AMAZON ANIMAL HOSPITAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: amazon animal hospital
There may be more specific results for "amazon animal hospital"
For more specific results for "amazon animal hospital"
Showing 1-25 of 14,667 Found Reports For more specific results for "amazon animal hospital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Aug 20 2017
Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly Kirk kelly schmuck Falsely claiming ther were not a puppy mill Snowflake Airizona Internet Author: Snowflake , Arizona Animal Abuse: Kelly's alaskan malamutes Internet

Aug 20 2017
Chapparel Farms/white german shepards This was so wrong hillsboro Ohio Author: East Palestine, Ohio Animal Shelters: Chapparel Farms/white german shepards hillsboro, Ohio

Aug 20 2017
ValleyPuppies1 Jessica Benavidez ValleyPuppies two very young dogs dead McCallen Texas
Author: PEARLAND, Texas Animal Abuse: ValleyPuppies1 Texas

Aug 18 2017
millcreek comunity hospital Millcreek comunty hospital staff and family tricked me into going here. False diagnosis,fordged hippa,altered my records operated out of juristricion in my childs custody case,leftme on the side of the road also resulting a suicide erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Rooms: millcreek comunity hospital erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Vividermix Skin Care products llc basically took a servy because i won a so called $50 amazon gift all i had to pay was shipping. They just charged me $89.95 clearwater florida
Author: New York Customer: Vividermix Skin Care products llc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Andrew and Laura Lounsbury London Ranch Theft, Embellishment, & Unprofessional Cottage grove Oregon Author: Cottage Grove, Oregon Animal Services: Andrew and Laura Lounsbury Cottage grove , Oregon

Aug 17 2017
Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Amazon Rental Forced To Purchase Rental Book That Was Already Damaged When I Received It Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri On-Line Business: Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Internet

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Palomar hospital The emergency room wait is over 8 hours. Patient my daughter has a lung disease and had phnaemonia and had been waiting for 4 hours and was told there are no available beds. This is ridiculous that a hospital this big does not have enough beds. And there is staff standing around talking and joking around whole people are sick waiting for hours to be seen Californa Author: Escondido, California Emergency Services: Palomar hospital California

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Misty Lane Kennel Reverley, Beverly Puppy Mill Potential Buffalo Missouri Author: Denver, Colorado Animal Services: Misty Lane Kennel Missouri

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 13 2017
The Byers-Fashion Club The offer for a free watch was because I had made an Amazon purchase and this was the reward for using Amazon Internet Author: Basalt, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: The Byers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sarah Blum Valley Dog Training Central Valley, NY Sarah Blum Asa Blum Sarah Blum is a crueldog trainer, liar, narcissistic stalker- BEWARE Central Valley New York
Author: Central Valley, New York Animal Services: Sarah Blum Valley Dog Training Central Valley, NY Central Valley, New York

The K9 Academy Phoenix AZ Lies upon lies and animal neglect Phoenix Arizona
Author: Payson, Arizona Animal Services: The K9 Academy Phoenix AZ Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 12 2017
Stearns Outfitters Outfitter license Wy BG#9 , Wyoming Hunting Trips, Guided Elk and Deer Hunts ,buckrail.com/local-outfitter-caught-on-video-abusing-horse-investigation-underway/ Wilson Nationwide, WY Wyoming Author: Hamilton, Montana Animal Abuse: Stearns Outfitters Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

23, Report #1392018

Aug 11 2017
badsworth-cheysuli Debbie WaltonWendy Kearney Bad cat breeders Northumberland UK Internet Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: badsworth-cheysuli Internet

24, Report #1391930

Aug 11 2017
New Pekingese Puppies & Healthy Pekingese Puppies Advertised on Internet SCAM: Healthy Pekingese Puppies OR New Pekingese Puppies On Internet but is located in Texas Internet/Texas Author: Orange County, California Animal Services: Internet

25, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide