Your Search | amazon animal hospital

Jul 16 2016
Supreme Hobbies Amazon/supremehobbies I bought a propeller adapter from Supreme Hobbies and it came bent and defective. So I asked for a refund for the $6.25 I paid for it and sent it back to the company only to get $0.66 as my refund. Not to mention I also had to pay for the item to be shipped back to the seller. Internet Author: valley, Washington Appliances: Supreme Hobbies Internet

Jul 16 2016
Ruff house rescue This organization is not licensed with the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets Division of Animal Industry Freeport New York Author: East meadow, New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Freeport, New York

Jul 14 2016
3dRose 3dRose LLC @amazon Mugging Me Jackson New Jersey Author: Auburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: 3dRose Jackson, New Jersey

Jul 14 2016
Adorable Bulldogs.com CNNIC MY BULLDOGS PUPPY HAD CONGENITAL DEFECTS AND DIED Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Animal Abuse: Adorable Bulldogs.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
Sunny Acre Stables If you want your horses taken care of, DO NOT BOARD THEM HERE.... Elizabeth Colorado Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Sunny Acre Stables Elizabeth, Colorado

Jul 14 2016
lone star overnight LSO *****DO NOT LET AMAZON SHIP YOUR PACKAGE VIA LONE STAR OVERNIGHT AKA LSO********* Texas, Oklahoma, western Louisiana, southern New M TEXAS Rebuttal Author: Fort Worth , Texas Courier Services: lone star overnight Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
CraftyCrocodile @ Amazon The Crafty Cocodile The Crafty Cocodile Amazon Store China Wholesaler Scam Internet Author: Haworth, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: CraftyCrocodile @ Amazon The Crafty Cocodile Internet

Jul 13 2016
NORTHEAST GEORGIA PHYSICIANS GROUP turned a $147 bill over to collection agency after they misdiagnosed me and I spent eight days in hospital Cleveland Georgia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Emergency Medical Services: NORTHEAST GEORGIA PHYSICIANS GROUP Cleveland, Georgia

Jul 13 2016
Young Van Roekel My Rainbow Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Young's Teacup Puppies Beware Sick Puppies Elgin Texas Author: Texas Animal Services: Young Van Roekel Elgin, Texas

Jul 12 2016
national Service Animal Registry NSAR service pet scam nsarco.com NSAR fake Woodland Park Colorado Author: Florida Animal Services: national Service Animal Registry Woodland Park, Colorado

Jul 11 2016
Amazon Warehouse Deals Like New is a scam Internet Author: Franklin, North Carolina Appliances: Amazon Warehouse Deals Internet

Jul 08 2016
Hometown Animal Hospital All Pets Dental, 10 lives Cat Clinic, Dr. Jan Bellows Dr. Bellows and Hometown Animal Hospital Killed My Dog. Weston Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Veterinarian Services: Hometown Animal Hospital Weston, Florida

Jul 08 2016
Karen Callahan Big Timbers Kennelwww.karmadoxies.com Ripoff!  Homeworth Ohio Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Karen Callahan Internet

Jul 07 2016
Amazon.com Amazon Market Fraud , Racism, Scam Seattle Washington Internet Author: Melbourne , Florida Gift Shops: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 06 2016
Ashley Holliday Horse Theft Lebanon Ohio Author: Metamora, Illinois Animal Abuse: Ashley Holliday Lebanon, Ohio

Jul 06 2016
David Swanson  yuma Arizona Author: EL PASO, Texas Animal Services: David Swanson yuma , Arizona

Jul 05 2016
All Creatures Animal Hospital Worse Company EVER! Gardendale Alabama Author: Warrior, Alabama Animal Services: All Creatures Animal Hospital Gardendale , Alabama

Jul 05 2016
CARES - Emergency Veterinary Care Hospital in Langhorne is only there to make money on your misfortune Mis-diagnosed our dog, tried to sell us unnecessary VERY expencive services; threw us out with a bleeding dog when they realized we were onto them. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: holland, Pennsylvania Veterinarians: CARES - Emergency Veterinary Care Hospital in Langhorne Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jul 05 2016
Scheherazade Sphynx Cattery Kristen Leedom Sick Cats - Following Bad Breeding Practices New Berlin Wisconsin Amy with no last name or location? Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Animal Abuse: Scheherazade Sphynx Cattery New Berlin, Wisconsin

Jul 04 2016
edealzones.com Edealzones.com I order 1gallon of sanitizer, I recieved a 1/2 gallon instead.My purchas was made through Sears market place.The order was placed to edealzones.com. the address and company that filled the order was epooldeals. I called sears 4 times, I was told I needed to send edealzones a picture of the product sent 7 pic in 7 different e-mail. All 7 times the e- mail was returned stating the picture was removed. Sears gave me a different address to respond to edealzones.com. I sent 40 e-mails with pictures, before they responsed. in the meantime I called epooldeals,(their phone# was on the bottle). epooldeals said I placed the order through amazon. I told them I never ordered anything through amazon. I then called the credit card company. the bank confirmed I placed no order through amazon. I will never order anything from sears or the market place again. Internet Author: VT, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: edealzones.com Internet

Jul 04 2016
redwood apartments animal abuse west valley Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Animal Abuse: redwood apartments west valley, Utah

Jul 02 2016
circle m livestock Brian Morris Conartist don't buy horses or tack from him HORSE TRADER troy North Carolina Author: Greenviille, South Carolina Animal Abuse: circle m livestock troy, North Carolina

Jul 01 2016
Amazon Refund for services not authorized California Author: peterborough, Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: Amazon Ontario

Jun 30 2016
Applejack chihuahua  Concord New Hampshire Author: Concord, New Hampshire Animal Abuse: Applejack chihuahua Concord , New Hampshire

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide