Your Search | amazon marketplace

Dec 07 2015
Atlanta Chimney Cleaning Advertise one price and charged something through Amazon Norcross Georgia Author: Georgia Cleaning Services: Atlanta Chimney Cleaning Norcross, Georgia

Dec 07 2015
JW Photography Accessory Ripped off by Amazon seller: JW Photography Accessory Internet Author: New Jersey Internet: JW Photography Accessory Internet

Dec 04 2015
Amazon.com Amazon Sold me bad equipment then refunded a fraction of the purchase price Bellevue Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon.com Internet

29, Report #1272051

Dec 04 2015
AMAZON PRIME instantly deducts unwanted membership fee Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Drugstores: AMAZON PRIME Internet

Dec 01 2015
Powersport Superstore and Amazon distributor Selling Used Items as New Cedar Park Texas Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Motorcycles: Powersport Superstore Cedar Park,

Nov 28 2015
amazon kindle Amazon.com Parents Beware of Amazon Kindle seattle Nationwide Author: lees summit, Missouri Internet Fraud: amazon kindle Nationwide

Nov 23 2015
Amazon Auto Sales The company charge me 4000.00 for going to a car auction,that I had no ideal they went too. Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Nov 23 2015
Marketplace Resource Group Heather Gross, Bob Gross Represented high wealth Billionaires as lending partners for commercial loan exit strategies Pittsburgh, Mckeesport Pennsylvania Additional Detail About Scam Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: Marketplace Resource Group Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 21 2015
Insence Amazon or Legalherbalbudz They take or money and don't send your product New York Internet Author: Keithville, Louisiana Beauty Products: Insence Amazon or Legalherbalbudz Internet

Nov 20 2015
Synchrony/amazon store card dishonest, rude, and horrible India, Phillipines, Kansas ??? Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Employees: Synchrony/amazon store card Nationwide

Nov 20 2015
Incense Amazon Legalherbalbudz Placed an order almost 3 weeks now and never received my order, now I'm being charged over and over agai New york Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Incense Amazon Internet

Nov 19 2015
OUTEDGE POWER PRODUCTS The product was a back-up battery case for a note 5, purchased for approx 80 dollars which they claimed was able to charge the battery case and phone without taking the phone out and charging seprately, The same exact product is on Amazon for less than 28 dollars, but the reason i purchased the more expensive was because they advertised charging is done without having to do both seprately. Internet Author: clovis, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: OUTEDGE POWER PRODUCTS Internet

Nov 17 2015
legalherbalbudz aka Incense Amazon took order and money for product without delivery . the 800 number is no longer in service. email not answered new York Internet Author: janesville, Wisconsin Smoke Shops: legalherbalbudz Internet

Nov 15 2015
Daily Deals Bookseller this is a 3rd party Amazon Bookseller. They do not have a web page aside from Amazon as far as I know Defamingand Honest Children's Author not available Internet
Author: Little Neck, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Deals Bookseller Internet

Nov 12 2015
Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Canton Cyberstalker Impersonates and Steals Queens New Yorker Channel! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Nov 09 2015
Tablet Express Amazon Market Place NEVER BUY A TABLET FROM THEM Derwood Maryland Author: Randleman, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Tablet Express Derwood, Maryland

Nov 09 2015
dead sea spa @ lawton einavO This very nice young woman kept reaching out to me at the mall I got past her a couple of times and finally relented. I am an esthetician so I feel I am quite knowlegable about high products. I am not saying these are not good products, but when I got home and seen what I could purchase these products for on Amazon I almost fell off my chair!! Fine sell these products but don't rip the comsumer off so bad that you would never get their business back ever again!! I put a lot of money out and I don't understand how they can continue to stay in business lawton Oklahoma Customer Satisfaction Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Beauty Products: premier dead sea salts lawton, Oklahoma

Nov 08 2015
Marketplace Homes & Zip Tours, Mike kalis, mark MARKETPLACE HOMES WILL JUST MAKE YOU SICK AND YOUR FAMILY MISERABLE, THEY WILL NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY WILL..BEWERE PLEASE...SAY NO. Livonia Michigan Author: hamburg, Michigan Landlords: Marketplace Homes Livonia, Michigan

Nov 08 2015
Abandoned America Aka Amazon book called Age of Consequences by Matthew Chistopher by a cheap known name publisher/scam artist named Jonglez FRAUD. RIP OFF. SCAM. CON ARTIST. Philidelphia, Pa Internet Author: Philidelphia , Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Abandoned America Age of Consequences Internet

Nov 05 2015
Amazon Prime Amazon Prime Membership has taken money from my bank account without my knowledge. Internet Resolved! Author: denton, North Carolina Websites: Internet: Amazon Prime Internet

Nov 03 2015
BFG Worldwide I was contacted about setting up a business using Amazon as a platform.I found it was free to use Amazon. When I was contacted by the coach he said the web page had been set up, but I was never allowed to access it. He wanted $7500 for the coaching and improving of the web page. He also wanted me to put the charge on my credit cards because I would be making more than enough money to cover the interest payments. When I said no to the $7500 he negotiated down to $2500. I still refused and complained about the $199 I paid He said he would deduct it from the $2500. I contacted them on their website and reported the scam to my bank. Phoeniz, Arizona Internet Author: Palm City, Florida Advertising Agencies: BFG Worldwide Internet

Oct 26 2015
ABANDONED AMERICA aka MATTHEW CHRISTOPHER ABANDONED AMERICA AGE OF CONSEQUENCES MATTHEW CHRISTOPHER DEBUNKING TROLLEY TRAGEDY OF 1957 FRAUD LIAR CON ARTIST HAUNTED LIBRARIAN AMAZON BOOK PHOTOGRAPHY SEAN GALBRAITH MATT LAMBROS Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Don't know where they're getting the idea I'm Matthew Christopher from. Hi. I'm Annie. Author: Dist of Columbia Book Publishers: ABANDONED AMERICA Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Oct 23 2015
amazon.com amazon the cooperate bully seattle online
amazon abusing right to refuse service using it to bully customers Author: hendersonville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: amazon.com Internet

Oct 19 2015
AMAZON AMAZON/SYNCHRONY BANK SEVERE SECURITY BREACH Internet Author: CLINTON, Maryland Convenience Stores: AMAZON Internet

Oct 12 2015
Amazon Amazon associates Amazon Associates ripoff scam Seattle Nationwide Author: Faymont, Alabama Auto manufactures: Amazon Nationwide