Your Search | amazon research

Dec 01 2016
Mastering Amazon, Amazon Academy Beware! California Internet Author: Internet Consulting: Mastering Amazon Internet

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide Garnishment--- Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 18 2016
Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA RIPOFF AND SCAM ARTISTS. THEY SAY YOU WILL GET A FREE PRODUCT AND JUST PAY SHIPPING THEM CHARGE YOU $95 OR MORE FOR A TRIAL THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF. THEY ADVERTISE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL LIKE THEY ARE A PART OF AN AMAZON SURVEY GIFT. BUT THEY ARE NOT. BEWARE! NORCROSS GEORGIA
Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA Internet

Nov 17 2016
amazon.com amazon Delivered the package at wrong address intentionally, not refunding my money, disabled my account seattle Washington
Author: jalandhar, Other On-Line Business: amazon.com seattle, Washington

Nov 15 2016
P&O professional survey and research group James Taylor Survey for stores James Taylor Internet Author: Kinmundy, Illinois Work at Home: P&O professional survey and research group Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 08 2016
I Need A Loan US Trust Loans David White I received a call from Jennifer and Jack from US Trust Loans (1-773-341-9015) saying that I was approved for a loan of $5000 and all I had to do was give them an Amazon gift card in the amount of $250. Internet Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Attorney Generals: I Need A Loan Internet

Nov 04 2016
Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Chris JohnsonGrant Funding Expert Promised in writing and failed to provide refund as detailed on website Nationwide Real Estate Investing Club of L.A. Update NOT ACCURATE Author: Canoga Park, California Grant Writing & Research: Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Littlepuppiesonline Please stay away from this puppy mill!! The puppies you see online are not the same ones you buy. I could go on and on, after I read one sad story after another, how could I not research this company! Mount Vernon Ohio
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee tempdir: Littlepuppiesonline Internet

Oct 28 2016
Ecom Sales Ecom Sales 3rd Party Amazon Seller Tried to Scalp Walmart product to me through Amazon. Monrovia Internet Author: Texas tempdir: Ecom Sales Internet

Oct 28 2016
Amazon Internet Author: fairfield, Connecticut On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Oct 27 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics deliver items different from advertised on Amazon and remove negative customer feedback Oklahoma City OK
I think our dispute has been resolved. Author: Mountain View, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Internet

Oct 27 2016
Zonblast LLC Zonblast Got Me Banned from Selling on Amazon and Destroyed my Business Internet Author: Colorado Customer Leads: Zonblast LLC Internet

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 23 2016
Amazon.com: Rahil Adnan, Account Specialist for Amazon Customer service located in India False Advertising: Censors online customer reviews to Real Experiences Internet
Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Oct 23 2016
iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace Made promises they don't fulfill staten island New York
Author: Liberty, Texas Computer Manufactures: iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace staten island, New York

Oct 21 2016
Amazon A to Z Amazon A-to-Z Worthless Guarantee Internet Author: Treasure Island, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon Internet

Oct 21 2016
Earth Chemistry Natasha Lee This product makes claims that are impossible and fraudulent. Amazon Prime Internet
Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Earth Chemistry Internet

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Barotz Dental Be cautious and perform your research Denver Colorado
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Dental Services: Barotz Dental Denver, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az

Oct 16 2016
Herbal Nutrition Aspen Antler Research FALSE ADVERTISING, SCAM DO NOT BUY THEIR IGF-1 PRODUCTS Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Aspen Antler Research Response Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Herbal Nutrition Internet