AMAZON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: amazon
There may be more specific results for "amazon"
For more specific results for "amazon"
Showing 51-75 of 2,389 Found Reports For more specific results for "amazon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 14 2017
Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Program by Tim Sykes was total SCAM! Got ripped off for $2k. New York, Internet
Another Paid Sykes Hack Author: Seattle, Washington Financial Services: Timothy Sykes Internet

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com , Colorado

Aug 13 2017
The Byers-Fashion Club The offer for a free watch was because I had made an Amazon purchase and this was the reward for using Amazon Internet Author: Basalt, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: The Byers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 09 2017
NeuLift, Neueye took a survey online they had Amazon on the survey was told take the survey and would get product from Neulift FREE ..just pay shipping 7.99 ...NEULIFT then took 358.00 out of my Checking account as recurring payment in 4 different amounts Totaling 358.00 called NEULIFT was hung up on twice put on hold for 20 min Neulift will not reimburse me my money California Internet Author: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLift, Neueye Internet

Aug 05 2017
Brenda Cox BEWARE: False Car Sale on Craigslist with Amazon Payments Internet Author: Eagle, Colorado Internet Fraud: Brenda Cox Internet

Aug 05 2017
Cash Max Loans Ryan Phillips was name he used (909) 443-1016 number On line loan for 2000, wanted Amazon gift cards in exchange for loan got 954 dollars worth out of me for a 2000 dollar loan!! Plus never would send loan!! Found out he had foreign phone number through using charger on my iPhone on my truck through chevy system pick it up and knew he was scamming me then!!:( Vallejo California Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Cash Max Loans Vallejo, California

Aug 04 2017
americanclassicmotors WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!. I bought a $35 Kuryakyn Accent Vent for my Harley Davidson... it didn't fit, I asked to send back, they asked for a picture... then they told Ebay I had altered the part because I applied double sided tape in a effort to make it stick... and then got my case closed and therefore denied me any return or refund! I have bought 100's of items on Ebay & Amazon, sometimes you have to return for any reason.. do your self a favor do not believe Nick at AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS... he is a liar and will give the run around to avoid any return or refund.... , Zieglerville Pennsylvania
Author: sanford, Florida Motorcycles: americanclassicmotors , Zieglerville, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2017
NeuLift EyeRebuildline, Cshopinnova, BeautyPl, NeuLift Skin Instant Wrinkle Reducer Faked a cancelation, then sent a bill for 20 times the original cost without even sending product, then rebilled at higher amount with product and refused to issue RMA. Fight these theives. Internet ads / Amazon / California
Author: Milton, Florida Skin Care: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 01 2017
Channel BPO Scams Brand owners into thinking they can control 3rd party sellers It is practically impossible to stop 3rd party sellers from selling your products online. In fact, why stop them? Certain customers would only buy at discounts anyway so let them find each other. Regular customers will purchase as they normally would. The whole system Channel BPO has set up is absolutely ridiculous and does not ultimately help anybody in any way. So they kick off a few sellers on Amazon from listing 3 items - we carry hundreds of different items and a couple dozen sales on Amazon does not matter! They truly are a scam job and I highly recommend all brands to fire them immediately. Charlotte Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Business Consulting: Channel BPO Internet

Jul 29 2017
smile pro solution well i ve been ordering stuff from Amazon Amazon sent me a email say i had a free gift to clam from them it showed different things to pick i picked smile pro solution they said it was free i got it in the mail i just started noticeing that my money on my card was lower than the last time i checked it i have a card app that shows me every place I've spent and i saw pro smile solution thay have been taking 105 dollars from me every month and sending stuff i did not order and i want my money back Internet Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Attorneys General: smile pro solution Internet

Jul 28 2017
Amazon.com Amazon.com, Amazon Prime, Amazon Bait and switch, price and shipping cost changes after sale completed. Incomplete orders fully charged. Internet
Author: San Bruno, California Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Ordered 2 sheds, paid them 50.00 for each via a PlayStation card from Amazon. Received emails that they were shipped but never received them, now website is gone Internet Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Appliances: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Don't want personal information so buy a type of gift card through Amazon &/or Playstation to pay them Internet Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
Amazon double billing monthly prime membership Nationwide Author: New York, New York Shipping & Handling: Amazon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Kamron Audio In Home Depot in Red Jeep said have a weird question? We have extra inventory from job they just finished Bellevue Wa, from Kent Wa Washington
Solution to your problem now & in future Author: Kenmore, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Audio Internet

Jul 25 2017
Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet
Report Number 1388064 Kids Adorable. Author: Ohio Shipping & Handling: Kids Adorable Internet

Jul 20 2017
Zenni Optical Will not issue refunds even when the goods are poor quality Novato California Poor quality products and deceptive practises Author: Cochrane, Alaska Eye Care: Zenni Optical Novato, California

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a ,

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet