Your Search | america onlines store

May 30 2016
Fibromyalgia-Arthritis Centers of America FACA Fibromyalgia Centers of America - SCAM Mesa Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia-Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

7, Report #1201512

May 27 2016
Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio Not what it seems Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

May 26 2016
Wellness Plan Of America Exploiting people seeking health insurance Deerfield Beach Florida Author: clovis, California Health Insurance: Wellness Plan Of America Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
T-mobile Spid at mall palmera T-Mobile Liar sales cocky manager store Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Audio & Electronics Shops: T-mobile Spid at mall palmera Corpus Christi , Texas

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 24 2016
Game X Change Gaming Store Conroe Texas Author: Montgoery, Texas Video Stores: Game X Change Conroe, Texas

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 21 2016
Department Store Liquidations Brand Name Bargains,LLC Fraud, Miss-represents, dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Department Store Liquidations Brooklyn, New York

May 21 2016
Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Mark O'Hazo Bank of America is a Racist Jerk Stamford Connecticut
Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Stamford, Connecticut

May 20 2016
North America Moving and Storage scam artists, tricked, bait and switched contracts and took advantage of high stress period San Jose California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: North America Moving and Storage Nationwide

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 20 2016
Tc Computers TC COMPUTERS THRIFT STORE TC Computers Seller On Amazon ripoff scammer myrtle beach sc Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Audio & Electronics Shops: Tc Computers Nationwide

May 20 2016
North America Senior Benefits Mislead me into become an employee of a great company. NASB is a platform that helps you build your company/team as Life Insurance sales person Georgia Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Home Based Business: North America Senior Benefits Nationwide

May 20 2016
Wade Wilson of Advance America Asked me to send foto of my id and a iTunes gift card and its receipts Miami, Florida Internet Author: Waipahu , Hawaii Commerical Lending Firm: Wade Wilson of Advence America Internet

May 20 2016
Cash advance America They are trying to say I owe 1287 and if I don't send payment they will take me to court and they will fax/ email my work to make the strict actions to take my wages. Darlene Meyer New Ulm Mn Internet Author: houston, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Cash advance America Internet

May 19 2016
Merchants tire store 315 Matthew Gear manager scammers, unprofessional rip-off artists Reisterstown Maryland merchants tire scammers Author: owings mills, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Merchants tire store 315 Reisterstown, Maryland

May 19 2016
My Store Maps eBay My Store Maps Deceptive Scam Billing Practices Non Existent Support Buggy Software Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Computer Software: My Store Maps Internet