AMAZON ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: amazon associates
There may be more specific results for "amazon associates"
For more specific results for "amazon associates"
Showing 1-25 of 9,038 Found Reports For more specific results for "amazon associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks California
Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management of Pain Management Associates Do not see Dr. Matthew Harris, he is objectively a bad doctor Laguna Hills California Author: Orange, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates RIP off sent to collections for product not shipped Sherman Oaks California Author: California Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates, Sherm Oaks, California 91423 Internet Author: Logan, Utah Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates

Jul 20 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates paytka.com i did buy anything from these people philadelphia pa. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Skin Care: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Belle Epoque I only received the sample and paid the shipping fee I do not owe anything this is a rip off a scam I wouldn't order anything that expense I dont have that kind of money . Charging me for something i didnt receive. I only receive a sample and paid the shipping haven't receive anything since Internet Author: Perkinsville, Vermont Consumer Services: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
National Student Loan Associates Set me up on a 10 year forgiveness..4 payments made Aberdeen South Dakota Internet Author: Mobridge, South Dakota Adoption Agencies: National Student Loan Associates Internet

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 18 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Was paid in full for a trial sample and months later received a collection notice for $98.71 from Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: San Bernardino, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Dar waterfront & associates Internet Author: San diego, California Attorney Generals: Dar waterfront & associates Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Tried to collect $99.01 from me for Bella Essence Eye Cream. I don't use eye cream and never received a bill from Bella Essence. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Eye Care: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. provides exceptional support to its members no matter their level of Amazon experience.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Sellers Playbook approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Con Artists: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Phony billing never received the product Sherman Oaks California Author: Plano, Texas Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Was charged $98.71 in 12/2016 for anti-aging cream. I called the company & had it cancelled & paid the $98.71. I get a letter on 6/19/17 from DAR reporting I owe this money. I already paid it, I don't feel I need to pay again. Sherman Oaks California Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
TRS Limited, Tate & Kirlin Associates Scamming the Elderly via Internet Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Alternative Health: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: Wasilla, Alaska TV Advertisements: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California