Your Search | amazon marketplace

1, Report #1172014

Aug 24 2014
Warehouse Deals, Inc Amazon Warehouse Deals sent wrong item, with no return option Internet Author: California RV Parts & Accessories: Warehouse Deals, Inc Internet

2, Report #1171997

Aug 24 2014
Federal Mortgage Marketplace FDA It's a SCAM. They owe me $1300. Washington DC Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Loan Modification: Federal Mortgage Marketplace Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 23 2014
Quality Encapsulations Quality Life Essentials Amazon Review Scam by Quality Encapsulations Garcinia and other products Internet Author: Alabama Weightloss Programs: Quality Encapsulations Internet

Aug 22 2014
Natural Green Cleanse The thief’s are sending out overpriced products, for which Amazon charges less than 1/3 the price Internet Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Green Cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2014
Amazon kindle Amazon kindle ripoff after warrenty expires Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon kindle Internet

Aug 21 2014
Ourstage.com Failure to pay out $100 Amazon prize as promised - still waiting after 8 months! Internet Author: East Hoathly, Liars: Ourstage.com Internet

Aug 20 2014
Yates Performance through the Amazon Storefront; Yates Performance; Blue Oval Industries Scam and Fraud perpetrated over the US MAIL Elkton, VA Internet Author: Papillion, Nebraska Auto Parts: Yates Performance through the Amazon Storefront Internet

Aug 19 2014
TeleCheck Amazon associate, check processor Houston Texas Internet sales Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: TeleCheck Internet

Aug 19 2014
Amazon ripped me off for $959 Nationwide Author: chicopee, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Jewlzie Returned ordered products on amazon in original package and they refuse to refund purchase. New York New York Author: Logan, Ohio Beauty Salons: Jewlzie New York, New York

Aug 17 2014
The PDM Group Michael Jeffrey, Scott Reese I invested $500.00 in a website and was promised to make money I also invested $450.00 in Buying a room from Amazon 1 year ago and have made no money because every 90 days my website had to be redone. I was promised to make lots of money from Amazon and I have made none. I want my $950.00 back!! phoenix Arizona
Author: johnson city, Tennessee On-Line Stores: The PDM Group phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2014
vytox.com Scammers - accept payment by Amazon Gift Card - no product delivered Internet Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: vytox.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
a2z Development Center an Amazon Company, Amber Mosely, Regina Lucas, Emily Davis, Bryan Reyes To good to be true offer of employment Morristown New Jersey Author: Mc Cleary, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: a2z Development Center Morristown, New Jersey

Aug 12 2014
LD Products Rude customer service shut down my amazon seller account for yard saling single toner I bought from them! Long beach California Author: Kokomo, Indiana Sales People: LD Products Long beach, California

Aug 11 2014
Pimsleur Marketplace A division of Elite Commerce Inc. Scam. Not deliver anything. No answer phone calls or emails. Just take your money. Ammon Idaho Author: Missoula, Montana Language: Pimsleur Marketplace Ammon, Idaho

Aug 11 2014
a2z Development Center a2z Company appears to be a fraud using Amazon as a parent company Morristown New Jersey Author: Clearwater, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: a2z Development Center Morristown, New Jersey

Aug 10 2014
Amazon.com Apex Media Textbook rental scam. Amazon rented textbook to my daughter. This used book had a damaged cover, but thought that was ok because it was used. When we sent the book back, it was rejected as unacceptable condition and I was charged more than the cost of a new book! The condition of the book never changed while my daughter had the book. This company is ripping off thousands of college students. Internet Author: Matthews, North Carolina Rental Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Aug 09 2014
Siteforstyle.com Sunglasses survey through Siteforstyle/Amazon Rip Off Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Siteforstyle.com Internet

Aug 07 2014
Jack Wilson QA Watches did to me the same thing as others, jumped in on Amazon and asked if I would do a survey, wich I did and picked out a watch, paid for shipping & handling and a delux box it came in (that was a real joke) and it cost me $9.95. Then on Aug. 7th this year my credit card was charged $95.00 and mabe even more down the road if I can't get this stopped. QA WATCHES IS A RIP OFF Burbank Ca. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Jack Wilson Select State/Province

Aug 07 2014
plisco I placed an order with plisco.com (payment with gift card through Amazon), and never received my order or any response to e-mails I sent, some to Christina T. Watts. customer service support person. Oregon Author: irving, Texas Kitchens: plisco Internet

Aug 06 2014
Amazon I had a sale account created but could not sale any product as it was not user friendly site like ebay. Then I tried closing the account I again found no ways to close the account. After one year I am still getting emails as my bill outstanding for seller Amazon I had a sale account created but could not sale any product as it was not user friendly site like ebay. Then I tried closing the account I again found no ways to close the account. After one year I am still getting emails as my bill outstanding for seller Seattle Washington Author: Ashland, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Amazon Seattle , Washington

Aug 05 2014
ctbeauty.com Rubbish. Credit card is charged and bogus USPS number is issued . Filed complaint with Amazon Internet Author: New York, New York Beauty Products: ctbeauty.com Internet

Aug 05 2014
Amazon Amazon.com Amazon uses loophole in it's Buyer Guarantee to refuse refund. Internet Author: New York, New York Book Stores: Amazon Internet

Aug 05 2014
Luma Repair Got offer via Amazon, only cost free shipping.Later got charge for $89.95. Credit card company took $80. off but I had already paid shipping. cost of 2.95 N. Vancouver B C Author: Coal Valley, Illinois Liars: Luma Repair Select State/Province

Aug 02 2014
Offendex.com and Offendexdata.com Offendr Com, Inc. Offedex.com Extorts Money from Families of Alleged Sex Offenders Chandler, Arizona
Author: Duluth, Minnesota Sex Offenders: Offendex.com and Offendexdata.com , Arizona