM WOODINVILLE, Washington

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Pro anabolics steroids . Com Be aware of pro anabolics.com Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: Pro anabolics steroids . Com Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 13 2017
Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Hammer #3 Hybrid, HitIt400.com, HammerX 400xl, Flat X Shaft, Jack rip-off, non-responsive, non-delivery, excuses, scam Internet Author: Georgia Sporting Goods: Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Internet

Jan 08 2017
Starlight Pharmeceuticals and Online Pharmacy. Peter and thomas What a joke. They are both a rip off and have numerous sites Be careful. Don't use Money Gram, Western Union or Any kind of money cards. Poland, Gdansk, and Cameroon Pennsylvania and Gdansk Poland, Africa, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Starlight Pharmecueticals and DIspatchmyordergr8,com. Internet

Jan 07 2017
vipexperience.vegas gary cuff only359.com ultimateexperience.vegas 0nly299.com scammers different name same company las vegas Nevada Author: indianapolis, Indiana Casinos: vipexperience.vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
Signature elegance matchmaking Signature elegance international What a scam! Market themselves as an elite matchmaking service, but never match you with anyone! Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Personal Services: Signature elegance matchmaking Nationwide