Your Search | american home shield home warranty

Sep 01 2014
American Specialty Health ,ASHN, declines Chiropractic w Cigna even right after severe trauma, dislocation, ruptured disc. completely unethical AND un-American! Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Health Insurance: American Specialty Health Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Old Republic will not renew home warranty due to their contractors making an existing problem worse I had a leaky faucet for the only usable shower/tub in my home. I contacted Old Republic, which sent a plumbing company that broke the handle off the shower/tub faucet and caused other damage. San Ramon California Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Kenneth R. Staiger Admiral Kitchens, LLC., JKMS, Renovay, LLC Kathleen Kane State Attorney General of PA. Sues Kenneth R. Staiger Paoli Pennsylvania Author: East Norriton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Kenneth R. Staiger Paoli, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2014
Great American Reader GAR I was contacted by this company and had no clue who they were. They said that I had ordered these magazines.When I asked how they had already had my personal information I became very upset how they new my credit card number without me giving them information.Since then they no stop call me and harass me and send bills in the mail to me.I have told them multiple times that I didn't order these and don't want any part to do with them.They told me iff i don't pay the 850 dollars that they will send it to collections. Minnesota Author: LAKESIDE, California Newspapers – Magazines: Great American Reader Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Ashley Furniture Doen't provide quality furniture or customer service!! Live Oak Texas
Author: Texas Home & Garden Stores: Ashley Furniture Live Oak, Texas

Aug 31 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mortgage Compliance Investigators. Mortgage Compliance Investigators dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: Mortgage Compliance Investigators recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Nationwide Mortgage Compliance Investigators, MCI, Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Streammate woodycamstudioinc541-408-9147 Streamate Haven't Paid Me My Earnings Yet Seattle Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Work at Home: Streammate Internet

Aug 31 2014
Cherry Hill Power Washing & Perfection Sparkle Clean Refused to perform the service as advertised on Amazon & Groupon Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Improvements: Cherry Hill Power Washing Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 31 2014
American Homes 4 Rent LIES FALSE LEASES Lies, cover up, doesn't hold terms of lease Nationally Nationwide Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Property Management: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. They lied and told me the would return my co-op deposit. They will not return it to me. Rochester New York Author: auburn, New York Mobile Home Parks: Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. Rochester, New York

Aug 31 2014
J Smarr Home Improvement Total failure of roof replacement;paid by insurance company for things not done; I am paying for a brand new roof out of my pocket, Marble Falls Texas
Author: Marble Falls, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: J Smarr Home Improvement Marble Falls, Texas

Aug 30 2014
4W custom freeze branding Hunter Washburn and Kim Butler Not upheld business quality and product warranty shawnee Oklahoma
Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Animal Services: 4W custom freeze branding shawnee, Oklahoma

Aug 30 2014
HOME DEPOT BUYER BEWARE....NO RETURNS ON PRIMER OR PAINT Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Paint & Wallpaper: HOME DEPOT Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Right Time home services / One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating Complete RipOff - Overcharged by 300% - Crooks operating in complete immunity Riverside California Author: Irvine, California Builders & Contractors: right time home services Riverside, California

Aug 30 2014
The Hoffman Law Group. thehoffmanlawgroup.com/plaintiffs/ I had own my primary resident located at 460 Spreading Oak Circle Apopka Florida 32712. I fell back on my mortgage payments for over to year. I had owe 149,000.00 on the property but it was only value at 60,000.00. I had received a phone call from teller marketer whom claim to be working for The Hoffman Law group. They offered me a principle reduction with a law interested rate. I approximately $400,00 dollars. When i realize that i was going to still loose my home any way. So I stop payment from my checking account. I hope to be help to recover not just the money ,but also the pain and mental suffering they put me through. Boyton Beach Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Legal Services: The Hoffman Law Group. Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 30 2014
american truck group, americantruckgroup.com, I was an Employee I was an employee of this company I saw how they took people that were down on their credit for nothing!!! Crappy Trucks!!!! Kept them in town.... locked them into a no bargain deal..... if anyone wants to file a class action suit a Gulfport, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Truck Dealers: american truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 30 2014
i fix computers they will fix your pc and send you home with something missing or unplugged toronto ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Computer Service & Repair: i fix computers toronto, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
AA Auto protection Rip off company so call aa protection warranty Willmington Delaware Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Auto Warranty: AA Auto protection Internet

Aug 30 2014
Curtis International Ltd (Repair Cost) Shipping Costs for Defective Merchandise under Warranty Toronto Ontario Author: Baltimore, Maryland Television Parts & Services: Curtis International Ltd Toronto, Ontario

Aug 30 2014
TRANSMISSION TECHNOLOGIES KEVIN KARAWAT WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS NOR HELP WITH WARRANTY. TRUCK NEVER LEFT THE SHOP REESE Michigan Author: BATESVILLE, Indiana Auto Parts: TRANSMISSION TECHNOLOGIES REESE, Michigan

Aug 29 2014
Touch of Cleaning General Services Carlos Goularte ,Touch of Painting Home Painting Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Touch of Cleaning General Services Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
American Truck Group I had a accident which caused me to roll my truck avoikding hitting a drunken driver who raced around me on a curve. Gulfpoert Mississippi Author: charlotte, North Carolina Truck Dealers: American Truck Group Gulfpoert, Mississippi

Aug 29 2014
Angel Oak Home Loans Angel Oak Funding Incompetent mortgage brokers Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Angel Oak Home Loans Atlanta, Georgia

UsaKitchen.com Horrible service and even worse customer service Hialeah Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: UsaKitchen.com Hialeah, Florida

Aug 29 2014
Anderson & Fiene, LTD. Ripped off for Services Glen Ellyn Illinois Author: GLEN ELLYN, Illinois Home Inspections: Anderson & Fiene, LTD. Glen Ellyn, Illinois