Your Search | american home shield

1, Report #1319781

Jul 30 2016
North American Chimney & Gutter, Corp. DAVID F JARETT DAVID JARETT Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation Harrisburg West Borough Fairfield Bay Shore New York Author: Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: North American Chimney & Gutter, Corp. Bay Shore, New York

2, Report #1319766

Jul 30 2016
First American Title Beware Unethical Company Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Insurance Companies: First American Title Nationwide

3, Report #1319736

Jul 30 2016
insured painters, paint-dallas.com craigslist DALLAS Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Home Improvements: insured painters Texas

4, Report #1319729

Jul 30 2016
royal air conditioning and heating Non Customer Service FROM THE BEGINNING ! cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: royal air conditioning and heating cypress, Texas

5, Report #1319710

Jul 30 2016
AllGood Home Improvement Ed Grant Did NOT pay! Ohio Author: Akron , Ohio Home Improvements: AllGood Home Improvement Ohio

6, Report #1319699

Jul 30 2016
Bluebird American Express Don't use mobile check deposit! Internet Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

7, Report #1319697

Jul 30 2016
ASI Homeowners Insurance ASI / Progressive (American Strategic Insurancewww.americanstrategic.com ) ASI Homeowners Insurance RIPS OFF HANDICAPPED CIV/VETS Homeowners Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Warranty Companies: ASI Homeowners Insurance St Petersburg, Florida

8, Report #1319660

Jul 29 2016
Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Sears Home ServicesHome Warranty Plan RIP OFF NAPLES Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Warranty Companies: Wedding Services: Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Nationwide

9, Report #1319620

Jul 29 2016
ASAP American Standard Auto Protection Bate and Switch Wilmington Delaware Author: Vacaville, California Auto Warranty: ASAP American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

10, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

11, Report #1319562

Jul 29 2016
CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Austin, TX 78734 Nationwide
Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Work at Home: CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman Nationwide

12, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas

13, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

14, Report #1319365

Jul 28 2016
Redman HUD code manuf home (((REDACTED))) for Senior Citizens (((REDACTED))) Pennsylvania Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Redman HUD code manuf home Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2016
American Cash Awards Bob Billie, Dave Sayers, Emil Myer and many more. Hawaii Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Questionable Activities: American Cash Awards Internet

Jul 28 2016
Dan Herring Sr. Daniel Herring Contractor Crooked Contractor Fort Edward New York Author: Amsterdam, New York Home Improvements: Dan Herring Sr. Fort Edward, New York

17, Report #1319460

Jul 28 2016
P.O.D.S. P.O.D.S Still has my home :( Canada Nationwide Author: Exhausted, Ontario Moving Companies: P.O.D.S. Nationwide

18, Report #1319443

Jul 28 2016
Rigid Power Tools Home Depot Lifetime Warranty Informaion Nationwide Author: Utah Hardware & Tools: Rigid Power Tools Nationwide

19, Report #1319419

Jul 28 2016
Ackerman Security, Atlanta Customer Service? What is THAT, Jim Callahan? Atlanta Nationwide Author: sugar Hill, Georgia Home Security: Ackerman Security, Atlanta Nationwide

20, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

21, Report #1319362

Jul 28 2016
GE Home Deliver awful customer service Farmington Connecticut Author: sacramento, California Computer Manufactures: GE Home Deliver Farmington, Connecticut

22, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

23, Report #1319360

Jul 28 2016
Pro Solar team These people suckered my elderly parents into signing up for solar energy - absolutely a joke. I've been through hell and back trying to get this resolved with NO HELP from them. They came out with a HIGH PRESSURE salesman and he coerced them into signing up for solar, the numbers on their original assessment COMPLETELY CHANGED and were inaccurate. NOW somehow they are paying MORE MONEY and are locked into a contract - the work was shabby too with a lot of damage to the home. Please do not give these vultures your business, they will treat you terribly! Mooresville North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Solar team Mooresville, North Carolina

24, Report #1319336

Jul 28 2016
Matrix medical, Clearwater Florida Scammer of elderley and employeez Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home HealthCare: Matrix medical, Clearwater FL Clearwater, Florida

25, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada