Your Search | amazon.com
Approximately 582 Reports Found

Dec 19 2015
Amazon.com & Chase card Services ordering 6 cat grooming arches. Amazon offered INSTANT $30 off upon store card approval. Later says 30 days to approve. Internet Author: Bella Vista, California Bait-and-Switch: Amazon.com & Chase Visa card co. Internet

Dec 17 2015
Amazon.com I ordered two Bali bras and a long shirt. I thought what I viewed was what would arrive as listed and viewed at Amazon.com. I opened the package to find two Bali bras that weren't exactly what I ordered, and the shirt had no tag on it to return it if it didn't fit. Also, I was priced over the amount shown due by approximately $12.00. I am still unable to locate any customer service representative to return my items. I will refuse to pay for these items if I am unable to return them. Monroe Internet Author: Monroe, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Dec 10 2015
Drought Diddie Jones Wont give a report on the sells for my single that came out in 2012 Nov,15 titled. Move the Bag beat by Krucial Marvin Goodwin on sell Emusic and. Amazon.com Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Drought Internet

Dec 04 2015
Amazon.com Amazon Sold me bad equipment then refunded a fraction of the purchase price Bellevue Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon.com Internet

Nov 28 2015
amazon kindle Amazon.com Parents Beware of Amazon Kindle seattle Nationwide Author: lees summit, Missouri Internet Fraud: amazon kindle Nationwide

Nov 24 2015
Amazon.com Sales Rip off via third party Internet Author: Casselberry, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon.com Internet

Nov 16 2015
Ace internet Solutions, Inc. Jeff Holewinski Internet Fraud, Mail Order Fraud, Merchandise Returned, Refund Not Issued, Amazon.com Seller Monticello Indiana Author: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Ace internet Solutions, Inc. Monticello, Indiana

Nov 12 2015
ECCPP Unknown sells on Amazon.com BAD DEFECTIVE ATV VOLTAGE REGULATOR,REALLY CHEAP ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED UNKNOWN Internet ECCPP Author: MILLINGTON, Maryland Motorcycles: ECCPP Internet

Oct 23 2015
amazon.com amazon the cooperate bully seattle online
amazon abusing right to refuse service using it to bully customers Author: hendersonville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: amazon.com Internet

Sep 21 2015
Amazon Amazon Fire HD won't start amazon.com Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Manufaturers: Amazon Internet

Sep 05 2015
GreenDot Green Dot, GreenDot MoneyCard, Green Dot Money Card GreenDot put a block on my card which caused me to be BANNED FROM AMAZON.COM, GreenDot is unable to assist with disputes - I filed one for merchandise not received Pasadena CA Author: San Diego, California Cash Services: GreenDot Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Amazon.com AmazonAmazon.com Inc. Amazon.com Refuses to Honor $75 advertising credit offered through Inmotion Hosting Seattle Washington
Author: San Angelo, Texas On-Line Stores: Amazon.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
amazon.com 3rd party seller Sold a defective product that does not work as advertised Shenzhen Guangdong, China 518000 Internet Received Refund From Seller Since Review Posted Author: Dickson City, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: amazon.com Internet

Aug 22 2015
CBM1290 / Amazon.com Scam - Merchandise never arrived Commerce, California Internet Author: Michigan Hardware & Tools: CMB1290 Amazon Internet

Aug 21 2015
J-Electronics JF3 Technology Scummers selling Mini Servers on Amazon.com Des Plaines IL Author: Bellflower, California Computer Fraud: J-Electronics Internet

Aug 05 2015
amazon.com Refused to Refund Money Seattle, WA WA Author: Ewing, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: amazon.com Internet

Jul 13 2015
Amazon.com Purchaes two mattresses from Amazon.com, came without matresses, they emailed me telling me to buy locally and they would credit me, when I did, they refused Internet Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 11 2015
Amazon.com The Amazon.com A-To-Z Guarantee Is A Joke And Not Usable and does not give you any guarantee! Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 09 2015
Amazon.com, Inc. lied about refund process, did not give me my full refund at the very beginning, supervisors fight with me over the phone in the Philippines, executive office does Not talk to ME, only get referred back to their Philippines Call Center Seattle Washington Author: CULVER CITY, California Convenience Stores: Amazon.com, Inc. Seattle, Washington

Jul 05 2015
Amazon.com fake, fraud, fraudlent, counterfeit, altered, non-existent, mischaracterized, false advertisement Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 20 2015
Amazon.com Internet Author: Nelsonville, Ohio On-Line Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 16 2015
Amazon Amazon.com - Return Received - refuses to issue refund or item Seattle Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois On-Line Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 08 2015
Celire.com I made a purchase May 20 2015 - using Playstation code purchased from Amazon.com. I received a email stating that my product had been shipped ( Dyson DC 65 Vacuum cleaner. I stated that it would take 5-7 business days for it to arrive. I've made numerous attempts to find out what's going on and get a tracking number to no avail. They do not respond. There is not phone number. I figured, that with Amazon as the pay station they must be legit. Texas? Internet Author: Richmond, California Unusual Rip-Off: Celire.com Internet

Jun 05 2015
Celire SCAM using Playstation card from Amazon.com Houston Texas Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Celire Houston, Texas

May 24 2015
Amazon.com They charged my acct an extra fee of $99.00 for FREE 2 day shipping. Don't know Internet no amazon prime! Author: swanton, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Amazon.com Internet