AMAZON COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: amazon com
There may be more specific results for "amazon com"
For more specific results for "amazon com"
Showing 1-25 of 5,122 Found Reports For more specific results for "amazon com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 19 2017
Garcinia - Maxslim.com Getslim365.com, SCAM - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! Internet
Author: phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Garcinia - Maxslim.com Internet

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Sellers Playbook Sellers Playbook winning on Amazon Pop Up Experts Internet Author: Alabama Con Artists: Sellers Playbook Internet

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
  Amazon.com, used amazon notice in my email, warning of cancellation of purchase, when response was made the computer froze. Immediately a site warned of the problem as dangerous and offered to repair the computer requiring the remote operation of my computer by their company. This would allow complete access to all of my files. The microsoft specialist was not a microsolft employee Located on the internet using amazon warning On the internet using amazon as a front Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Fraud: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
Amazon.com Amazon closed down my business, and only source of income, with false claims and is withholding massive amounts of my money Amazon.com Nationwide Author: Englewood, Colorado Liars: Amazon.com Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Amazon store card synchrony bank ---'Amazon store card Charged wrong card causing stress and over the limit without my permission. N/a Amazon store card Internet Author: Milton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Amazon Internet

Jun 12 2017
ScoreSense onetechnologies.net mycredithealth.com mfreecreditreports360.com whatlurks.com my3creditscores.com neighborhoodscan.com SpendonLife.com deceptively advertised five day membership and $1 immediate credit report Dallas, Texas registered Internet Domain Internet Author: Vallejo, California Credit Services: ScoreSense Internet

Jun 12 2017
Seller's Playbook LLC Workshop for Amazon sales. In reality, a paid course designed to sell you a 40 thousand dollar program. New York Nationwide Be Aware Author: Bethpage, New York Seminar Programs: Seller's Playbook LLC Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
UXCELL AMAZON UXCELL on AMAZON uxcell.com UXCELL Dropship Scam based in Hong Kong Don't do Business with this Amazon Seller Hong Kong Internet Author: Canton, Michigan Home & Garden Stores: UXCELL AMAZON Internet

Jun 08 2017
Amazon.com Jeff Bezos Resorts to Bait & Switch & Angers Amazon Drive Unlimited Cloud Storage Fans... Seattle, Wa Internet
The Bait $59.99 year Unlimited ... Switches to Outrageous Rates Author: Seattle, Washington Internet: Amazon.com Jeff Bezos Internet

Jun 08 2017
My business venture. Com. Jason becker I just got convinced to buy a business, he took my money and I took the proper procedure to cancel my contract within 3 days and I haven't gotten my money back. Somebody please help I feel like I be been robbed at gunpoint!!! Smithtown New York Author: Harrisville, Mississippi Banks: My business venture. Com. Jason becker Smithtown, New York

Jun 08 2017
Simmons Beautyrest Mattress company .deceptive, false advertising, guarantee not honored, inspection test a joke chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Mattress Stores: Simmons Beautyrest Mattress com Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
farmers only . com worst fraud i have ever experienced Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Accounting: farmers only . com Internet

Jun 03 2017
Sheer Strength - Ryan Daniel Moran Sheer StrengthSheer N02Ryan Daniel MoranAmazing Selling MachineMatt ClarkSean Coyne Sheer Strength is an Amazon scam with fake, paid for reviews. CEO Ryan Daniel Moran. Products that suck. Amazon Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: Sheer Strength - Ryan Daniel Moran Internet

Jun 03 2017
Pantydeal. Com Zombaio.com I pay for a 30 day vip membership got use it two day and then they wanted more money I all ready have my membership confirm number and to this day I have been writing every day asking for help from both companies and they tell me to ask the other one Internet Author: Brookings, Oregon Questionable Activities: Pantydeal. Com Internet

Jun 01 2017
RevBoost NICE AND NATURALMYEYECARESERUM.COM A valid free sample was followed up almost instantly by an unrequested second month supply which was disputed and before the time the second month could be disputed a third month supply had been sent and billed. The second and third month supplies were send to a temporary address and were never forwarded. Cost of the monthly supply was $94.67 but it is available on Amazon for $39.97 with free shipping. Unknown Internet Author: Saranac, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jun 01 2017
Amazon.com, Inc Missing shipment - Amazon.com made claims that cannot be confirmed Seattle WA Author: Andover, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: Amazon Nationwide

May 31 2017
CashMaxLoans They told me i approved for a loan and said i had to go to a local cvs with cash only to purchase a $50 amazon card and then told me i had to send them a picture to the email provided of the reciept and gift card. once she said she will call back in 10 mins and didnt after 30 minutes i knew something was wromg so i called the actual CashMax and they confirmed that they have heard this before and that it was a scam. i was not in the system at all Vallejo California
It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Loans: CashMax Internet

May 31 2017
HEALTH COM FAC I got a gift on line for Bisou face cream.The deal was to pay shipping and handling of 2.95 and it's mine for free now 85.47 was taken out of my visa debit card. NYNY New York Author: East Elmhurt, New York Adult Care Facilities: HEALTH COM FAC NYNY, New York

May 27 2017