AMERICAN FREIGHT INDIANAPOLIS IN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american freight indianapolis in
There may be more specific results for "american freight indianapolis in"
For more specific results for "american freight indianapolis in"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Quickstart Ignition Interlock; Barry Saunders CEO I am in contact with ABC15 investigators if anybody is interested...I would recommend copy and paste your reviews (maybe with slight changes) and send to every local news channel investigating branch....but if anyone is interested email me.  This place is awful. tempe Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Parts: Quickstart Ignition Interlock tempe, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Ramon Becerra Custom Iron WorksAKA: Customer Iron Group Ramon stole $1,100 deposit money and promised to return it since he could not perform the work (Iron gate in front of my house) but he never did, after repeated attempts by myself Yorba Linda California Author: Lake Forest, California Builders & Contractors: Ramon Becerra Yorba Linda, California

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
NCPA Insurance Servises, Charlotte Melita Frauded paperwork after signing contract. Added clause with nonrefundable fee not present in original documnets. Lost majority of my money upon cancelling. Carlsbad, North County Ford California Author: San Diego, California Car Insurance: NCPA Insurance Servises Carlsbad, California

Jul 24 2017
Titan Fitness SCAM!! Will charge you in perpetuity!!! Hewitt Texas Author: Waco, Texas Health Spas: Titan Fitness Hewitt, Texas

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
Birch communication pushed a contract off in a mental ill dementia patient Ashdown Arkansas Author: Ashdown, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Birch communication Ashdown, Arkansas

Jul 24 2017
Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Their installers cut the granite slab incorrectly and bonded the porcelain sinks in backwards. Would not fix. Denver Colorado Author: Parker, Colorado Building Products: Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Denver, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
WELLS FARGO BANK SUPER CHECKS Failure to disclose transfer fee will be paid in advance Nationwide Nationwide Author: Yuma, Arizona Banks: WELLS FARGO BANK SUPER CHECKS Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
INSTAsmile Spent 319$ on clip on vaneers & after sending in my first impressions they tell me they were not good enough, after they sent me more impression material- I went to my dentist to have him do it & then they tell me THOSE are not good enough and they can't do anything for me. SCAM. Nationwide Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Consumer Services: INSTAsmile Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Victory Tower Condiminiums Robert S. Shoemaker & Associates scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: Victory Tower Condiminiums Internet

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Buscarello Construction A Thief in Contractors Clothing Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: Buscarello Construction Brooklyn , New York

Jul 24 2017
Galdiacoin Galdiacoin I submitted funds to Galdiacoin for Bitcoins and to join their 90 day turn around time for increasing your original amount added to account. They closed, left everyone in the dark, no refunds were issued as promised, no access to accounts, panzie scheme Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Galdiacoin Internet

Jul 24 2017
ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, Missosuri USA robert shoemaker scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Defamation of Character Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, MO USA Internet

Jul 24 2017
Birth certificate state Internet Contact the vital records office in the state where you were born Author: Brooksville, Florida Shipping Companies: Birth certificate state Internet

Jul 24 2017
Mr. Holiday's Property Services & Mr. Holiday Lighting Paid for snow removal, recieved headache instead. Still no refund in sight. Lynbrook New York
Author: Lynbrook, New York Property Management: Mr. Holiday's Property Services Lynbrook, New York

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nova, Allumiere Skin Care Cream, BullseyeWr, Quickeye Evil, Contrite Scammers Denver, & somewhere else in California Nationwide Author: Pavo, Georgia Skin Care: Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 24 2017
T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Paid $300 to be a vendor in woman's expo get there and it was called ladies pamper party. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Bethune, South Carolina Event Planners & Sites: T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Pet Stones USA - (Brent and Christy - Owners) Sold a defective headstone stand, which broke & fell over causing crack in headstone. Columbus, IN Internet
Author: California Manufacturers: Pet Stones USA Internet