Your Search | amazon
26, Report #1319223

Jul 27 2016
12:33 PM keep emailing me about a debt that was on a pop up ad on amazon which was a bogus ad san fransisco Internet emails state washington, Author: lake Orion, Michigan Beauty Salons: Internet

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 20 2016
Experian inc fico score Bob Shields.1800.5351255x#6875 from EXPERIAN. On 7/2/16 Received a letter heading CHASE BANK. U.S.A. Po box 15077-5077 Wilmington. Re: said my app was denied. AMAZON credit card.I cald the number to exsp tel#1888.3973742.was the transfer to BOB Shields  Internet
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc and itstru Author: Montebello, California Credit & Debt Services: Experian inc fico score internet

Jul 20 2016
Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Connect Buy Shipping and Handling thru the Roof Internet Author: lexington, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Internet

Jul 19 2016

Jul 18 2016
Anazon Amazon Prime Over promise, under deliver Nationwide Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Anazon Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Supreme Hobbies Amazon/supremehobbies I bought a propeller adapter from Supreme Hobbies and it came bent and defective. So I asked for a refund for the $6.25 I paid for it and sent it back to the company only to get $0.66 as my refund. Not to mention I also had to pay for the item to be shipped back to the seller. Internet Author: valley, Washington Appliances: Supreme Hobbies Internet

Jul 14 2016
3dRose 3dRose LLC @amazon Mugging Me Jackson New Jersey Author: Auburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: 3dRose Jackson, New Jersey

Jul 14 2016
lone star overnight LSO *****DO NOT LET AMAZON SHIP YOUR PACKAGE VIA LONE STAR OVERNIGHT AKA LSO********* Texas, Oklahoma, western Louisiana, southern New M TEXAS Rebuttal Author: Fort Worth , Texas Courier Services: lone star overnight Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
CraftyCrocodile @ Amazon The Crafty Cocodile The Crafty Cocodile Amazon Store China Wholesaler Scam Internet Author: Haworth, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: CraftyCrocodile @ Amazon The Crafty Cocodile Internet

Jul 11 2016
Amazon Warehouse Deals Like New is a scam Internet Author: Franklin, North Carolina Appliances: Amazon Warehouse Deals Internet

Jul 07 2016
04:36 PM Amazon Market Fraud , Racism, Scam Seattle Washington Internet Author: Melbourne , Florida Gift Shops: Internet

Jul 04 2016
06:33 AM I order 1gallon of sanitizer, I recieved a 1/2 gallon instead.My purchas was made through Sears market place.The order was placed to the address and company that filled the order was epooldeals. I called sears 4 times, I was told I needed to send edealzones a picture of the product sent 7 pic in 7 different e-mail. All 7 times the e- mail was returned stating the picture was removed. Sears gave me a different address to respond to I sent 40 e-mails with pictures, before they responsed. in the meantime I called epooldeals,(their phone# was on the bottle). epooldeals said I placed the order through amazon. I told them I never ordered anything through amazon. I then called the credit card company. the bank confirmed I placed no order through amazon. I will never order anything from sears or the market place again. Internet Author: VT, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Jul 01 2016
Amazon Refund for services not authorized California Author: peterborough, Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: Amazon Ontario

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Amazon Amazon stealing gift card balance from account Nationwide Author: Sibiu, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
amazon advertisted warranty that never existed seattle WA Internet Author: Pennsylvania Building Products: amazon Internet

Jun 28 2016
MIscP (Amazon Marketplace) Sells on Amazon but doesn't deliver products Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: MIscP (Amazon Marketplace) Internet

Jun 28 2016
Warehouse Deals via Amazon Purchased a like new vintage circuit breaker. A 147 mile fruitless trip resulted from defunct item. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bearcreek, Montana Electrical Services: Warehouse Deals via Amazon North Las Vegas, Nevada
46, Report #1312073

Jun 18 2016
LaurenLuxe DavBeautyluxe 1-877-906-9228 Internet USA Phone: 1-877-906- 9228 Web: Category: Jewelry Stores Laurenluxe This company used phishing techniques to reroute me from my search on Amazon to their site, which is designed to look to the customer like Amazon is the one making the offer. They offer to send an item of your choosing. You just pay their shipping and handling cost of $5.66.  Internet Nationwide update Author: Belchertown, Massachusetts Jewelry Stores: LaurenLuxe Nationwide
47, Report #1311988

Jun 17 2016
NAPCO riped off by Amazon Covering counterfeiting of crooks Napco is in Bangor Amazon is everwhere Internet Author: South Haven, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: NAPCO Internet

Jun 17 2016
pcRUSH Amazon Misrepresented product El Segundo California
Author: Chicago, Illinois Office Suppliers & Stationers: pcRUSH El Segundo , California

Jun 14 2016
Amazon Marketplace Amazon sellers ignore winning bids, sell same items to others Internet Author: Alecandria, Virginia Computer Mail Order: Amazon Marketplace Internet

Jun 14 2016
amazon delivery service very dissappointed, Internet Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: amazon delivery service Internet