Your Search | american broadcasting school

Aug 25 2016
American Home Sheild (AHS) Poor AC Coverage/Service Nationwide Author: belton, Texas Maintenance Companies: American Home Sheild (AHS) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School fridaspanish.com Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
American Web Loan Loan Shark, Deceptive Practices, Harrassment Oklahoma, OK Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Loans: American Web Loan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
PowerShotDigital When I called to complain, the person I talked to was rude Brooklyn New York Author: American Fork, Utah Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital Brooklyn NY, ,

Aug 23 2016
Penn Foster Crap school with crappy ways to make money Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Penn Foster Internet

Aug 23 2016
Top Level Pr School Top Level PR Education Top Level PR Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Top Level Pr School Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
American RV Company $7.77 shipping comes sometime!! Rude Customer service AZUSA California I was not hostile until Held Hostage Author: Severn, Maryland Specialty Stores: American RV Company AZUSA, California

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
American Home Shield Be careful Nationwide Author: Arizona Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

All American Ford of Hackensack Fraud Dealership Hackensack New Jersey
Forget The BBB-BS. They Are A USELESS FRAUD. Here's What You Do! Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: All American Ford of Hackensack Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
county Schools Inc. Joseph Monoco Tractor Trailer Driving School Fraud Bridgeport Connecticut Author: New Jersey Driving Schools: county Schools Inc. Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Anthony Romee MY OPINION AS A BUSINESS OWNER IS THAT ANTHONY ROMEE IS A NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER Cape Coral Florida
LOOK AT THIS NERD. HE REMINDS ME OF THE KID IN SCHOOL THAT EVERYONE ALWAYS PICKED ON Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Anthony Romee Cape Coral , Florida

Aug 16 2016
American Consulting Group INC liars and con artist North Las Vegas Nevada Author: hagerstown, Maryland Business Consultants: American Consulting Group INC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2016
AMERICAN AIRLINES AMERICAN AIRWAYS BAD BRUTAL RIP OFF, TERRORIZING, DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE, AHOLES DALLAS TEXAS Texas
Author: TORONTO, Ontario Airline Companies: AMERICAN AIRLINES DALLAS TEXAS, Texas

Aug 15 2016
American Express Travel compant American Express Serve Card Ripping off people on deposits and Rude Service Salt Lake City Utah Author: hagerstown, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Travel compant Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 15 2016
Investors United Paid 5k for online schooling after i finished they just wanted me to sign me up for another 5k. I didnt even benefit from the first 5k. Baltimore Maryland A+ Rated, and Still the Only Brick and Mortar School for REI Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2016
M&m american logistics Ripped me off for over $3000 between my check escrow account and saving gor additional repairs Mason Ohio The rest of the story Author: Oxford, Ohio Travel Services: M&m american logistics