AMAZON MARKETPLACE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: amazon marketplace
There may be more specific results for "amazon marketplace"
For more specific results for "amazon marketplace"
Showing 26-50 of 3,502 Found Reports For more specific results for "amazon marketplace"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
chfake.com I emailed with questions they responded promptly I sent my amazon card payment then the emails stopped and nothing was ever sent It's says china Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: chfake.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Vividermix Skin Care products llc basically took a servy because i won a so called $50 amazon gift all i had to pay was shipping. They just charged me $89.95 clearwater florida
Author: New York Customer: Vividermix Skin Care products llc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Amazon Rental Forced To Purchase Rental Book That Was Already Damaged When I Received It Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri On-Line Business: Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Internet

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 15 2017
Surebridge.com Samuel Woods. Someone from this company claimed to represent the State of NV for Health Insurance. Wrong. They led me to believe that they worked for the healthcare marketplace and they were selling a health insurance policy for Nevada. Lie. Next they autosign document They lied and told me I was getting a NV insurance policy and that they worked for NV healthcare market Texas Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Surebridge Texas

Aug 14 2017
Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Program by Tim Sykes was total SCAM! Got ripped off for $2k. New York, Internet
Another Paid Sykes Hack Author: Seattle, Washington Financial Services: Timothy Sykes Internet

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
The Byers-Fashion Club The offer for a free watch was because I had made an Amazon purchase and this was the reward for using Amazon Internet Author: Basalt, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: The Byers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 09 2017
NeuLift, Neueye took a survey online they had Amazon on the survey was told take the survey and would get product from Neulift FREE ..just pay shipping 7.99 ...NEULIFT then took 358.00 out of my Checking account as recurring payment in 4 different amounts Totaling 358.00 called NEULIFT was hung up on twice put on hold for 20 min Neulift will not reimburse me my money California Internet Author: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLift, Neueye Internet

Aug 09 2017
Insurance Marketplace Natick Media Threatening salespeople demanding signup now or prices increase by 50% Natick Massachusetts
Author: Pegram, Tennessee Health Insurance: Insurance Marketplace Natick, Massachusetts

Aug 07 2017
California Medical Evaluators Gabor VariCMECalifornia Psychiatric EvaluatorsCal Med Eval tampering with psych testing, terrible work conditions Los Angeles California Response Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Los Angeles, California

Aug 05 2017
Brenda Cox BEWARE: False Car Sale on Craigslist with Amazon Payments Internet Author: Eagle, Colorado Internet Fraud: Brenda Cox Internet

Aug 05 2017
Cash Max Loans Ryan Phillips was name he used (909) 443-1016 number On line loan for 2000, wanted Amazon gift cards in exchange for loan got 954 dollars worth out of me for a 2000 dollar loan!! Plus never would send loan!! Found out he had foreign phone number through using charger on my iPhone on my truck through chevy system pick it up and knew he was scamming me then!!:( Vallejo California Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Cash Max Loans Vallejo, California

Aug 04 2017
americanclassicmotors WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!. I bought a $35 Kuryakyn Accent Vent for my Harley Davidson... it didn't fit, I asked to send back, they asked for a picture... then they told Ebay I had altered the part because I applied double sided tape in a effort to make it stick... and then got my case closed and therefore denied me any return or refund! I have bought 100's of items on Ebay & Amazon, sometimes you have to return for any reason.. do your self a favor do not believe Nick at AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS... he is a liar and will give the run around to avoid any return or refund.... , Zieglerville Pennsylvania
Author: sanford, Florida Motorcycles: americanclassicmotors , Zieglerville, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2017
NeuLift EyeRebuildline, Cshopinnova, BeautyPl, NeuLift Skin Instant Wrinkle Reducer Faked a cancelation, then sent a bill for 20 times the original cost without even sending product, then rebilled at higher amount with product and refused to issue RMA. Fight these theives. Internet ads / Amazon / California
Author: Milton, Florida Skin Care: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 03 2017
Liz whytes, Liz - apparently has a secretary's who tried contacting me I was selling a Cologne on the Facebook marketplace and this person by the naked of Liz not sure her las name but said she was interested and wanted to show her husband. So she said I couldn't only contact her through email so I emailed her and she replied. She said she will pay for I think and add an additional 50 dollars to it for me holding the item. Then she will get her shipper to pick it up. I said that was alright that I'm earning money. Then she said that she'll send a check and that the remainder of the money minus my additional 50 should be transferred to her shipper via, western union or money gram. I thought that was weird because why couldn't she just pay her shipper a head of time and why do I have to do it. Then we got in more contact through text about what address am I suppose to send it to but the person just gave me a name and area code that was it. I was like the bank needs more than that to transfer money because but I wanted to do it via bank transfer. They said western union or money gram is best and you can do it at your local Walmart. At this point I started to become more hesistant and see that things weren't because adding up. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Liz whytes, Internet

Aug 01 2017
Channel BPO Scams Brand owners into thinking they can control 3rd party sellers It is practically impossible to stop 3rd party sellers from selling your products online. In fact, why stop them? Certain customers would only buy at discounts anyway so let them find each other. Regular customers will purchase as they normally would. The whole system Channel BPO has set up is absolutely ridiculous and does not ultimately help anybody in any way. So they kick off a few sellers on Amazon from listing 3 items - we carry hundreds of different items and a couple dozen sales on Amazon does not matter! They truly are a scam job and I highly recommend all brands to fire them immediately. Charlotte Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Business Consulting: Channel BPO Internet

Jul 29 2017
smile pro solution well i ve been ordering stuff from Amazon Amazon sent me a email say i had a free gift to clam from them it showed different things to pick i picked smile pro solution they said it was free i got it in the mail i just started noticeing that my money on my card was lower than the last time i checked it i have a card app that shows me every place I've spent and i saw pro smile solution thay have been taking 105 dollars from me every month and sending stuff i did not order and i want my money back Internet Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Attorneys General: smile pro solution Internet

Jul 28 2017
Amazon.com Amazon.com, Amazon Prime, Amazon Bait and switch, price and shipping cost changes after sale completed. Incomplete orders fully charged. Internet
Author: San Bruno, California Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet