Your Search | amazon research

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
Legal Research Group LRG Sarah Wilson LRG Collection Agency is Fraud Bloomington California Author: Bloomington, California Legal Process Servers: Legal Research Group CA

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Direct TV Direct TV does not Honor Florida Consumer Protection Laws and miserepresented their services to my mother a recent widow. nationwide
You're wrong my friend. Do some research please. Author: , Florida Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Invoke Research Did not pay for research panel studies. unknown Internet Author: Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Invoke Research Internet

Jul 22 2016
Bundes Research Chemicals Shop rchemzandbathsalts.com SCAM---STOLE 250 DOLLARS Findley Ohio Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Drugstores: Bundes Research Chemicals Shop Findley, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 20 2016
Experian inc fico score Bob Shields.1800.5351255x#6875 from EXPERIAN. On 7/2/16 Received a letter heading CHASE BANK. U.S.A. Po box 15077-5077 Wilmington. Re: said my app was denied. AMAZON credit card.I cald the number to exsp tel#1888.3973742.was the transfer to BOB Shields  Internet
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc and itstru Author: Montebello, California Credit & Debt Services: Experian inc fico score internet

Jul 20 2016
Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Connect Buy Shipping and Handling thru the Roof Internet Author: lexington, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Internet

Jul 19 2016
Kris Kaszuba Researcher Who Took My Money and Provided Nothing When I Was Trying to Research My Grandfather San Diego California Author: Jacksonville , Florida Grant Writing & Research: Kris Kaszuba San Diego, California

Jul 19 2016
Zhang Financial Do Your Own Research Portage Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Financial Services: Zhang Financial Kalamazoo, Michigan

Jul 19 2016
JF3 Technology THIS COMPANY WILL SCAM VIA AMAZON ON SHIPPING AND TRY TO FORCE YOU TO PAY , NO RETURNS, NO CANCELLATIONS, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. NO CONTACT WITH COMAPNY WHATSOEVER. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Computer Dealers: JF3 Technology Internet

Jul 18 2016
Palm Beach Research Center Palm Beach Clinical Trials They promise poor people to pay them a certain amount and then change and lower the payment. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Clinics: Palm Beach Research Center West Palm Beach, FL

Jul 18 2016
Anazon Amazon Prime Over promise, under deliver Nationwide Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Anazon Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
carleton thomas donnelly lawyers Charges $200 per hour outside of DONNELLY LAWYERS for research and its USELESS Rochedale South Queensland Author: Brisbane, Other Legal Services: carleton thomas donnelly lawyers Rochedale South, Other

Jul 16 2016
Supreme Hobbies Amazon/supremehobbies I bought a propeller adapter from Supreme Hobbies and it came bent and defective. So I asked for a refund for the $6.25 I paid for it and sent it back to the company only to get $0.66 as my refund. Not to mention I also had to pay for the item to be shipped back to the seller. Internet Author: valley, Washington Appliances: Supreme Hobbies Internet

Jul 15 2016
Health Research Labs Shady Refund Guarantees South Portland Maine Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Health Research Labs Internet

Jul 14 2016
3dRose 3dRose LLC @amazon Mugging Me Jackson New Jersey Author: Auburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: 3dRose Jackson, New Jersey

Jul 14 2016
lone star overnight LSO *****DO NOT LET AMAZON SHIP YOUR PACKAGE VIA LONE STAR OVERNIGHT AKA LSO********* Texas, Oklahoma, western Louisiana, southern New M TEXAS Rebuttal Author: Fort Worth , Texas Courier Services: lone star overnight Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
CraftyCrocodile @ Amazon The Crafty Cocodile The Crafty Cocodile Amazon Store China Wholesaler Scam Internet Author: Haworth, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: CraftyCrocodile @ Amazon The Crafty Cocodile Internet

Jul 11 2016
Amazon Warehouse Deals Like New is a scam Internet Author: Franklin, North Carolina Appliances: Amazon Warehouse Deals Internet

Jul 11 2016
Cooper11 Properties LLC, Scott Bertain Scott Bertain, Managing Director; Linda Wu, Escrow Agent with Title Group, LLC Senior, living in Alberta, Canada, offered to sell my timeshare and required that I pay The Title Group a fee, and they wanted me to transfer US funds to pesos'. That got me curious so I contacted a lawyer, and proceeded to do some research on my own, was not satisfied with what I found. Columbus Ohio Author: Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Alabama Resorts: Cooper11 Properties LLCScott Bertain Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
Nations Trucks trucks have mechanical issues and do stand behind products sanford Florida Not a Commercial - Do your research! Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Nations Trucks sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2016
Amazon.com Amazon Market Fraud , Racism, Scam Seattle Washington Internet Author: Melbourne , Florida Gift Shops: Amazon.com Internet