Your Search | american freight vestal ny

Aug 25 2016
LegalShield Pre-Paid Legal Continue to charge fees from a closed American Express account Ada Oklahoma Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: LegalShield Ada, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
American Home Sheild (AHS) Poor AC Coverage/Service Nationwide Author: belton, Texas Maintenance Companies: American Home Sheild (AHS) Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mohegan Auto and Tire Diah Hamed Sold Damaged Car ! car was in a fire and flood and never gave the proper receipt and fake car fax Shub Oak New York Author: Spring Valley, New York Auto Dealers: Mohegan Auto and Tire Shub Oak, NY

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
American Web Loan Loan Shark, Deceptive Practices, Harrassment Oklahoma, OK Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Loans: American Web Loan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
PowerShotDigital When I called to complain, the person I talked to was rude Brooklyn New York Author: American Fork, Utah Cameras & Video: PowerShotDigital Brooklyn NY, ,

Aug 23 2016
Moving Giant MOVING GIANT: A SCAM COMPANY Brooklyn, NY NY Author: New Jersey Moving Companies: Moving Giant Internet

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
GTM Logistics Linda Beyers, Manager, ; Rebbeca Bushner, HR Manager, ; Alec Nobomolov, Brooklyn, NY Job Offer: Logistics Manager in the United States Internet Author: Hopkins, South Carolina On-Line Stores: GTM Logistics Internet

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Delta transmission Rip off scam artist/ stay away Patchogue, NY Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Auto Repair Service: Delta transmission Internet

Aug 22 2016
John Larocca ARENA REAL ESTATE LLC Mice vermin on leased properties at Carlton Avenue Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Landlords: John Larocca Brooklyn, NY

Aug 22 2016
Hulksystems Inc, HPSystems, sold me defective item, send the item back and never heard from them again. great neck, ny Internet Author: Doral, Florida On-Line Business: Hulksystems Inc Internet

Aug 22 2016
American RV Company $7.77 shipping comes sometime!! Rude Customer service AZUSA California I was not hostile until Held Hostage Author: Severn, Maryland Specialty Stores: American RV Company AZUSA, California

Aug 22 2016
Liberty award authority Lawrence Holcomb, transfer agent John Bartholomew, president Took money did not follow through Old Bethpage, New York 1108-9018 New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Liberty award authority NY

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
American Home Shield Be careful Nationwide Author: Arizona Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

All American Ford of Hackensack Fraud Dealership Hackensack New Jersey
Forget The BBB-BS. They Are A USELESS FRAUD. Here's What You Do! Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: All American Ford of Hackensack Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
usfurniturediscount New York, NY, Piscataway, NJ Chicago, IL Dallas, TXAtlanta, GA Miami, FLLos Angeles, CA San Francisco, CA Ordered a sofa, that i never received. This company is a total scam. New York, New York Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: usfurniturediscount Internet