Your Search | amazon animal hospital

Sep 03 2015
Burnaby General Hospital IPU, In-Patient Psychiatry Unit, Burnaby Hospital sexual harassment, abuse, psychiatrist, psychiatry, abuse of power, doctor, physician Burnaby BC Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Doctors: Burnaby General Hospital Burnaby, British Columbia

Sep 03 2015
Kraftwerk K9 Total Dog Breeder and Trainer SCAM Rochester Washington Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Services: Kraftwerk K9 Rochester, Washington

Sep 03 2015
larrypomeranians Paid five-hundred dollars for a pomeranian and never received the dog. Called the number and he said the dog was on it's way. The dog never showed so I called again and my number was blocked. Baltimore Internet Author: Oxford, Alabama Animal Services: larrypomeranians Internet

Aug 31 2015
TPV Amazon, lies, cheats, unfair, deceptive, immoral, unethical Internet Confused... Author: Wyoming Liars: TPV Internet

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 30 2015
Puppy Pet Boutique Yvonne Hunter Denney, Evonne R. Denney Seller Sold me the Wrong Dog Bedford Texas
TEXT MESSAGE REPORT Author: McKinney, Texas Animal Abuse: Puppy Pet Boutique Bedford, Texas

Aug 30 2015
PAX HOUSE Fraudulent charity Guadaljara Mexico Not a rebuttal, one more thing I failed to mention... Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Shelters: PAX HOUSE Internet

Aug 29 2015
William Beaumont hospital royal oak emergency room Worst emergency room staff doctor and nurses forgot their oaths they took Royal oak Michigan Sure.... Author: Royal oak, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: William Beaumont hospital royal oak emergency roo Royal oak, Michigan

Aug 29 2015
Good Dog Training By Charlie Be careful around this trainer. Victorville California Author: California Animal Services: Good Dog Training By Charlie Victorville, California

Aug 28 2015
Kinni River Springers - Missy Puppy Mill, Dishonest Dog Breeder Hammond Internet
Emails Author: Slidell, Louisiana Animal Services: Kinni River Springers Internet

Aug 28 2015
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Blue Card program, Blue Cross Idaho - Collusion between Blue Cross Idaho and St. Luke's Hospital to allow full rates charged to out-of-state policy holders. NO contract discounts given to patients Specifically Blue Cross Idaho & ,St. Luke's McCall Nationwide Author: Encinitas, California Health Insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
pet express relocation robert munt gerald holmesmichelle comi atlanta Georgia Author: janesville, Iowa Animal Services: pet express relocation atlanta , Georgia

Aug 26 2015
Miami Dade county K9 Animal abuse. using a similar name. conning dog buyers. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Abuse: Miami Dade K9 Services LLC. Miami, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Cory Dewberry Cory Dewberry stole and sold my German Shepherd Columbus Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Animal Services: Cory Dewberry nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Michelle Russo Cruel/Negligence/caused horrific death to my rescue dog Anchorage Alaska
Your accusations are lies Author: Anchorage, Alaska Animal Abuse: Michelle Russo Anchorage, Alaska

Aug 25 2015
R And D Ranch Boarding Boarding facility that doesnt stick up for their boarders. Topeka Kansas Author: Lawrence , Kansas Animal Services: R And D Ranch Topeka , Kansas

Aug 25 2015
Star rock great danes Kaylee kulka/ Kari's holmstrom Buyer beware! Sick puppies! Read all reports! Darwell Alberta
Author: Sparwood, British Columbia Animal Abuse: Star rock great danes Darwell, Alberta

Aug 25 2015
Cindy Branham Rocking RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship I have personally seen this so called train scared horses into doing what she wants them to do. Topeka Kansas
Author: Kansas City , Missouri Animal Services: Cindy Branham Topeka, Kansas

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
rover.com rover Rover will rip you off and then tell you its your fault! And they know this is a problem! Nationwide Author: san diego, California Animal Services: rover.com Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Gateway Express Amazon Account Hijacked Portland Oregon Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Fraud: Gateway Express Portland, Oregon

Aug 24 2015
Celire I used One of a Kind Play Station Card serial numb(s) (from Amazon) as payment(s) for purchase(s) Texas Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Guns & Ranges: Celire Internet

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Aug 24 2015
Gypsy Glen K-9 Kastle Kathy Reiland What a bad dog! Irresponsible and dishonest business owner! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Animal Services: Gypsy Glen K-9 Kastle McHenry, Illinois

Aug 22 2015
K9 Training Academy Animal Cruelty and verbal abuse Sunrise Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Con Artists: K9 Training Academy Sunrise, Florida