Your Search | amazon animal hospital

Oct 06 2015
Dacoasta Dacoasta puppies This is a scam puppy mill internet Author: Alpine, California Animal Services: Dacoasta Internet

Oct 06 2015
Royalty Pet Chauffeur; Thomas Mitchell Maye; John Cunningham; Oscar Donavan Delivery of a Puppy promised in writing on September 28, 2015 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Lanham Maryland Author: Round Rock, Texas Animal Services: Royalty Pet Chauffeur Lanham, Maryland

Oct 05 2015
Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 05 2015
10:16 AM ordered rack and pinion sent defective part paid mechanic to install, they sent me another one which was also defective, paid another install fee, due to defective part caused clock spring damage , refused to reimburse install fees and replace clock spring. please do not order anything from this company,contacted and filed two claims with amazon to get resolved San Diego California Author: Clermont, Florida Auto Parts: San Diego, California

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Oct 04 2015
Ren's AAA Puppies Ren's Puppies, Ren's AAA Home Puppies LIAR, PUPPY MILL BROKER, THIEF, ANIMAL ABUSER North Little Rock Arkansas
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Pet Shops & Supplies: Ren's AAA Puppies North Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 04 2015
Money grubbing?? Author: Studio City, California Animal Services: Tina Pollard Los Angeles , California

Oct 04 2015
Chris Bucceri Debarb Pointers...Buckshot GSP's and Hunting Dog Training School Chris Bucceri...AKA.. Buck is a fraud and we want to see him shut down. Flushing Michigan Author: Santa Maria, Alabama Animal Abuse: Chris Bucceri Flushing, Michigan

Oct 03 2015
Palm Beach Veterinary Specialists A. Tara Ambgury,DVMLeanne Albin,DVM Misdiagnosed and abuse West Palm Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Animal Services: Palm Beach Veterinary Specialists West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
Moe Bracken DVM Emergency Animal Medical Hospital Killed my Precious Pet Piggy Wilbur in the most horrible way imaginable St. George Utah
Author: beaver dam, Arizona Veterinarians: Moe Bracken DVM St. George, Utah

Oct 01 2015
Doggy Doggy Gave my dog a skin infection that caused bleeding all over her body for 2 weeks little neck New York Author: great neck, New York Animal Services: doggy doggy little neck, New York

Oct 01 2015
Kerosene Corgi's Aka Kensington Corgi's aka BK Blue Heelers, Burt. kerosene Corgi's My deaf dog New Braunfels Internet, texas
Burnt kerosene blue Heelers / Jessica & David witcraft Author: Houston, Texas Animal Services: Kerosene Corgi's Internet

Sep 30 2015
St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Rita Boyd, Dr. James Leon Jablonski, Dr. Travis Whitehead, Dr. Josiah Moulton, Dr. Katie Awat The Fiduciary Helpers At it again Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Belleville , Illinois

Sep 30 2015
Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital out rageous bill orlando Florida Author: Ontario Hospital Emergency Rooms: Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital orlando, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Parkland Hospital Deceitful billing practices Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hospitals: Parkland Hospital Dallas, Texas

Sep 28 2015
Brooke Meadows Owner of Yips and Yaps St. Charles Missouri Author: florissant, Missouri Animal Abuse: Brooke Meadows Owner of Yips and Yaps St. Charles, Missouri

Sep 28 2015
Amazon Amazon, is a RipOff, ive had nothing but headaches trying to get help selling my Hidden Dogfence products, so i had enough run around. I Finally got in touch with them and to cancel my Account 6 weeks ago. to this day they are still taking $29.99 out of my Credit Card account. ive made many many calls, they say they made a mistake and closed my Buyers account, i never had, and now say i have to activate my Buyers account to then close my Sellers account never heard such a run around load of crap before. Seattle Internet Author: Barrie and Simcoe, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Sep 28 2015
Blue Collar Pets Michelle, Krista, Kristy, Kristen Sells VERY sick dogs, we were sent home with a dying dog and no proof of vetting and never sent receipt for purchase, dirty animal cages, various small breed dogs malnourished and sickly, terrified. Griffin Georgia Author: Loganville, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Blue Collar Pets Newnan, Georgia

Sep 28 2015
VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital malpractice, incompetent. slaughter, butchers, professional jerks Hilliard Ohio Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital Hilliard, OH

Sep 25 2015
Amazon Unable to leave review of products Seattle Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico E-trade: Amazon Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Dr. Scola UNGENUINE, UNETHICAL, THEIVES Kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Kendall, Florida

Sep 21 2015
Amazon Amazon Fire HD won't start Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Manufaturers: Amazon Internet