Your Search | american european gold cooperation

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
American Web Loan Loan Shark, Deceptive Practices, Harrassment Oklahoma, OK Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Loans: American Web Loan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
PowerShotDigital When I called to complain, the person I talked to was rude Brooklyn New York Author: American Fork, Utah Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital Brooklyn NY, ,

Aug 23 2016
AlbionMall AlbionMall albion online,Gold/silver Scam Internet Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: AlbionMall Internet

Aug 22 2016
American RV Company $7.77 shipping comes sometime!! Rude Customer service AZUSA California ARVC Response Author: Severn, Maryland Specialty Stores: American RV Company AZUSA, California

Aug 21 2016
EuroTech European Auto Service Cheap Slim Auto Service, Rucci European Auto Service Foreign auto repair ripoff, Letourbeu convinced my my LA Mechanic had not done the work he sold me ... He lied then the clutch wouldnt work ... Told me to come back Saturday and still would not make it right Saint George Utah
Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: EuroTech European Auto Service Saint George, Utah

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
American Home Shield Be careful Nationwide Author: Arizona Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Mike Mesack HSN Coin Collector Misrepresentation Bordering on Fraud Internet Author: N. Venice, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: Mike Mesack Internet

All American Ford of Hackensack Fraud Dealership Hackensack New Jersey
Forget The BBB-BS. They Are A USELESS FRAUD. Here's What You Do! Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: All American Ford of Hackensack Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Ireland's Employees Steal from Customers then Management Refuse to Contact You Gold Beach Oregon Author: Sonoma, California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Gold Beach, Oregon

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
American Consulting Group INC liars and con artist North Las Vegas Nevada Author: hagerstown, Maryland Business Consultants: American Consulting Group INC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2016
AMERICAN AIRLINES AMERICAN AIRWAYS BAD BRUTAL RIP OFF, TERRORIZING, DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE, AHOLES DALLAS TEXAS Texas
Author: TORONTO, Ontario Airline Companies: AMERICAN AIRLINES DALLAS TEXAS, Texas

Aug 15 2016
American Express Travel compant American Express Serve Card Ripping off people on deposits and Rude Service Salt Lake City Utah Author: hagerstown, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Travel compant Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 14 2016
M&m american logistics Ripped me off for over $3000 between my check escrow account and saving gor additional repairs Mason Ohio The rest of the story Author: Oxford, Ohio Travel Services: M&m american logistics

20, Report #1320609

Aug 11 2016
American gun association Ripped me off Internet I think Texas Author: Bloomington, Maryland Questionable Activities: American gun association Internet

21, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

22, Report #1321956

Aug 11 2016
All American Martial Arts Aama fraudulent, dishonest, deseptive, misleading, unsafe, unprofessional St augustine Florida
Author: St Augustine, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: All American Martial Arts St augustine , Florida

23, Report #1321929

Aug 11 2016
American Digital or A.S. ALARM MONITORING A.S. Alarm Services CHANGING CONTRACT AFTER SERVICE CONTRACT IS FINISH KIRKLAND, Washington
WE HAVE NO TERM CONTRACTS Author: irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Digital or A.S. ALARM MONITORING Internet

Aug 10 2016
GOLD SILVER GROUP- Rick Dougherty Gold Silver Group RIPPED ME OFF!!! Culver City, California Nationwide resolved Author: WALDEN, New York Gold & Silver Investments: GOLD SILVER GROUP Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Rivieira Fitness I paid for 18 months in advance 3 months ago, they are forcing us to GOLD gyms, I would have joined that one if i wanted to, but did not because its further away, it smells in there like BO and its really crowded. Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Health Spas: Rivieira Fitness Fort Walton Beach, Florida