Your Search | american freight

Jul 21 2014
American Web Loan ABSOLUTE CROOKS Internet Author: Florida Cash Services: American Web Loan Internet

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2014
RepairsUniverse.com They lost my property and won't replace it even though I've given them reasonable options 975 American Pacific Drive, Suite 101A Henderson, Nevada Author: Fremont, California Miscellaneous Electronics: RepairsUniverse.com Henderson, Nevada

Jul 16 2014
American Moving Group Don't believe their salespeople Boca Raton Florida Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton , Florida

Jul 16 2014
American Yellow Corporation Credit Bureau Recovery-Dept Collectors We have discovered they forged a signature of someone not working for our company any longer. New York New York Author: Napa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American Yellow Corporation New York, New York

Jul 16 2014
American home shield AHS American home shield is a scam Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Home Improvements: American home shield Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
American Home Shield consumer randallstown nation wide Author: randallstown, Maryland Home Improvements: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
American West Freight Mira Loma Unethical Thieves This company has damaged and stolen 25k in our furniture Mira Loma California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: American West Freight Mira Loma Mira Loma, California

Jul 15 2014
American general fiance Brian Johnson Scammed by American General Finance Brian Johnson. Do not let them get away with this! Internet Author: pell city, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: American general fiance Internet

Jul 15 2014
American Leisure group Total scam. - you 'won' $5000 in travel, but then they want $495 from your bank account! Internet Author: San Jose, California Travel Services: American Leisure group Internet

Jul 15 2014
American Products, Inc. High Probability of being an Identify Theft Scam Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: American Products, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Jul 15 2014
Colonial Van Lines American Van Lines FRAUD - SCAMMERS - LIARS MARGATE, FL Nationwide Author: Waterford, Michigan Courier Services: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
American Liberty Transportation AMERICAN LIBERTY TRANSPORTATION HIT MY CAR!! Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: American Liberty Transportation Tucson, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
City of Reno Andy Bass Why 22 American Veterans Kill Themselves Every Day Reno NV Author: Reno, Nevada Government Worker: City of Reno Andy Bass Reno, Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
ibuypower american future technologies The built & shipped me a defective $2000 computer El Monte California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Manufaturers: ibuypower El Monte, California

Jul 15 2014
First American Tax Defense Did not keep their promise and unable to be contacted Park Ridge Illinois Author: Hollywood, Florida Colleges and Universities: First American Tax Defense Park Ridge, Illinois

17, Report #1162085

Jul 15 2014
American Home Shield Deceptive Practices Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

18, Report #1162074

Jul 15 2014
Sko Brenner American, Inc. scam artists, mail fraud Farmingdale New York Author: Oakland Park, Florida Medical Laboratories: Sko Brenner American, Inc. Farmingdale, New York

19, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General FiancĂ© Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General FiancĂ© Internet

Jul 14 2014
Stanly warranty stanly home warranty I paid full amount upfront for home warranty,and kept denying service.and it took one month to respond for a/c repair and even hat they declined the service,one month kept calling no one answer the phone,and not even return the messag,all the time phone is recording,no response looking for excuses to turn down the service,very rude people its a big Fraud company,ripping off American public,i wish so Govt agencies investigate for this big Fraud and protect US public,I learned good lesson,pl dont trust this biggest Fraud Home warranty company,they are are Corrupt and Thugs. New Jersy Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Warranty Companies: Stanly warranty Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
American Discount Movers Egregious, decpetive, and unprofessional service is what we experienced by this highly misrepresented company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: American Discount Movers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 14 2014
BayFlower Moving Group North American Master Lines - Alexei Dorokhov Scam, rip off, thieves, liars, cheats Brandon Nationwide
Author: Holiday, Florida Moving Companies: BayFlower Moving Group Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC NEVER FINISHED ROOF JOB ONLY FOR MY HOUSE TO FLOOD B/C OF SHOTTY WORKMANSHIP DOWNERS GROVE Illinois
Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Roofing Companies: AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland