Your Search | american credit solutions aka hartford auto club

Dec 10 2016
Opensky Credit Card CAPITAL Bank Credit Card Fraud Columbus Ohio Author: St augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Opensky Credit Card Columbus, Ohio

Dec 10 2016
Liberty Ford Trade-In Ripoff on Lemon Randallstown Maryland Author: Randallstown, Maryland Auto Dealers: Liberty Ford Randallstown, Maryland

Dec 10 2016
National Vehicle Protection Refused to honor previously authorized claim. St. Charles MO. Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection internet

Dec 10 2016
Focusnutra Intelligex Advertisement for 5. 59 trial offers. They charged my credit card 139.76$ Ontario man. Internet Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Attorney Generals: Focusnutra Internet

Dec 10 2016
JM Lexus Shady Dealer Submitted my Credit to Banks without MY Consent or disclosing any numbers Margate Florida Author: Margate, Florida Auto Advertising Services: JM Lexus Margate, Florida

Dec 10 2016
Value Toy Venture aka Grey Clooney aka Secides.com this is a scammer using fake shipping companies. Will ask more money via western union. UK, Nebraska, Alabama Internet Author: Mission Hills, California Electronic Manufacturers: Value Toy Venture Internet

Dec 10 2016
SP THEDEALEMPIRE HTTPSTHEDEAL FL I have been charged $53.87 on my credit card. I do not know how they even got my number, to charge my account. credit card statement says FL Internet FL Author: moores hill, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: SP THEDEALEMPIRE Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
Peters Auto Mall Taken advantage of/ Lied t/ Ripped off High Point North Carolina Financing.... Author: trinity, North Carolina Car Financing: Peters Auto Mall High Point, North Carolina

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
CARID.com They sent me headlights that weren't compatible with my vehicle after reassuring me they were Cranbury New Jersey
Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Parts: CARID.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Virginia Credit Union Virginia Credit Union does not honor GAP insurance policies Richmond Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Car Insurance: Virginia Credit Union Richmond, Virginia

Dec 10 2016
Affiliated credit services Charged me for bills I didn't create. Rochester Minnesota Author: San Antonio , Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Affiliated credit services Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Molly Steiner ,aka, Molly Gallagher Complete Con Artist Chicago Internet Author: Internet Small Business Services: Molly Steiner Internet

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
Proud to be a hairstylist Charged monthly after ordering Florida Internet Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Proud to be a hairstylist Internet

Dec 09 2016
HireRight Solutions HireRight Background checks UNFAIR CREDITS ACTS Irvine CA Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: HireRight Solutions Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet