AMERICA'S SERVICING COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: america's servicing company
There may be more specific results for "america's servicing company"
For more specific results for "america's servicing company"
Showing 26-50 of 188,041 Found Reports For more specific results for "america's servicing company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Kimiko Pierce RIP OFF- COMPANY WAS GIVE $250.00 FOR DEPOSIT- NEVER SHOWED UP -WONT RETURN DEPOSIT Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Kimiko Pierce Oceanside, California

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Freedom Mentor ePartner Software Phil Pustejovsky Real Estate Mentor Freedom Mentor - FRAUDULENT COMPANY !! Lies!! Fake Mentor!! Phil Pustejovsky SCAM ARTIST Nationwide Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Freedom Mentor Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2017
American Home Preservationist AHP This company will take all that you have in your worst time of need!!!! RUN FAST irvine California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Loan Modification: American Home Preservationist irvine, California

Oct 17 2017
Run With It Transportation, Run With It Shipping, Wauconda, Illinois German Hernandez, German Santana Hernandez, Herman Hernandez, Sal Hernandez, Saloman Hernandez, Antonio Hernandez, Anton Hernandez, Tony Hernandez Booked this company to ship furniture. They demanded deposit of $900. Never picked up and stopped answering texts, emails and blocked my calls. Stole my money. Wauconda Illinois Author: Vista, California Trucking Companies: Run With It Shipping Wauconda, Illinois Wauconda, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Windstream Cancelled service 4 days into new billing cycle and company won't prorate Nationwide Author: Callahan, Florida Internet Service Providers: Windstream Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Americas Preferred Home Warranty WORTHLESS LIARS AND CHEATS Do not do business with!!! Most worthless company out there, they always have something in the small print to keep from paying. Worthless as toilet paper about as useful too. I am reporting to 20/20 television show and maybe they will be out of business if America is lucky. They should not be allowed to do business, unless lying is their business of choice. I do not know how a business can stay around who acts this way. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Roach, Missouri Home Warranty Companies: Americas Preferred Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
NW Relocation, Portland, Oregon This company is an absolute Ripoff! You cannot believe anything they say to you. Portland Oregon
Company Clarification Author: Sun City West, Arizona Moving Companies: NW Relocation, Oregon Portland, Oregon

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 16 2017
Crepslocker sneaky sneaky company Internet Author: Harleson, Clothing Stores: Crepslocker Internet

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Duct Depot Duct Depot NJ, Duct Jersey Scam Company, BEWARE!!! Dumont (other states as well) New Jersey Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Internet

Oct 16 2017
WHITE RAYS FOODSTUFF TRADING LLC ASHIQ ALI NATHANI FRAUD IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY Dubai DUBAI Author: DUBAI, Other Business Consulting: WHITE RAYS FOODSTUFF TRADING LLC Dubai, Other

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison PebbleTec, Christine Kadison, Massachusetts Solar, Inc Shady swimming pool company stay away they've taken my money did a lousy job and ran Concord Massachusetts Author: Cotuit, Massachusetts Pool Builders: Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison Concord , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Haralson Tire Company Haralson Tire. Haralson Damaged Cars, Intoxicated Employees, Incompetent Staff. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Haralson Tire Company Lake Havasu City, Arizona