AMERICA ONLINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: america online
There may be more specific results for "america online"
For more specific results for "america online"
Showing 26-50 of 63,474 Found Reports For more specific results for "america online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Bmw of North America/ Crevier BMW Kassandra(escalations specialist) ext. 7959 Absolute Worst Customer Service Ever ! Huntington Beach, Ca Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Auto Repair Service: Bmw of North America/ Crevier BMW Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
A1 Doc Prep For 3 payments of $300.00, I was promised a re-evaluation on my loan, lowering my principle by 75% and decreasing my monthly bill to $40.00. This sounded suspect so I investigated the company online and seemed legitimate. After the money was taken out, it became harder and harder to get ahold of them. Now all the phone numbers I acquired are disconnected. Internet Author: seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: A1 Doc Prep Internet

Oct 10 2017
JCB North America JCB of Miami Franchise Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Franchises: JCB Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
UMNPA – United Mission for Nonprofits of America TRUSTED Business REVIEW: UMNPA'S Directors and Board Members Dedicated to 100% Donor and Corporate Sponsor satisfaction. UMNPA'S FOCUS IS HIGH QUALITY CARE AND ASSISTANCE FOR OUR VETERAN AND MILITARY COMMUNITY.*UPDATE: UMNPA – United Mission for Nonprofits of America pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, UMNPA – United Mission for Nonprofits of America recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Costa Mesa, California Door to Door Sales: United Mission for Nonprofits of America TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. UMNPA Mission For Nonprofits of America is a Veteran and Military support United non-profit. United Mission for Nonprofits of America is dedicated to the military community both past and present who serve and sacrifice for America. UMNPA provides veterans with items that contribute to their morale and well-being as well as the much needed assistance. Newport Beach, California

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
America Home Shield Did not honor service contract Memphis Tennessee Update Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: America Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 09 2017
iPod battery depo Won’t answer calls, emails, online submissions, they have my $300 iPod Touch 5th generation 64gb Lake Forest Internet
Author: Chatsworth, California Unusual Rip-Off: iPod battery depo Internet

Oct 09 2017
Tech Options Trade (aka Age Traders) Scam Alert. The Scammer change their website name. Company claim to be in Boston MA and Switzerland. Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Online Trading: Tech Options Trade Internet

Oct 09 2017
Melissa Richardson Max ? With Careerapply.org The job lister, Max, called and left me a voicemail including the website for me to go to, to apply for jobs posting online from home for Facebook and Google making $25-$55 an hour. All I needed to do is go to the website to the apply. Internet Author: Walkertown, North Carolina Employment Services: Melissa Richardson Internet

Oct 09 2017
Galina Vaynter, Avadi Vaynter, Korina Vaynter, Regina Vaynter, Michael Gauss, Reco Holdings, GOPHER Protocol Pump and dump scam artists, fake investments, pozi scheme. Tazana California and Santa Barbara California Tarzana Califor
Author: Glendale, California Online Trading: Galina Vaynter, Internet

Oct 08 2017
M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Matt Lloyd - income primarily from recruiting new consultants, pushed to go into debt to buy highest position ($60K) to get full commissions - Windermere Florida Author: West Saint Paul, Minnesota Adult Career & Continuing Education: M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Windermere, Florida

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
soulofsignature.com soul of signature Milano Wire Fraud online Fashion item, received credit card payment on a pair of sneaker Milan Italy Internet
Author: UAE, Shopping Centers & Malls: soulofsignature.com Internet

Oct 08 2017
Amazon.com web services Virginia davis I was on offer up looking for a local car near me i seen this audi a4 2006 all red with tan interior, it saod she was in la. I contacted her she told me she was selling the car so cheap because her husband had died and it was tramatizing her because it was his car., sshe said she was living out in Hamilton for a while do to his death she was staying with family , she asked me if i was willing to do it online i said yes because she was talking about this EPP which she dont recieve the money till i agree to keep the car , an its been a week an still aint got anything . Internet Author: Van nuys, California Auto Dealers: Amazon.com web services Internet

Oct 08 2017
Heartland America Telemarketing Scam Chaska Minnesota Author: Mercury, Nevada Buying Clubs: Heartland America Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 08 2017
UPinvester UPinvester.com UPinvester SCAM Internet Author: San Franscisco, California Online Trading: UPinvester Internet

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2017
Dillon Dean TheEntrepreneursHeadquarters Ongoing scam. Failing to returns funds. Giving false reports. Failing to answet our demand letter. Unavailable Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Online Trading: Dillon Dean Internet