Your Search | america onlines store

Oct 28 2016
Field Nation Scam tecs, Stealing Money from Technicians and customers across America Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Montana Work Place Bullies: Field Nation Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
07:38 AM The Sunglass Store or eOutlet Stores Scam site Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sunglasses: Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Protect America Did Not honor their contract with me and tried to unilaterialy modify the contract: Breech of Contract Austin Texas
Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Energy solutions of America Dennis WiebenNick AlanJamie Wieben Employment opportunity that turned out to be a scam Ankeny Iowa Author: Yuma, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Energy solutions of America Ankeny, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Hanna Paint & Hardware Hardware On Line Store Thieves and Liars well versed in Rip-Off Schemes Ft. Lauderdale, FLA Internet Author: Nebraska Hardware & Tools: Hanna Paint & Hardware Internet

Oct 17 2016
Legionnaire Insurance Trust AGIA, Life Insurance Company of North America Legionnaire Insurance Trust takes money from Dead People for Health Insurance Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Insurance Companies: Legionnaire Insurance Trust Internet

Oct 17 2016
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PHOENIX CARD COOPERATIVE Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2016
Cash America advance John Convk San Antonino Texas Author: Eastlake, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Cash America advance San Antonino, Texas

Oct 15 2016
Volkswagen VW of America Ripoff dealerships and dangerous cars, Will never go near a VW again Coconut Creek Florida Author: Florida Auto manufactures: Volkswagen VW of America Coconut Creek, Florida

Dial America Wrongful Termination El paso Texas
Author: Fabens , Texas Civil Rights Violators: Dial America El paso, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Home Partners of America not totally forthcoming on requirements for approval Chicago Illinois Author: Long Beach, California Real Estate Services: Home Partners of America Chicago, Illinois

Oct 14 2016
Home Warranty of America HWA Does not perform as paid for and promised Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide