Your Search | america online aol

Aug 22 2014
Fico Perfection Jack Dunham thief stole money and did not perform any work direct bank deposit Bank of America Houston Texas Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fico Perfection Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Yellow pages online services Yellow Pages Online Services YPedia SCAM, Yellow Pages Look-a-like, Irving Texas Irving Texas Author: Amite, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow pages online services Irving, Texas

Aug 21 2014
baku aj charged my visa for an order placed online and never delivered. Tried calling, the #was invalid. Searched the name and it showed up on RipOff Report. These people/companies should be prosecuted for theft. Internet Author: ancaster, Ontario Drugstores: baku aj Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Branza Claim to help business with online presence but just took the money and ran Costa Mesa California
Author: Bellflower, California Advertising Agencies: Branza Costa Mesa, California

Aug 21 2014
ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. i want to do you and gave exact details of what they wanted to do to me they initially called saying they were cash net advance of america d.c. washington Author: zanesville, Ohio Financial Services: ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. d.c., Ohio

Aug 21 2014
TLS Shop.com Market America Inc. Company put me on reoccuring credit card purchase that I did not authorize North Carolina Author: Wyoming, Michigan Weightloss Programs: TLS Shop.com Internet

Aug 20 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resource Answers Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 20 2014
Atlanta Locksmith Online BEWARE OF LOCKSMITH Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Security: Atlanta Locksmith Online Internet

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Author: warren, Michigan Brokerage Companies: Financial Services: american financial resources inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
woodworkers guild of america AKA online video club Beware!!!!! Wayzata Minnesota Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: woodworkers guild of america Wayzata, Minnesota

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2014
American standards online Its a scam the names of the leaser dont match as well as calling to see a property is usless i spent my last 200 to get this list and its a joke. Dont think about a refund its not possible scam artist Internet Author: dallas, Texas Literary Agencies: American standards online Internet

15, Report #197614

Aug 19 2014
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources Aka AFR Mortgage Aka Amerifirst Financial DENVILLE, New Jersey

Aug 19 2014
eSureBuy.com DO NOT DO BUISINES WITH THIS ONLINE STORE! Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Esurebuy.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
The League The LeagueP.O Box 560647Dallas, Texas United States of America Today I sent the Accept their Invitation Letter, and faxed a copy of it to them. I should have done more re-search on the net. Now I will send a refusal fax since they have been found to be without honor, or integrity. If they start using tactics to resend there gift to me and request money. I would be willing to assist any law inforcement agencies in trapping and tracking these persons down Dallas Texas Author: J-ville, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2014
woodworkers Guild of America beware of scam Wayazata Minnesota Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: woodworkers Guild of America Wayazata, Minnesota

Aug 19 2014
Corporacion Accion, S.A. DE C.C., Mr. Raul C. Vazquez, Errol Douglas Schukkel, Osvaldo Ruggeri, Janmajit Shankar, HLS-Honel Agrondustria Do Nordesta LTDA, Agropetro Espana, Agropetro De Centro America S.A. This group offers collateral funding for projects against SBLCs or Bank Guarantees and they charge a small fee which is supposedly guaranteed by a corporate undertaking letter Mexico and Sao Paulo Brazil Worldwide
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Corporacion Accion, S.A. DE C.C. Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Lab Corp Laboratory Corporation of America Credit Card Fraud Grand Prairie Texas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Medical Laboratories: Lab Corp Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Mugshot Directory placed my mugshot online- asked for money to request it be taken off. It was a bogus charge and I was found not guilty Internet Author: Alexander, North Carolina Correctional Facilities: Mugshot Directory Internet

Aug 19 2014
L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Stole my credit cards, create online accounts and added their name to my account. Proceeded to run them up and refused to pay it all. Under Texas law I could do nothing about it. Odessa Texas
Author: Bunnell, Florida Credit Card Fraud: L'Chayah Mechanical Services Odessa, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Lipo G3 Stole money from my bank account. I lent my debit card to my daughter to make a 5.00 online purchase that she was going to reimburse me with cash. Later in the month I noticed a charge of 89.99 Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Lipo G3 Internet

Aug 18 2014
AACS Legal Group AACS INC. This company claims that I owe $946.74 to a pay day loan account with Advance America Cash Services and I have never heard of this company.. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Legal Process Servers: AACS Legal Group Internet

Aug 18 2014
Everest University Online Everest is a rip off..They called me numerous of times till i signed up. They even took out loans for me that i didnt agree on! Ive tried talkin to someone there..and i was told theres nothing they could do. So im stuck with these loans that i Never agreed on! Theres gotta be something I can do about this! Orlando Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Financial Education: Everest University Online Nationwide